Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Ice Out-of-Flight (Snow)Boarding - Open!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44
@Youcal I sure am yes! :3
@Youcal I sure am yes! :3
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Rashakiro @SapphireDragon04
Hello! I have dragons boarded from both of you, but I noticed you're also accepting for the raffle at the moment. Would you like me to send them over now, or wait until later in the day?
@Rashakiro @SapphireDragon04
Hello! I have dragons boarded from both of you, but I noticed you're also accepting for the raffle at the moment. Would you like me to send them over now, or wait until later in the day?
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@Feuepine

You can send them now, thanks! :)
@Feuepine

You can send them now, thanks! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@LLUCACHEN @zombats @Achromaticism @QueenEvaine @TETRAHEDR0N hello and thank you for boarding dragons for me! this is just a heads up that i am somewhat busy with irl commitments this week and whilst i will try to collect all dragons within the first day, it may take two or three days for me to get through all of them.

i will be able to log in between 13-04FR every day if you have denned dragons you need to send over.

thank you for supporting ice!
@LLUCACHEN @zombats @Achromaticism @QueenEvaine @TETRAHEDR0N hello and thank you for boarding dragons for me! this is just a heads up that i am somewhat busy with irl commitments this week and whilst i will try to collect all dragons within the first day, it may take two or three days for me to get through all of them.

i will be able to log in between 13-04FR every day if you have denned dragons you need to send over.

thank you for supporting ice!
XgFzLz3.gif
@Feuepine

I'm ready for them right now! Thank you :3
@Feuepine

I'm ready for them right now! Thank you :3
qMdkLzL.png1fo5jxp.pngsTAqSrJ.pngHlU7fKf.pngf3TmRzQ.png
@Feuepine

Haha, actually, I lost track of time, I better go to bed oops

You can still PA them to me whenever, even if I'm offline, but if you'd rather wait for me to come back online I can ping you. My time zone is FR+0 but as you can see, I'm a bit of a night owl xD

Also anytime my status is online for PB/raffle you can send. I'll recognize ya :3
@Feuepine

Haha, actually, I lost track of time, I better go to bed oops

You can still PA them to me whenever, even if I'm offline, but if you'd rather wait for me to come back online I can ping you. My time zone is FR+0 but as you can see, I'm a bit of a night owl xD

Also anytime my status is online for PB/raffle you can send. I'll recognize ya :3
qMdkLzL.png1fo5jxp.pngsTAqSrJ.pngHlU7fKf.pngf3TmRzQ.png
@DuskofDawn12

Unfortunately, due to me being busy, lair space limitations, and it being nearly 4am in my timezone, I'm going to stop at 52 dragons for now. Over the next day I will progress with clearning my lair to send you the remaining ones as soon as I can. Many apologies for the delay!!!
@DuskofDawn12

Unfortunately, due to me being busy, lair space limitations, and it being nearly 4am in my timezone, I'm going to stop at 52 dragons for now. Over the next day I will progress with clearning my lair to send you the remaining ones as soon as I can. Many apologies for the delay!!!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Croissants
I'll be queuing up your dragons to return to you (probably 2 batches maybe 3 due to lair space)!
@Croissants
I'll be queuing up your dragons to return to you (probably 2 batches maybe 3 due to lair space)!
@Carvaiine That's alright, sleep well!
@Carvaiine That's alright, sleep well!
@DuskofDawn12
I'll be queuing yours up next :)
@DuskofDawn12
I'll be queuing yours up next :)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44