Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1769 1770
I'd like to be on both lists @ZenithNadir
I'd like to be on both lists @ZenithNadir
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@Elinimate @Chicanery Adding you to those ping lists now! Welcome aboard! :) We should have a whole mess of hatchlings added to the thread in five days, I'm really excited to see what's born.

@Holysnacks Adding you as well!
@Elinimate @Chicanery Adding you to those ping lists now! Welcome aboard! :) We should have a whole mess of hatchlings added to the thread in five days, I'm really excited to see what's born.

@Holysnacks Adding you as well!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir Sign me up for both lists! Also if you need another breeder, my dragon will be available n_n
@ZenithNadir Sign me up for both lists! Also if you need another breeder, my dragon will be available n_n
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi Adding you to both lists! I'm still looking forward to breeding Orion with your Spiral girl, but he hasn't come home from rental yet. I'll let you know when he's back!
@KitsuneEbi Adding you to both lists! I'm still looking forward to breeding Orion with your Spiral girl, but he hasn't come home from rental yet. I'll let you know when he's back!
@ZenithNadir

I'd be real interested in Adopting a hatchling from this project sometime^^
Especially for one of Ainur's little ones^^

I'd love to be added to both lists^^
@ZenithNadir

I'd be real interested in Adopting a hatchling from this project sometime^^
Especially for one of Ainur's little ones^^

I'd love to be added to both lists^^
@Rotkeeper That's awesome! Adding you to both ping lists now; I'll be sure to ping you when Ainur's nest hatches. :)
@Rotkeeper That's awesome! Adding you to both ping lists now; I'll be sure to ping you when Ainur's nest hatches. :)
@ZenithNadir
Awesome!
This project has potential for some GREAT lore dragons---even a literal whole family of Lore dragons and that just sounds wicked to me XD
This is seriously a great idea
@ZenithNadir
Awesome!
This project has potential for some GREAT lore dragons---even a literal whole family of Lore dragons and that just sounds wicked to me XD
This is seriously a great idea
@Rotkeeper Aww, thank you! :3 I've written lore for the family members that I have already, it's definitely a fun way to approach writing for a clan! They're one of my clan's most important families, and recently I've begun to play with the family's lore a little... It's definitely really fun. A whole family of lore dragons would be SO COOL. XD
@Rotkeeper Aww, thank you! :3 I've written lore for the family members that I have already, it's definitely a fun way to approach writing for a clan! They're one of my clan's most important families, and recently I've begun to play with the family's lore a little... It's definitely really fun. A whole family of lore dragons would be SO COOL. XD
@ZenithNadir
I actually have a project planned once I find a cute pair, to make a full lore "Lore family" that spans 100 generations(biiiig project)^^-so I'll be seeing if a Family of Lore Dragons would really be as cool as it sounds XD
@ZenithNadir
I actually have a project planned once I find a cute pair, to make a full lore "Lore family" that spans 100 generations(biiiig project)^^-so I'll be seeing if a Family of Lore Dragons would really be as cool as it sounds XD
@Rotkeeper Wow, that really is an enormous project! Good luck finding and breeding all of those dragons, it should definitely be fun and interesting! XD
@Rotkeeper Wow, that really is an enormous project! Good luck finding and breeding all of those dragons, it should definitely be fun and interesting! XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1769 1770