Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Ice Out-of-Flight (Snow)Boarding - Open!
@Kikatzu are you accepting returns already, or waiting for rollover?
@Kikatzu are you accepting returns already, or waiting for rollover?
UV6XXUj.png
@TETRAHEDR0N @PureDark006 @Lessai @CelesticLeo @Chaosarceus @Zombats Hi all! I'm pinging you because you're currently boarding dragons for me in your lair or den. I will be up after rollover tonight to pick up lair dragons immediately, and will also be available to pick up den dragons ~13:00 FR time Sunday, although I will be checking in earlier and will pick some up if they're there! If you can't send before this time, let me know and we can work something out! Thank you all for boarding dragons for me, and good luck in the raffle! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
@TETRAHEDR0N @PureDark006 @Lessai @CelesticLeo @Chaosarceus @Zombats

Hi all! I'm pinging you because you're currently boarding dragons for me in your lair or den. I will be up after rollover tonight to pick up lair dragons immediately, and will also be available to pick up den dragons ~13:00 FR time Sunday, although I will be checking in earlier and will pick some up if they're there! If you can't send before this time, let me know and we can work something out!

Thank you all for boarding dragons for me, and good luck in the raffle!
@kikatzu @Tserin @glory @galactic

All dragons I'm boarding should be in 1t PAs for pick up!

@assh @GODHEX
I ran out of lair room, so I'll get your dragons to you once the others get picked up!
@kikatzu @Tserin @glory @galactic

All dragons I'm boarding should be in 1t PAs for pick up!

@assh @GODHEX
I ran out of lair room, so I'll get your dragons to you once the others get picked up!
@Zefyre

Hi! Waiting until after Rollover. Can't accept them yet, sadly. Lair is full. ;;
@Zefyre

Hi! Waiting until after Rollover. Can't accept them yet, sadly. Lair is full. ;;
@wintrecat Set up PAs for 6 of your dragons, ran out of lair space. Noo rush to accept them, but I am just pinging you to assure that I will set up more PAs once they are nabbed.

@wintrecat Set up PAs for 6 of your dragons, ran out of lair space. Noo rush to accept them, but I am just pinging you to assure that I will set up more PAs once they are nabbed.

natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
Hello boarders! First off, thank you so much for boarding all our dragons. We stored over 16k in total across this and our in-flight boarding! All dragons are now due back during this week, so if you have not coordinated with your trainers to return den dragons, please do so. If you have not set up returns for dragons boarded in your lair, please do so. If you have already done these things, you can ignore this paragraph entirely.

We will now be moving over to boarding hatchlings. If you'd like to sign up to hold hatchlings that will grow up during the week, you can do so with this version of the signup form. Do note that because of how the sheet works, when the hatchlings have been picked back up, you will need to use the form to add your spaces again so the number of spaces and tickets will calculate properly. Ticket rates are the same as prep boarding - 25 per space, 10 per day per dragon.

Thank you for all of your help!

[pinglist snipped]
Hello boarders! First off, thank you so much for boarding all our dragons. We stored over 16k in total across this and our in-flight boarding! All dragons are now due back during this week, so if you have not coordinated with your trainers to return den dragons, please do so. If you have not set up returns for dragons boarded in your lair, please do so. If you have already done these things, you can ignore this paragraph entirely.

We will now be moving over to boarding hatchlings. If you'd like to sign up to hold hatchlings that will grow up during the week, you can do so with this version of the signup form. Do note that because of how the sheet works, when the hatchlings have been picked back up, you will need to use the form to add your spaces again so the number of spaces and tickets will calculate properly. Ticket rates are the same as prep boarding - 25 per space, 10 per day per dragon.

Thank you for all of your help!

[pinglist snipped]
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin @Kikatzu @GODHEX @wintrecat @October

All dragons boarded with me are out of the den! If they haven't been picked up yet, they're in PAs. No big rush or anything, I've got space to play with, just want to make sure they've all gotten home to Icewarden - so if I had any mistakes on my end, please just let me know and I'll set it straight ASAP!

Thanks for letting me hold 'em, good luck in the battle!
@Tserin @Kikatzu @GODHEX @wintrecat @October

All dragons boarded with me are out of the den! If they haven't been picked up yet, they're in PAs. No big rush or anything, I've got space to play with, just want to make sure they've all gotten home to Icewarden - so if I had any mistakes on my end, please just let me know and I'll set it straight ASAP!

Thanks for letting me hold 'em, good luck in the battle!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian

I've picked up all my PAs, thank you so kindly for lending space to us. Cannot even put into words how helpful that was ! :D
@Venusian

I've picked up all my PAs, thank you so kindly for lending space to us. Cannot even put into words how helpful that was ! :D
@Cerastium @Kasael @MorenaFlame @NoSongUnsung @Seismogenic @TETRAHEDR0N @shoydragon Hello boarders! Dragon returnin time I'll be here until about FR 04:00 for anyone available to return them right now Then I'll be back at around FR 17:30 through 04:00 again for any returnin later Thanks for helpin out [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Cerastium @Kasael @MorenaFlame @NoSongUnsung @Seismogenic @TETRAHEDR0N @shoydragon

Hello boarders! Dragon returnin time

I'll be here until about FR 04:00 for anyone available to return them right now
Then I'll be back at around FR 17:30 through 04:00 again for any returnin later

Thanks for helpin out
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@Croissants good day o/ are you online at this moment ?
@Croissants good day o/ are you online at this moment ?
UDy41Fx.png