Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1769 1770
@KItsuneEbi I can personally vouch for Lightning, it's always been a nice community and they're really good to newbies! Lots of giveaways and a kick-tail mentorship program, plus some Dom-related stuff like a Battlestone Bank. I've never been in Shadow, though, but my Shadow friends liked it there a lot!

(Also, I'm tempted to train Mariolite while she's staying with me. Only with your permission though, no allocating stat points or anything. ;) )
@KItsuneEbi I can personally vouch for Lightning, it's always been a nice community and they're really good to newbies! Lots of giveaways and a kick-tail mentorship program, plus some Dom-related stuff like a Battlestone Bank. I've never been in Shadow, though, but my Shadow friends liked it there a lot!

(Also, I'm tempted to train Mariolite while she's staying with me. Only with your permission though, no allocating stat points or anything. ;) )
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

*steals Orion* ;3
@ZenithNadir

*steals Orion* ;3
YFmymWA.png
@OfficerGrimes Well, Indra and Orion are brother and sister, so I think that makes Orion Cedrick's nephew? XD I'm going to make a family tree for this project eventually, once I find a good site!
@OfficerGrimes Well, Indra and Orion are brother and sister, so I think that makes Orion Cedrick's nephew? XD I'm going to make a family tree for this project eventually, once I find a good site!
@ZenithNadir

Actually makes him his uncle, I'm p sure. BUT WHATEVS MAN IF HE WANNA BE HIS NEPHEW MAN I'M OKAY WITH THAT.
@ZenithNadir

Actually makes him his uncle, I'm p sure. BUT WHATEVS MAN IF HE WANNA BE HIS NEPHEW MAN I'M OKAY WITH THAT.
YFmymWA.png
@OfficerGrimes *facepalm* That's what I meant, whoops! XD Yep, they're uncle and nephew. There we go.
@OfficerGrimes *facepalm* That's what I meant, whoops! XD Yep, they're uncle and nephew. There we go.
@ZenithNadir

You're very pretty, as Alex would say. Rofl.
@ZenithNadir

You're very pretty, as Alex would say. Rofl.
YFmymWA.png
@OfficerGrimes Alex WOULD say that though, OMG perfect. I can see it now. XD
@OfficerGrimes Alex WOULD say that though, OMG perfect. I can see it now. XD
@ZenithNadir

He's a smart arse, that one. Should record him sayin' it and send it to you
@ZenithNadir

He's a smart arse, that one. Should record him sayin' it and send it to you
YFmymWA.png
@ZenithNadir I appreciate your feedback :) My first nest hatches tomorrow (SO EXCITED) so I have till then to finalize my decision.

Feel free to train her! And allocate points, too, if you wish. I don't really know what I'm doing yet but I read some guides that said to allocate Str 4/ quick 2/ vit 1 when they leveled. That's what I was doing but I think that's only for farming drops? I'd like to use her in pvp too so whatever stats are good for that... I trust you to take care of her :D
@ZenithNadir I appreciate your feedback :) My first nest hatches tomorrow (SO EXCITED) so I have till then to finalize my decision.

Feel free to train her! And allocate points, too, if you wish. I don't really know what I'm doing yet but I read some guides that said to allocate Str 4/ quick 2/ vit 1 when they leveled. That's what I was doing but I think that's only for farming drops? I'd like to use her in pvp too so whatever stats are good for that... I trust you to take care of her :D
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi It's good for farming drops, but also for leveling exalt fodder. All my L25s except a few are built that way, they're great to have around.

Basically any build will work for PVP, but I've found it's better to pack points into health and to ignore defense stats entirely. My favorite builds prioritize Quickness, then Strength or Intelligence (only one or the other, dragons with both magic and physical attacks don't do very well), then Vitality. Agility, Defense, and Mind don't do enough to make it worth putting points into them. I'll build her like a classic STR4/QCK2/VIT1 dragon for now, they come in so handy and once you have one L25 it becomes easy to train more.
@KitsuneEbi It's good for farming drops, but also for leveling exalt fodder. All my L25s except a few are built that way, they're great to have around.

Basically any build will work for PVP, but I've found it's better to pack points into health and to ignore defense stats entirely. My favorite builds prioritize Quickness, then Strength or Intelligence (only one or the other, dragons with both magic and physical attacks don't do very well), then Vitality. Agility, Defense, and Mind don't do enough to make it worth putting points into them. I'll build her like a classic STR4/QCK2/VIT1 dragon for now, they come in so handy and once you have one L25 it becomes easy to train more.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1769 1770