Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1769 1770
@ZenithNadir

Thank you!
I'm just hoping it goes well^^

This Nightwarrior Project of yours sounds really fun too^^
@ZenithNadir

Thank you!
I'm just hoping it goes well^^

This Nightwarrior Project of yours sounds really fun too^^
@KitsuneEbi Orion has been returned to me! He's ready for breeding with your female whenever you'd like. I can send him to you, or we can breed them in one of my nests tomorrow.
@KitsuneEbi Orion has been returned to me! He's ready for breeding with your female whenever you'd like. I can send him to you, or we can breed them in one of my nests tomorrow.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
This sounds great. I'm new and I just found out about the whole lore thing and I'm really excited now. I want in on this project, please! I'd like to have a Night Warrior. Doesn't matter what kind of hatchling. The next one available will do.

Btw.: English is my second language. I really love writing lore, but there will be mistakes. Hope that isn't a problem.
@ZenithNadir
This sounds great. I'm new and I just found out about the whole lore thing and I'm really excited now. I want in on this project, please! I'd like to have a Night Warrior. Doesn't matter what kind of hatchling. The next one available will do.

Btw.: English is my second language. I really love writing lore, but there will be mistakes. Hope that isn't a problem.
@Mohya I'll add you to the ping list, welcome to the game! I'm glad you're excited about writing lore, it's one of my favorite parts of Flight Rising. :) Don't worry about making mistakes, it happens! The goal is just to have fun.

I will let you know when there are hatchlings available. Many of the existing project dragons are on nests, so there will be plenty to choose from!

Would you also like me to notify you about contests and give-aways? There is a ping list for those that's separate from the ping list for new hatchlings.
@Mohya I'll add you to the ping list, welcome to the game! I'm glad you're excited about writing lore, it's one of my favorite parts of Flight Rising. :) Don't worry about making mistakes, it happens! The goal is just to have fun.

I will let you know when there are hatchlings available. Many of the existing project dragons are on nests, so there will be plenty to choose from!

Would you also like me to notify you about contests and give-aways? There is a ping list for those that's separate from the ping list for new hatchlings.
@ZenithNadir
Yay! I'm looking forward to this :-)

And yes, please, put me on the other ping list, too.
@ZenithNadir
Yay! I'm looking forward to this :-)

And yes, please, put me on the other ping list, too.
@Mohya You've been added! I'm glad you're excited, so am I. I think this is going to be cool. :3
@Mohya You've been added! I'm glad you're excited, so am I. I think this is going to be cool. :3
@ZenithNadir
I think so, too :-)
@ZenithNadir
I think so, too :-)
@ZenithNadir Can we breed them in your nest? I'd really like to switch Flights and I can't with eggs in a nest.
@ZenithNadir Can we breed them in your nest? I'd really like to switch Flights and I can't with eggs in a nest.
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi Sounds good to me, I'll be able to put them on a nest tomorrow but you can send her now if you'd like! Which flight are you thinking about switching to, out of curiosity? :)
@KitsuneEbi Sounds good to me, I'll be able to put them on a nest tomorrow but you can send her now if you'd like! Which flight are you thinking about switching to, out of curiosity? :)
@ZenithNadir I'ts a tossup between lightning and shadow.

I really like shadow's description, god, lair backdrop, and nests but I'm not a fan of the dark purple eyes. Lightning has a great eye color, lair backdrop, and god but the 'personality' isn't really me.

Wind has been a great community for newbies (even though I haven't gotten involved because I wanted to switch) so I'm worried if other flights will be as awesome and helpful.

That's my thought process ;D
@ZenithNadir I'ts a tossup between lightning and shadow.

I really like shadow's description, god, lair backdrop, and nests but I'm not a fan of the dark purple eyes. Lightning has a great eye color, lair backdrop, and god but the 'personality' isn't really me.

Wind has been a great community for newbies (even though I haven't gotten involved because I wanted to switch) so I'm worried if other flights will be as awesome and helpful.

That's my thought process ;D
HKrGNct.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1769 1770