Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Over] Jurassic Bark Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
so cute!! good luck plague, have a great week!
so cute!! good luck plague, have a great week!
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
@Peyp Is it possible to buy every badge without sending dragons? I am not much of a trainer but these are cute
@Peyp Is it possible to buy every badge without sending dragons? I am not much of a trainer but these are cute
CG2021.png
@CoreHope
It is possible to buy them for 15kt/g per badge, as if you missed sending a dragon.
@CoreHope
It is possible to buy them for 15kt/g per badge, as if you missed sending a dragon.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Can be ping for moar badge??

Also I am guessing for Sunday that you'd prefer we send you a dragon to exalt, rather than exalting it ourselves...? Either works for me, but I wanna make sure I understand the assignment!
@Peyp Can be ping for moar badge??

Also I am guessing for Sunday that you'd prefer we send you a dragon to exalt, rather than exalting it ourselves...? Either works for me, but I wanna make sure I understand the assignment!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Pennifeather
Will do, and yes, please send us a dragon. ^^;
@Pennifeather
Will do, and yes, please send us a dragon. ^^;
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
I just want to say -- ahhhhhhhhh DINOSAURS!!!
My motivation this push is totally the treasure. Not the dinosaurs. Totally the treasure. Not the dinosaurs.

My favorite movie series in the whole world is Jurassic Park. So uhh -- it's totally the dinosaurs.
I just want to say -- ahhhhhhhhh DINOSAURS!!!
My motivation this push is totally the treasure. Not the dinosaurs. Totally the treasure. Not the dinosaurs.

My favorite movie series in the whole world is Jurassic Park. So uhh -- it's totally the dinosaurs.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Aw, I love the theme! I'm looking forward to sending some dragons to look after pup scouts this week :Dc
Aw, I love the theme! I'm looking forward to sending some dragons to look after pup scouts this week :Dc
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
Those badges are ADORABLE! Looks like I’ll have to spend this week leveling for plague, especially if the level badges are even half as cute as the dailies!
Those badges are ADORABLE! Looks like I’ll have to spend this week leveling for plague, especially if the level badges are even half as cute as the dailies!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
May I be added to the pinglist?
May I be added to the pinglist?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
the badges are so cute!!
the badges are so cute!!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8