Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Hotel & Nest Rentals~! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@AoiNoRyuu :D
@AoiNoRyuu :D
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@nerasis
dreams are so straaaaange 0.0

Please let me know if this is not OK for me to do, but I always like to give a few suggestions to make fun group projects like this EVEN BETTER!
They are just suggestions, and you're the boss here, so it is ultimately your call whether to implement it or not.

1. Include a little profile for each employee, including what they can and can't do for your dragon and their specific conditions, should they have any
2. Create an image/code that employees can paste on their profiles or other threads advertising this hotel and its wonderful services
3. A button/banner with the same objective as point 2
4. A loyalty-card-programme type spreadsheet where we can keep track of all the users that come and go through the hotel
5. Probably take out that blacklist - they are forbidden by the FR ToS and can get our hotel shut down ): maybe we can have a private one that only employees can access?

hope these thoughts are useful to you :3
@nerasis
dreams are so straaaaange 0.0

Please let me know if this is not OK for me to do, but I always like to give a few suggestions to make fun group projects like this EVEN BETTER!
They are just suggestions, and you're the boss here, so it is ultimately your call whether to implement it or not.

1. Include a little profile for each employee, including what they can and can't do for your dragon and their specific conditions, should they have any
2. Create an image/code that employees can paste on their profiles or other threads advertising this hotel and its wonderful services
3. A button/banner with the same objective as point 2
4. A loyalty-card-programme type spreadsheet where we can keep track of all the users that come and go through the hotel
5. Probably take out that blacklist - they are forbidden by the FR ToS and can get our hotel shut down ): maybe we can have a private one that only employees can access?

hope these thoughts are useful to you :3
@Nerasis

I have to hatch two nests tomorrow but for that I need to temporarely move a dragon
That would be for free to move them to you just to hatch nests?
@Nerasis

I have to hatch two nests tomorrow but for that I need to temporarely move a dragon
That would be for free to move them to you just to hatch nests?
egg.gif
@indecisive

Ohh, thank you! I am very open to suggestions and it's my first time running something like this, so that's really helpful ^_^

I like to think of it as a collective effort, with all employees seen as equal. I'm just the representative/organiser/moderator kinda thing~ I've never really been called boss before except when RPing as Chrollo from HunterxHunter but it's kinda nice if you really wanna call me boss or danchou then you can >/////<

1. I really like the profile idea, I'll think of ways to format them and get it set up soon~
2&3. ClockworkEclipse is currently making a banner. I've been thinking about getting a couple other people to make banners in different styles and themes... Ah, if I do that then we could all vote together on which banner should be our main banner(the one used in sigs and such), then we could rotate through the rest to use on different holidays and festivals!
4. I was planning on making a spreadsheet, I'll probably get it set up after we've had a few more customers ^_^
5. Yikes! I don't really like blacklists, I was only adding it in case we encountered any really awful people. Everybody is really nice here though, and reporting is a thing, so I guess I was overreacting there~ I'll get rid of it right away <3
@indecisive

Ohh, thank you! I am very open to suggestions and it's my first time running something like this, so that's really helpful ^_^

I like to think of it as a collective effort, with all employees seen as equal. I'm just the representative/organiser/moderator kinda thing~ I've never really been called boss before except when RPing as Chrollo from HunterxHunter but it's kinda nice if you really wanna call me boss or danchou then you can >/////<

1. I really like the profile idea, I'll think of ways to format them and get it set up soon~
2&3. ClockworkEclipse is currently making a banner. I've been thinking about getting a couple other people to make banners in different styles and themes... Ah, if I do that then we could all vote together on which banner should be our main banner(the one used in sigs and such), then we could rotate through the rest to use on different holidays and festivals!
4. I was planning on making a spreadsheet, I'll probably get it set up after we've had a few more customers ^_^
5. Yikes! I don't really like blacklists, I was only adding it in case we encountered any really awful people. Everybody is really nice here though, and reporting is a thing, so I guess I was overreacting there~ I'll get rid of it right away <3
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@AoiNoRyuu

Yup! Moving temporarily is free. Send them over when you're ready~
@AoiNoRyuu

Yup! Moving temporarily is free. Send them over when you're ready~
@Nerasis seems like you're getting a lot of employees and not a lot of customers xD Though if I might suggest, 5kt a day is a little high. Maybe 2-3kt would be a better price since all they do is sit and eat a bit of food. I'd imagine that you can offer your services to conquesting flights, they always need more space :> As for me I'd be happy to affiliate and to offer Water nests ^^ I'd be fine with offering complementary discounts, like say 20% off :D [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1683403][IMG]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah135/earn_c/Picture2_zpslya4vc0z.png[/IMG][/url] Here's the code for my writing shop. Boop me when yours is ready :D [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1683403][IMG]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah135/earn_c/Picture2_zpslya4vc0z.png[/IMG][/url][/code] Also @ClockworkEclipse [i]I need your art I NEED IT do you know that I actually scrolled through your entire long profile info in a futile attempt to find a link to an art shop[/i]
@Nerasis seems like you're getting a lot of employees and not a lot of customers xD Though if I might suggest, 5kt a day is a little high. Maybe 2-3kt would be a better price since all they do is sit and eat a bit of food. I'd imagine that you can offer your services to conquesting flights, they always need more space :>

As for me I'd be happy to affiliate and to offer Water nests ^^ I'd be fine with offering complementary discounts, like say 20% off :D

Picture2_zpslya4vc0z.png

Here's the code for my writing shop. Boop me when yours is ready :D
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1683403][IMG]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah135/earn_c/Picture2_zpslya4vc0z.png[/IMG][/url]

Also @ClockworkEclipse I need your art I NEED IT do you know that I actually scrolled through your entire long profile info in a futile attempt to find a link to an art shop

@Kaolyn

Hehe, yup~ Normally that's a really bad business model, but since it's here it'll be okay ^_^

Ah, that's a good idea! Hm, my discounts take the price down quite a bit anyway though, hnn... I guess I could put it down to 3KT if I tweak the discounts a little.

Ohh, we'd love to affiliate with you! I'll add you to the Employees & Affiliates lists right away~ <3
@Kaolyn

Hehe, yup~ Normally that's a really bad business model, but since it's here it'll be okay ^_^

Ah, that's a good idea! Hm, my discounts take the price down quite a bit anyway though, hnn... I guess I could put it down to 3KT if I tweak the discounts a little.

Ohh, we'd love to affiliate with you! I'll add you to the Employees & Affiliates lists right away~ <3
Is there an Employee who can take three dragons from me so that I can hatch two nests?
Is there an Employee who can take three dragons from me so that I can hatch two nests?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't think to check back until now >.<

Are your dragons still in need of temporary accommodation?
@AoiNoRyuu

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't think to check back until now >.<

Are your dragons still in need of temporary accommodation?
@Nerasis

Not anymore now :)
@Nerasis

Not anymore now :)
egg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18