Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Database
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
This is an amazing idea! Thank you so much!
This is an amazing idea! Thank you so much!
I posted mine on there! :) Hopefully I do get my dream dragon ;~;
I posted mine on there! :) Hopefully I do get my dream dragon ;~;
I posted mine, hopefully it won't be too hard to find this even though most of those I searched were exalted ;w;
I posted mine, hopefully it won't be too hard to find this even though most of those I searched were exalted ;w;
raPIqm3.png
@maplebit

One more agreement that this is nice idea. Been thinking it as well; it is hard to find more "unpopular" color combos with wanted element. Seems like people too often just exalt their unwanted babies without even trying to sell them and actually they would have been someone else's dream dragons. B|

As a prototype this is nice, yet slightly hard to read fast. (Yea, ideal would be if colors were color-coded as they should be but how to make that easily in a document which is available for everybody).
How about making rows differently coloured instead of columns (so easier to see which is one person's dream dragon, at least my eyes are jumping here and there because of columns) and with effects like bold to emphasize important things such as sex, colors and element...and breed if it is imperial or wildclaw so you can't just buy a scroll. Of course gening costs a lot but getting a dragon with already suitable genes can be sort of mission impossible.
@maplebit

One more agreement that this is nice idea. Been thinking it as well; it is hard to find more "unpopular" color combos with wanted element. Seems like people too often just exalt their unwanted babies without even trying to sell them and actually they would have been someone else's dream dragons. B|

As a prototype this is nice, yet slightly hard to read fast. (Yea, ideal would be if colors were color-coded as they should be but how to make that easily in a document which is available for everybody).
How about making rows differently coloured instead of columns (so easier to see which is one person's dream dragon, at least my eyes are jumping here and there because of columns) and with effects like bold to emphasize important things such as sex, colors and element...and breed if it is imperial or wildclaw so you can't just buy a scroll. Of course gening costs a lot but getting a dragon with already suitable genes can be sort of mission impossible.
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
Fantastic idea!
Fantastic idea!
pyotrbyvalfiresig.png
bump 4 dreams
bump 4 dreams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@PandragonsBox

I have a shadow/shadow/gold girl as well as several one-offs if you would like to try a breeding project!
@PandragonsBox

I have a shadow/shadow/gold girl as well as several one-offs if you would like to try a breeding project!
@kschaef
@kschaef

What exactly is a breeding program/How would it work? Thank you responding!
@kschaef

What exactly is a breeding program/How would it work? Thank you responding!
YJZjRyy.png................
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
...............1quKKvy.png
@PandragonsBox

Basically, my colors are not exactly right, but if you could find a suitable mate you could breed them and hope for the baby you want :)
@PandragonsBox

Basically, my colors are not exactly right, but if you could find a suitable mate you could breed them and hope for the baby you want :)
@kschaef
@kschaef

Understood. I shall try and find a suitable mate and let you know! Thank you so much!!
@kschaef

Understood. I shall try and find a suitable mate and let you know! Thank you so much!!
YJZjRyy.png................
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
...............1quKKvy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15