Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Ice Out-of-Flight (Snow)Boarding - Open!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44
@Scultone @LissaJade @Texere @Nahum @Chaosarceus @QueenEvaine @Tenrecidae thank you all so much for holding dragons for me! i should be online to pick up dragons until 03:00 after rollover and then from 10:00-20:00 sunday, and then from 13:00-20:00 monday-friday [emoji=ice rune size=1]
@Scultone @LissaJade @Texere @Nahum @Chaosarceus @QueenEvaine @Tenrecidae

thank you all so much for holding dragons for me! i should be online to pick up dragons until 03:00 after rollover and then from 10:00-20:00 sunday, and then from 13:00-20:00 monday-friday
@arcadewyrm

amazing! i'll list for ya right at RO then ^w^
@arcadewyrm

amazing! i'll list for ya right at RO then ^w^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
@LissaJade
i am usually online after 6pm FR time so that should work for me
if you'd like to double check to make sure, feel free to pm me or check the PB receiver list
thanks for letting me use your storage :)
@LissaJade
i am usually online after 6pm FR time so that should work for me
if you'd like to double check to make sure, feel free to pm me or check the PB receiver list
thanks for letting me use your storage :)
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
@arcadewyrm sounds good! i should be able to send them during the 10-20 FR time window.
@arcadewyrm sounds good! i should be able to send them during the 10-20 FR time window.
wLNPkA3.png
@Zafirmei thank you for helping out, I should have them out of your lair in an hour or 2 after rollover [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Zafirmei thank you for helping out, I should have them out of your lair in an hour or 2 after rollover
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Hi @Kikatzu, ready and excited for your flight's push! What time would work for you to set up return PAs for the ten fodder you've boarded with me? I can be online:
- Oct 8, 3-5 FRT
- Oct 8, 15 FRT onwards
Hi @Kikatzu, ready and excited for your flight's push! What time would work for you to set up return PAs for the ten fodder you've boarded with me? I can be online:
- Oct 8, 3-5 FRT
- Oct 8, 15 FRT onwards
fire_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciqc5c.gif
fensandmarshes
fens & they/ask & 18 & plural
en only exalt lair pms ok!
__ 5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
9R2Unq1.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ square1.png
comms
@fensandmarshes

Hi! I'm about to make a post to all my boarders here in a few minutes.

For the times you listed, 15 FRTime onwards works best for me.

I'll be on for a bit after rollover, might sleep at 2 FRTime latest, but not sure.

Normally, I'm back on at 12 FRTime earliest to rollover. c:
@fensandmarshes

Hi! I'm about to make a post to all my boarders here in a few minutes.

For the times you listed, 15 FRTime onwards works best for me.

I'll be on for a bit after rollover, might sleep at 2 FRTime latest, but not sure.

Normally, I'm back on at 12 FRTime earliest to rollover. c:
Oh sorry lol @Kikatzu - didn't mean to pester! 15 FRT sounds great, I'll write it down in my silly little planner. Thank you!!
Oh sorry lol @Kikatzu - didn't mean to pester! 15 FRT sounds great, I'll write it down in my silly little planner. Thank you!!
fire_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciqc5c.gif
fensandmarshes
fens & they/ask & 18 & plural
en only exalt lair pms ok!
__ 5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
9R2Unq1.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ square1.png
comms
@fensandmarshes

Not a pester at all!!!! If anything, it's my bad, I should have left pick up time notes in the bios. Sorry. ;;

If anything, I'll omit your name from my ping post but its literally the exact same times as I just gave you. c:

Thank you so much for hosting ! <3
@fensandmarshes

Not a pester at all!!!! If anything, it's my bad, I should have left pick up time notes in the bios. Sorry. ;;

If anything, I'll omit your name from my ping post but its literally the exact same times as I just gave you. c:

Thank you so much for hosting ! <3
@QueenEvaine @Arishka @Venusian @wub @cloudydawn @Dessy @Undermom @urbancountry26 @stanza @Achromaticism @TETRAHEDR0N @Argante @zephyrouss @snakepeeker @ratites @Kylaila @Chaosarceus @GrayEmbers @Zefyre @oneluckyduck @Khyriana

Hi there! You are receiving this ping as you are boarding dragons for me. I do see some returning CRs and PAs set up already, and many thanks for that !

For those that cannot send the dragons right away, my online times are as follows:

12 FR - 1 FR (Sometimes 2+ FR if there's something prearranged.)

This will be my window throughout the battle. If these do not work for you, please ping or PM me so we can work something out !

Thank you all for hosting dragons for me and Ice Flight, I cannot state how much I truly appreciate it. <3
@QueenEvaine @Arishka @Venusian @wub @cloudydawn @Dessy @Undermom @urbancountry26 @stanza @Achromaticism @TETRAHEDR0N @Argante @zephyrouss @snakepeeker @ratites @Kylaila @Chaosarceus @GrayEmbers @Zefyre @oneluckyduck @Khyriana

Hi there! You are receiving this ping as you are boarding dragons for me. I do see some returning CRs and PAs set up already, and many thanks for that !

For those that cannot send the dragons right away, my online times are as follows:

12 FR - 1 FR (Sometimes 2+ FR if there's something prearranged.)

This will be my window throughout the battle. If these do not work for you, please ping or PM me so we can work something out !

Thank you all for hosting dragons for me and Ice Flight, I cannot state how much I truly appreciate it. <3
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44