Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Hotel & Nest Rentals~! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Yoikien

Hehe, you're good~

I am honoured to be chosen, your dragon will be well cared for! ^_^
@Yoikien

Hehe, you're good~

I am honoured to be chosen, your dragon will be well cared for! ^_^
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
:3
:3
@Nerasis: Hi there, I love the idea.
Would love to offer my fire nests for rent (could also consider taking a hatchling than the treasure if the owner doesn't really like him/her and I do) and also when I get some funds to invest in my lair, space as hotel.
@Nerasis: Hi there, I love the idea.
Would love to offer my fire nests for rent (could also consider taking a hatchling than the treasure if the owner doesn't really like him/her and I do) and also when I get some funds to invest in my lair, space as hotel.
Looking to join a hatchery
For dragon swaps, breeds I like: Coatls, Guardians, Imperials, Obelisks, Pearlcatchers, Skydancers. The rest I am most likely trading off.
@kdanv

Aw, thanks~! ^_^

I'll add you to the employee list, let me know when you're ready to provide hotel space!
@kdanv

Aw, thanks~! ^_^

I'll add you to the employee list, let me know when you're ready to provide hotel space!
@Nerasis, I am hoping it will be soon but being a new player it takes a bit to grind up the treasure. Thank you very much for having me!
@Nerasis, I am hoping it will be soon but being a new player it takes a bit to grind up the treasure. Thank you very much for having me!
Looking to join a hatchery
For dragon swaps, breeds I like: Coatls, Guardians, Imperials, Obelisks, Pearlcatchers, Skydancers. The rest I am most likely trading off.
@kdanv
We're happy to have you! ^_^

I recommend trying to get the daily 75k from the fairgrounds if you can cope with playing the games for that long - I've gotten a bit addicted to tidal trouble, myself XD
@kdanv
We're happy to have you! ^_^

I recommend trying to get the daily 75k from the fairgrounds if you can cope with playing the games for that long - I've gotten a bit addicted to tidal trouble, myself XD
@nerasis
Hey there! I would be interested in becoming an employee. I am about to empty out 2 whole pages of dragons, which will be reserved for dragons I breed and, if you choose to accept me as an employee, hotel dragons :3
I can also level, write lore, and offer my plague nest
I had a dream about pingu the other night btw, it was very odd. Noot noot!
@nerasis
Hey there! I would be interested in becoming an employee. I am about to empty out 2 whole pages of dragons, which will be reserved for dragons I breed and, if you choose to accept me as an employee, hotel dragons :3
I can also level, write lore, and offer my plague nest
I had a dream about pingu the other night btw, it was very odd. Noot noot!
@indecisive

That's awesome! Adding you to the employee list now~ ^_^

Hehe, noot noot! My last dream was pretty weird... It's pretty long though, so you don't have to read it XD

I started out shopping at this really huge shopping centre, then went to a temple and fell into the sea. I ended up sitting on a boulder which was somehow floating on the water. The waves were really high though, and they pushed me up into some power lines. At that point I was getting electrocuted continuously, even after my head stopped touching it. The water then flung my boulder and I onto some farmland, which got pretty messed up by a giant boulder hitting it. I skidded a bit more across the farmland from the momentum from being flung, and guess what? I crashed into an electric fence! At that point I was being doubly electrocuted, since I was still being electrocuted from the powerlines I touched earlier and I decided I'd had enough, so I just straight up exited my body. It turns out my body was an avatar, so I was able to just abandon it and respawn nearby. But I respawned in only basic clothing without any of the items or cool armour I was apparently wearing. So I tried to loot my corpse as quickly as I could, while being on the lookout for any PKers that might show up. I had to loot it manually though, so it was taking a while. I had barely removed one item when THE FARMER WHO OWNED THE FARMLAND I JUST WRECKED SHOWED UP. I panicked and couldn't really think of what to say. There I was, standing there, looting a corpse that was riding a horse(the boulder was apparently actually a horse I guess), with all the ruined farmland and the broken fence right next to me. He looked pretty dangerous, and he was holding a pitchfork - I was a little scared because he was armed I didn't know whether he was a PKer or not. He wasn't super angry, mainly just annoyed and really disappointed. So I just made a vague motion to the ruined farmland and said "Um, sorry about that." while looking off to the side, avoiding eye contact. It was so awkward and I was struggling to think of what to say or how to get out of the situation, but I must have thought about it too hard because I woke up.
@indecisive

That's awesome! Adding you to the employee list now~ ^_^

Hehe, noot noot! My last dream was pretty weird... It's pretty long though, so you don't have to read it XD

I started out shopping at this really huge shopping centre, then went to a temple and fell into the sea. I ended up sitting on a boulder which was somehow floating on the water. The waves were really high though, and they pushed me up into some power lines. At that point I was getting electrocuted continuously, even after my head stopped touching it. The water then flung my boulder and I onto some farmland, which got pretty messed up by a giant boulder hitting it. I skidded a bit more across the farmland from the momentum from being flung, and guess what? I crashed into an electric fence! At that point I was being doubly electrocuted, since I was still being electrocuted from the powerlines I touched earlier and I decided I'd had enough, so I just straight up exited my body. It turns out my body was an avatar, so I was able to just abandon it and respawn nearby. But I respawned in only basic clothing without any of the items or cool armour I was apparently wearing. So I tried to loot my corpse as quickly as I could, while being on the lookout for any PKers that might show up. I had to loot it manually though, so it was taking a while. I had barely removed one item when THE FARMER WHO OWNED THE FARMLAND I JUST WRECKED SHOWED UP. I panicked and couldn't really think of what to say. There I was, standing there, looting a corpse that was riding a horse(the boulder was apparently actually a horse I guess), with all the ruined farmland and the broken fence right next to me. He looked pretty dangerous, and he was holding a pitchfork - I was a little scared because he was armed I didn't know whether he was a PKer or not. He wasn't super angry, mainly just annoyed and really disappointed. So I just made a vague motion to the ruined farmland and said "Um, sorry about that." while looking off to the side, avoiding eye contact. It was so awkward and I was struggling to think of what to say or how to get out of the situation, but I must have thought about it too hard because I woke up.
@AoiNoRyuu just thought I'd ping you so you could hear about this in case :)
@AoiNoRyuu just thought I'd ping you so you could hear about this in case :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Nerasis

Wow, great offer

I will Keep this thread in mind :)

@Maegelcarwen

Thanks for pinging me :)
@Nerasis

Wow, great offer

I will Keep this thread in mind :)

@Maegelcarwen

Thanks for pinging me :)
egg.gif