Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Over] Jurassic Bark Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ProHomo57

I'm about to send in new batch and I wanted to warn you that 9 are low energy before they hit your lair and kill your well-fed bonus. You'll probably want to take them one or two at a time and exalt to keep your energy up.
@ProHomo57

I'm about to send in new batch and I wanted to warn you that 9 are low energy before they hit your lair and kill your well-fed bonus. You'll probably want to take them one or two at a time and exalt to keep your energy up.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it ^^
@Nightwind Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it ^^
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
[emoji=mirror star size=1]
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@Hellnokitty pff sorry! i'll have those two to 6 in a hot sec!
@Hellnokitty pff sorry! i'll have those two to 6 in a hot sec!
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu No need to apologize. Thank you for sending ingredients for our soup [emoji=mirror love size=1]
@Pachirisu No need to apologize. Thank you for sending ingredients for our soup
Lqph2GZ.gif
[center]Just a friendly bump for the PB thread~ [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center]
Just a friendly bump for the PB thread~

57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
I just wanted to say that today's badge is extremely cute, with the *pat pat* <3

I just wanted to say that today's badge is extremely cute, with the *pat pat* <3

80OIqGF.png
A little bump.
A little bump.
earthanim1.gif
@rainbowometal
Hello! I canceled your PA because they were priced as lv6 while the dragons were lv7, so payout should be 11750t per dragon. ^^
@rainbowometal
Hello! I canceled your PA because they were priced as lv6 while the dragons were lv7, so payout should be 11750t per dragon. ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
oh gosh- i totally didn't notice! thank!
@Peyp
oh gosh- i totally didn't notice! thank!
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8