Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1769 1770
@Takemi @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Awesome @Impception @OfficerGrimes

Just a general ping to let everyone know that we have two breeding pairs on nests currently, so there should be some new hatchlings available soon!

I'm also going to make two ping lists for this thread - one will be a pinglist for new hatchlings, the other will be a general-purpose ping list for announcements, contests, raffles/giveaways, and the like. Please let me know if you'd like to be on one, both, or none of these lists! They'll only be used for the stated purposes, not to spam you with unwanted pings.
@Takemi @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Awesome @Impception @OfficerGrimes

Just a general ping to let everyone know that we have two breeding pairs on nests currently, so there should be some new hatchlings available soon!

I'm also going to make two ping lists for this thread - one will be a pinglist for new hatchlings, the other will be a general-purpose ping list for announcements, contests, raffles/giveaways, and the like. Please let me know if you'd like to be on one, both, or none of these lists! They'll only be used for the stated purposes, not to spam you with unwanted pings.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
I would like to be in both ping list please :3
@ZenithNadir
I would like to be in both ping list please :3
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@Takemi Awesome, making them now! Thanks! :)
@Takemi Awesome, making them now! Thanks! :)
@ZenithNadir

Three pairs! @OfficerGrimes has a pair and I'm hosting two, but you knew that already! ^_^
@ZenithNadir

Three pairs! @OfficerGrimes has a pair and I'm hosting two, but you knew that already! ^_^
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception I forgot about OfficerGrimes' pair for a second, but I just saw that they're also on a nest! Super excited to see the first bunch of hatchlings. :)
@Impception I forgot about OfficerGrimes' pair for a second, but I just saw that they're also on a nest! Super excited to see the first bunch of hatchlings. :)
@ZenihNadir

Me too! Super excited. They're all going to be BEAUTIFUL!
@ZenihNadir

Me too! Super excited. They're all going to be BEAUTIFUL!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Update - a new dragon has joined the fray! Indra, owned by my friend @Comeneth, is joining as a fully qualified Night Warrior. She and her mate have laid a clutch of two eggs, bringing our total of expected hatchlings to TWELVE! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4267504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42676/4267504_350.png[/img] [/url]
Update - a new dragon has joined the fray! Indra, owned by my friend @Comeneth, is joining as a fully qualified Night Warrior. She and her mate have laid a clutch of two eggs, bringing our total of expected hatchlings to TWELVE!

4267504_350.png
@ZenithNadir
I'd love to be on both ping lists please!
@ZenithNadir
I'd love to be on both ping lists please!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@ZenithNadir I'd love to be on the ping list for new hatchlings if you'll have me!
@ZenithNadir I'd love to be on the ping list for new hatchlings if you'll have me!
@ZenithNadir I would like to be put on both ping lists, please! This is an awesome idea.
@ZenithNadir I would like to be put on both ping lists, please! This is an awesome idea.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
> Bristol; They/Them or He/Him; FR+1
> Lore Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1769 1770