Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Database
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@pinkpyra I like it! I'll have to try my hand at graphics over the weekend...

I'm not sure what you mean by advertise potential dream dragons? Do you mean if someone sees a dragon in the sheet that they can breed or already have, that they should advertise here? Because that would be a very good idea! As for a ping list, I wouldn't know what to ping people for. xD Definitely open for more input though! :D

@HeroSmitten Aw my comment must have been deleted. There's this option called Filter Views on Google Sheets that can narrow down your search a little! I'm not quite sure if it can search for a particular color combination yet though... Still experimenting! For now, ctrl F is your friend haha.

@lupadracolis Totally okay! There are so many awesome dragons out there!

@Yoda @Xarina @deidra Thank you all for your entries! :D I wish you luck in your quest for your amazing dream dragons. ^^ And also thank you for checking back on the sheet. :)

@Sysirauta Yay!! Haha yeah, have to advertise somehow! I need to make banners or something...
@pinkpyra I like it! I'll have to try my hand at graphics over the weekend...

I'm not sure what you mean by advertise potential dream dragons? Do you mean if someone sees a dragon in the sheet that they can breed or already have, that they should advertise here? Because that would be a very good idea! As for a ping list, I wouldn't know what to ping people for. xD Definitely open for more input though! :D

@HeroSmitten Aw my comment must have been deleted. There's this option called Filter Views on Google Sheets that can narrow down your search a little! I'm not quite sure if it can search for a particular color combination yet though... Still experimenting! For now, ctrl F is your friend haha.

@lupadracolis Totally okay! There are so many awesome dragons out there!

@Yoda @Xarina @deidra Thank you all for your entries! :D I wish you luck in your quest for your amazing dream dragons. ^^ And also thank you for checking back on the sheet. :)

@Sysirauta Yay!! Haha yeah, have to advertise somehow! I need to make banners or something...
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
@maplebit
This is definitely an interesting and genius idea. I don't think any of the babies I have currently fit anyone, but I'll have to try to remember to check this once in a while!
@maplebit
This is definitely an interesting and genius idea. I don't think any of the babies I have currently fit anyone, but I'll have to try to remember to check this once in a while!
297wwl.jpg
@Maplebit
I made a thread in Arcane about coming here, and I left a ping to RavenKara on the Dragonwish Foundation thread. So maybe they could help bring people in? The more people who add to the document, the better our chances of not exalting someone's dream derg.

Also, is there any way of having the words not run off the cells? Like, I wanted to specify that my first dream dragon could be anything from Common to Uncommon, but when I tried to type that, instead of expanding vertically to fit the text, my text just got cut off.

I only ask because I have very wide ranges on my dream dergs, because I am hoping to breed them myself, you know? What I seek isn't just THE DREAM DERG. It is also mates who could BREED the dream derg with one of my existing dragons.
@Maplebit
I made a thread in Arcane about coming here, and I left a ping to RavenKara on the Dragonwish Foundation thread. So maybe they could help bring people in? The more people who add to the document, the better our chances of not exalting someone's dream derg.

Also, is there any way of having the words not run off the cells? Like, I wanted to specify that my first dream dragon could be anything from Common to Uncommon, but when I tried to type that, instead of expanding vertically to fit the text, my text just got cut off.

I only ask because I have very wide ranges on my dream dergs, because I am hoping to breed them myself, you know? What I seek isn't just THE DREAM DERG. It is also mates who could BREED the dream derg with one of my existing dragons.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Cronsberry Thank you so much! :D

@Xarina :O Wow thank you!!! That's awesome.

Well.. The width of the column can be adjusted to fit, but I don't want the columns to be too wide so that you can't see all of the information on your computer screen.

Ah! I have found a solution. Press Ctrl+Enter to generate a new line of text within the same cell :)
@Cronsberry Thank you so much! :D

@Xarina :O Wow thank you!!! That's awesome.

Well.. The width of the column can be adjusted to fit, but I don't want the columns to be too wide so that you can't see all of the information on your computer screen.

