Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Over] Jurassic Bark Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@almosteverything Sending 31 level 7s with bonuses via PA, in a couple batches because space

which note to self makes... 343 levels so far this week
@almosteverything Sending 31 level 7s with bonuses via PA, in a couple batches because space

which note to self makes... 343 levels so far this week
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald thanks for letting me know!! I think I will have to grab them in two batches anyway, so no worries at all :D
@sockmonkeygerald thanks for letting me know!! I think I will have to grab them in two batches anyway, so no worries at all :D

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
@Median Hi, is there something amiss with the dragons I sent? I confirmed they're all level six when I created their listings.
@Median Hi, is there something amiss with the dragons I sent? I confirmed they're all level six when I created their listings.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Your Imps have Bonus today @Pennifeather so you get extra for them
Your Imps have Bonus today @Pennifeather so you get extra for them
@Median Oh! Pfff. Okay, thank you for letting me know! I never would've noticed. I'll adjust and relist.
@Median Oh! Pfff. Okay, thank you for letting me know! I never would've noticed. I'll adjust and relist.
[emoji=eliminate size=1]
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
I am obsessed with this theme. Is there somewere I can easily see how many levels iv sent lmao. I lost track and NEED to know which level dino badge i can get xD

Otherwise I guess il be going through my AH history very carefully. lol
I am obsessed with this theme. Is there somewere I can easily see how many levels iv sent lmao. I lost track and NEED to know which level dino badge i can get xD

Otherwise I guess il be going through my AH history very carefully. lol
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@Flyteofheart
I'm afraid the only option is the AH history. ^^;
@Flyteofheart
I'm afraid the only option is the AH history. ^^;
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Or doing exactly the same number of dragons at exactly the same level each day. Twelve level 6 for three days, plus the four on Sunday, which is an outlier, gets me 240 levels!

I might be writing it here so I don't forget...
Or doing exactly the same number of dragons at exactly the same level each day. Twelve level 6 for three days, plus the four on Sunday, which is an outlier, gets me 240 levels!

I might be writing it here so I don't forget...
[emoji=plague rune size=1]
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8