Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Hotel & Nest Rentals~! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Saltbreaker
Sure thing! If they're staying for one day that'll be 18kt, but with discounts you'll only have to pay 13.5kt~ Send them over when you're ready! ^_^
@Saltbreaker
Sure thing! If they're staying for one day that'll be 18kt, but with discounts you'll only have to pay 13.5kt~ Send them over when you're ready! ^_^
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@LillyBelle
Of course! We'd be delighted to have you~ You'll be added to the employee list in the next update ^_^
@LillyBelle
Of course! We'd be delighted to have you~ You'll be added to the employee list in the next update ^_^
@Nerasis This is such a wonderful service. I could have used this recently. I finally was able to save enough to buy more lair space. Well, I'll keep this in mind in the future.
@Nerasis This is such a wonderful service. I could have used this recently. I finally was able to save enough to buy more lair space. Well, I'll keep this in mind in the future.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Nerasis Hello! I started a new hatchery and was wondering if you would like to affiliate with me? If so here is my banner ^J^ Thank you! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2002617#post_2002617][img]http://i.imgur.com/nC6Dddh.png[/img][/center]
@Nerasis Hello! I started a new hatchery and was wondering if you would like to affiliate with me? If so here is my banner ^J^ Thank you!
nC6Dddh.png
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon
Sure thing~ :D
@Gingerdemon
Sure thing~ :D
Could I join as an employee? I can offer Arcane nests & lair space.
Could I join as an employee? I can offer Arcane nests & lair space.
hUlt3ix.png
@MinaClaws
Sure thing! I'll add you to the employee list in the next update~ ^_^
@MinaClaws
Sure thing! I'll add you to the employee list in the next update~ ^_^
@Nerasis
I'd like to apply as a Dragon trainer, lore writer, and I can offer lair space in Arcane as well ^^. I'm on flight rising at least once each day for two-three hours, more on the weekends. I can pm you writing samples if you'd like ^^.
@Nerasis
I'd like to apply as a Dragon trainer, lore writer, and I can offer lair space in Arcane as well ^^. I'm on flight rising at least once each day for two-three hours, more on the weekends. I can pm you writing samples if you'd like ^^.
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote
I'll add you to the employee list in the next update! ^_^
@RustedCoyote
I'll add you to the employee list in the next update! ^_^
@Nerasis
Thank you so much ^^!
@Nerasis
Thank you so much ^^!
output_DYly_Ja.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18