Ah! I have found a solution. Press Ctrl+Enter to generate a new line of text within the same cell :)
@Maplebit
Awesome, thanks. And yeah, sometimes the height (not width) of the column changes in Excel when I type too much in one cell, and sometimes it doesn't. Bugs the everloving crap outta me! I once had to take a class on EXACTLY THIS and I can't remember any of it. Like, I used to know how to make the coolest things just using basic Excel/Word/Powerpoint functions...

And I forgot all of it. -__- Ugh, lame.
But yay, thanks for the suggestion! I may go in and change it, but I think I made sure everything would work out just fine if people used CTRL+F to find things, because I added a few things in the notes sections! ^_^
@Maplebit
Awesome, thanks. And yeah, sometimes the height (not width) of the column changes in Excel when I type too much in one cell, and sometimes it doesn't. Bugs the everloving crap outta me! I once had to take a class on EXACTLY THIS and I can't remember any of it. Like, I used to know how to make the coolest things just using basic Excel/Word/Powerpoint functions...

And I forgot all of it. -__- Ugh, lame.
But yay, thanks for the suggestion! I may go in and change it, but I think I made sure everything would work out just fine if people used CTRL+F to find things, because I added a few things in the notes sections! ^_^

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina Excel, and especially Google Sheets, can be super finicky, unfortunately. :(

Currently I'm just Googling things and hoping I find the answer somewhere haha.

Yay!! Thank you ^^ I hope you find your dream dragon soon :D
@Xarina Excel, and especially Google Sheets, can be super finicky, unfortunately. :(

Currently I'm just Googling things and hoping I find the answer somewhere haha.

Yay!! Thank you ^^ I hope you find your dream dragon soon :D
I really like the format and think this is a great idea!!
I really like the format and think this is a great idea!!
gPirLnQ.jpg
@maplebit
ah, sorry.. i meant this thread could be a sale and/or trade spot for people (like the Gen1 Sales Center or this one here for "undesirable" colous for example).
The Undesirables has a pinglist sorted by colour or specific request that seller can use to notify everyone who might be interested in their dragons..
i'm not good at explaining things, but i think something similar could work here too :^)
@maplebit
ah, sorry.. i meant this thread could be a sale and/or trade spot for people (like the Gen1 Sales Center or this one here for "undesirable" colous for example).
The Undesirables has a pinglist sorted by colour or specific request that seller can use to notify everyone who might be interested in their dragons..
i'm not good at explaining things, but i think something similar could work here too :^)
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Maplebit
technically I have her. I'm just being incredibly picky about the eyes. I want a Mulberry/Crimson/Obsidian female Spiral with Nature Eyes. Gotta find me a nature nest for when I breed this butt.

I actually have a female AND a male in the right colors... The female is the male's mom, though, so that would be super awkward. But yeah, I am hoping to buy a male OR female that'll work. I found four that'll work, but the ranges are a little weird. 15-20% chance of producing what I wanted. *mutter mutter*

Hopefully this thread will help me either find her, or a better mate to breed her!
@Maplebit
technically I have her. I'm just being incredibly picky about the eyes. I want a Mulberry/Crimson/Obsidian female Spiral with Nature Eyes. Gotta find me a nature nest for when I breed this butt.

I actually have a female AND a male in the right colors... The female is the male's mom, though, so that would be super awkward. But yeah, I am hoping to buy a male OR female that'll work. I found four that'll work, but the ranges are a little weird. 15-20% chance of producing what I wanted. *mutter mutter*

Hopefully this thread will help me either find her, or a better mate to breed her!

@maplebit It won't let me add or move rows so I can't put it in alphabetical order?? I'm not sure if I'm just missing something here or not but it says I don't have permission to. So there are a couple out of order at the end, sorry!
@maplebit It won't let me add or move rows so I can't put it in alphabetical order?? I'm not sure if I'm just missing something here or not but it says I don't have permission to. So there are a couple out of order at the end, sorry!
rcojnq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15