Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Database
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Vulthuryol @pinkpyra Thank you so much! :O Hopefully someone will stumble upon your dream dragon! And everything seems to be in place, so no worries ^^

@shadowsspy Wow she's gorgeous!! I hope you can find a dragon like her soon! Also, I took the liberty of adding your ID number to the sheet. I hope that's okay!
@Vulthuryol @pinkpyra Thank you so much! :O Hopefully someone will stumble upon your dream dragon! And everything seems to be in place, so no worries ^^

@shadowsspy Wow she's gorgeous!! I hope you can find a dragon like her soon! Also, I took the liberty of adding your ID number to the sheet. I hope that's okay!
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
@maplebit Thx i totally forgot lol i found her mate though
@maplebit Thx i totally forgot lol i found her mate though
qe7N2ik.png
@maplebit
I don't know how you want this thread to work, but if you want to encourage more people to use and look at this thread, maybe a detailed description of the service provided and some eye-catching grafics could help make this more attractive maybe (like the gen1 association)?
I'm not very familiar with google docs and also don't know if people want this, but this thread could be used to advertise potential dream dragons? So maybe an extra google sheet with a formatted ping list is a good idea?

idk, these are just some thoughts..
@maplebit
I don't know how you want this thread to work, but if you want to encourage more people to use and look at this thread, maybe a detailed description of the service provided and some eye-catching grafics could help make this more attractive maybe (like the gen1 association)?
I'm not very familiar with google docs and also don't know if people want this, but this thread could be used to advertise potential dream dragons? So maybe an extra google sheet with a formatted ping list is a good idea?

idk, these are just some thoughts..
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Maplebit

This is great, and I will definitely be adding my own searched for color combo and be checking before I exalt dragons. My only qualm with the spreadsheet is that it's a bit difficult to search through if you're checking about a specific color combo, since it's organized by name. Other than that, this is great, and hopefully will help a bunch of us!
@Maplebit

This is great, and I will definitely be adding my own searched for color combo and be checking before I exalt dragons. My only qualm with the spreadsheet is that it's a bit difficult to search through if you're checking about a specific color combo, since it's organized by name. Other than that, this is great, and hopefully will help a bunch of us!
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
@Maplebit This is an amazing idea, I can only apologise that I entered so many dragons. (And that's not even all the ones I'm after, just the ones with strange colour combos, sob.)
@Maplebit This is an amazing idea, I can only apologise that I entered so many dragons. (And that's not even all the ones I'm after, just the ones with strange colour combos, sob.)
forsale_m.png16786809.png17494413.png17494414.png17650357.png
@maplebit
Yes, looks better. c: I also approve how now username/ID/etc. basic info row remains at its place.

Now the problem is: how to make as many people as possible to actually look at this list and check if they had those dragons which somebody else wants badly.
@maplebit
Yes, looks better. c: I also approve how now username/ID/etc. basic info row remains at its place.

Now the problem is: how to make as many people as possible to actually look at this list and check if they had those dragons which somebody else wants badly.
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
I added a dragon, hopefully I did it right ;x Needing a mate for my pretty Tundra boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7224901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72250/7224901_350.png[/img] [/url]
I added a dragon, hopefully I did it right ;x Needing a mate for my pretty Tundra boy:

7224901_350.png
@maplebit

This is excellent! Between this, my friends, and Dragonwish, I will have a much greater chance at getting the dragon colors I desire... and I can stop fretting about exalting someone's dream derg. ^_^
@maplebit

This is excellent! Between this, my friends, and Dragonwish, I will have a much greater chance at getting the dragon colors I desire... and I can stop fretting about exalting someone's dream derg. ^_^
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
This is an excellent idea! I will certainly be checking through the list before I exalt my dergs!
This is an excellent idea! I will certainly be checking through the list before I exalt my dergs!
this is a great idea--thank you so much!! i've added mine ^________^
this is a great idea--thank you so much!! i've added mine ^________^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15