1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Amazing idea! I posted mine on there! eue
Amazing idea! I posted mine on there! eue
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
@Sysirauta Thanks for your input! :O I think I'll try your idea! In a few minutes (hopefully...) the sheet will be color-coded differently! Just alternating colors for each row. Tell me if you think that looks better!

Also thanks to whomever alphabetized the sheet! That's much better now thank you ^^

Also there are a couple usernames there without entries. I just want to ping you guys @Blackwingedmedic @Mikaze to make sure your entries didn't accidentally get erased!
@Sysirauta Thanks for your input! :O I think I'll try your idea! In a few minutes (hopefully...) the sheet will be color-coded differently! Just alternating colors for each row. Tell me if you think that looks better!

Also thanks to whomever alphabetized the sheet! That's much better now thank you ^^

Also there are a couple usernames there without entries. I just want to ping you guys @Blackwingedmedic @Mikaze to make sure your entries didn't accidentally get erased!
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
@maplebit
This is a great idea. I have dragons that I look for every once in a while but I also just like to search for things and this gives me things to do in my free time.
@maplebit
This is a great idea. I have dragons that I look for every once in a while but I also just like to search for things and this gives me things to do in my free time.
tumblr_n6ze7p4hc91sfe827o1_500.png
@Maplebit mine wasn't accidentally erased. I realized after I added that I already had the pair to breed it I just had to be patient and wait for her to finally come into existence.
Female Imperial; Lightning Eyes; Emerald/Lemon or Gold/White. She will be bar/daubed after she's FINALLY born
The pair I have is currently in a lightning lair on a nest of 2 I believe
@Maplebit mine wasn't accidentally erased. I realized after I added that I already had the pair to breed it I just had to be patient and wait for her to finally come into existence.
Female Imperial; Lightning Eyes; Emerald/Lemon or Gold/White. She will be bar/daubed after she's FINALLY born
The pair I have is currently in a lightning lair on a nest of 2 I believe
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
@Blackwingedmedic Ahh okay thanks for replying so quickly! ^^
@Blackwingedmedic Ahh okay thanks for replying so quickly! ^^
@kyofanatic1 Thank you! And thank you for adding your entry and looking at other people's as well! :D

@Blackwingedmedic Wow sounds like a nice day :) Would you like to take your name off the list then?
@kyofanatic1 Thank you! And thank you for adding your entry and looking at other people's as well! :D

@Blackwingedmedic Wow sounds like a nice day :) Would you like to take your name off the list then?
@Blackwingedmedic That's okay, I'll just take it off for you :)

Yeah Google docs can be rather fussy :(
@Blackwingedmedic That's okay, I'll just take it off for you :)

Yeah Google docs can be rather fussy :(
Put mine up!
To be honest I'm actually surprised my dream dragon doesn't exist ;o;
Put mine up!
To be honest I'm actually surprised my dream dragon doesn't exist ;o;
neat !

i added a few (and hopefully didn't destroy other entries in the process..)
neat !

i added a few (and hopefully didn't destroy other entries in the process..)
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@maplebit i added my dream this girl Female PC Crimson/Crimson/Obsidian with genes Crystal Shimmer Smoke [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/shadowsspy/dragonpic2php_zps15eac9d4.png[/img]
@maplebit i added my dream this girl Female PC Crimson/Crimson/Obsidian with genes Crystal Shimmer Smoke
dragonpic2php_zps15eac9d4.png
qe7N2ik.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15