Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Database
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
YES! This would be very helpful since I've been searching deeply for any ivory/rose/storm female, but there are only five in existence with that color I think? It's so difficult and frustrating.
YES! This would be very helpful since I've been searching deeply for any ivory/rose/storm female, but there are only five in existence with that color I think? It's so difficult and frustrating.
yKp0KRf.png tumblr_nm5qqrkJlp1ryuus9o1_250.gif oyTHbGN.png
@Kiwitiger Ooo interesting color combination! Feel free to add it to the sheet and hopefully someone will see it and help you out :O
@Kiwitiger Ooo interesting color combination! Feel free to add it to the sheet and hopefully someone will see it and help you out :O
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
Ahh this is such a great idea! It's so easy to get lost in this forum + I've been at my wit's end trying to find dragons with the color combinations I want (emerald/pink/rose and emerald/white/platinum, both of which are quite uncommon). I'll add my dream dragons right now!
Ahh this is such a great idea! It's so easy to get lost in this forum + I've been at my wit's end trying to find dragons with the color combinations I want (emerald/pink/rose and emerald/white/platinum, both of which are quite uncommon). I'll add my dream dragons right now!
ofxr7kh.png
@Eltanin Ahhhhh thank you for adding your entries!! I hope someone out there will stumble upon your entry and give you some options ^^ Those are some really pretty color combinations!
@Eltanin Ahhhhh thank you for adding your entries!! I hope someone out there will stumble upon your entry and give you some options ^^ Those are some really pretty color combinations!
Added my dream dragon!
I was thinking, maybe if you haven't already, we could post something linking back to this thread in our own respective flight forums. People who come this thread might be coming to look for dragons, but I'm not sure if anyone with dragons to sell/exalt know about it yet. Just a thought :>
Added my dream dragon!
I was thinking, maybe if you haven't already, we could post something linking back to this thread in our own respective flight forums. People who come this thread might be coming to look for dragons, but I'm not sure if anyone with dragons to sell/exalt know about it yet. Just a thought :>
@Carrotstick Wow sorry for the extremely late response! D: Seems like FR didn't tell me someone posted in this thread ><

I did post a similar post in the Water Forum! If you'd like to post the link in the Plague forum go right ahead. You can link back to this post if you'd like too ^^
@Carrotstick Wow sorry for the extremely late response! D: Seems like FR didn't tell me someone posted in this thread ><

I did post a similar post in the Water Forum! If you'd like to post the link in the Plague forum go right ahead. You can link back to this post if you'd like too ^^
@maplebit

This is a wonderful idea! oAo

I don't exalt dragons purely on principal, but would you ping me when you make progress/ have announcements?? This is brilliant and I'll look into it more when I have a chance~
@maplebit

This is a wonderful idea! oAo

I don't exalt dragons purely on principal, but would you ping me when you make progress/ have announcements?? This is brilliant and I'll look into it more when I have a chance~
Missed a dragon? Looking for a color? Just can't stop adopting dregs?? Come on over!

trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@SparkedSoul Why thank you! :O

I'm not quite sure what you mean by progress or announcements though? Do you mean when people add entries?
@SparkedSoul Why thank you! :O

I'm not quite sure what you mean by progress or announcements though? Do you mean when people add entries?
Ugh, I'll be putting my dragon in this thread, saying that my dream dragon only has one existing dragon with those colors. -3-

(aka free bump!)
Ugh, I'll be putting my dragon in this thread, saying that my dream dragon only has one existing dragon with those colors. -3-

(aka free bump!)
remy - 22 - he/him
tumblr_inline_p7xfcqTdFC1snulow_250.png
@heterozygous Ahhh yay!! I hope you find your dream dragon soon ^^
@heterozygous Ahhh yay!! I hope you find your dream dragon soon ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15