Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | G1 accent & gene advice needed c:
1 2 3
Ohhh that's tough

For Sedna, I vote Option 2. The colors of option 1 are lovely and bring out the Koi well, but there are a lot of details that kinda get lost. I REALLY love the colors of option 2.

For Khazadum, I vote "Option 3: Skydancer "Capsule: Raven's Blade"". The darker looks is just very pleasing to me! It has great balance. Plus I love feathery looks :>
Ohhh that's tough

For Sedna, I vote Option 2. The colors of option 1 are lovely and bring out the Koi well, but there are a lot of details that kinda get lost. I REALLY love the colors of option 2.

For Khazadum, I vote "Option 3: Skydancer "Capsule: Raven's Blade"". The darker looks is just very pleasing to me! It has great balance. Plus I love feathery looks :>
RGcwvcm.jpg
@cheer
Thank you so much for the elaborate feedback, it honestly means - and helped! - a lot ;u; The thoughts about Sedna hit the nail, because as stunning and unique option 2 might be, I'm super hesitant to "give up" her pretty Koi patterns and pleasant pastel colours. Also, I actually just wanted to remove the first two SD options, because the more I look at them, the less I like them, so your input emphasized my decision. I'm still quite surprised that option 3 for Khazadum received so much positive feedback in this thread, because while I was vibing a lot with it, I always felt like something was slightly "off" with the colours and patterns. But regarding the many votes this version already got, it doesn't seem so, which is why I'm strongly leaning towards this option now :) It has something truly special and regal to me, as well, and I have by far too many Wildclaws (and too little money for more scrolls) already. Thank you again!

@Renarin
Thank you very much for the input, it's much appreciated c: I'm still a bit torn on the Imperial lady, but the many votes option 3 for Khazadum received opened my eyes, which is why I'm indeed strongly leaning towards this version now - thank you for affirming this! <3
@cheer
Thank you so much for the elaborate feedback, it honestly means - and helped! - a lot ;u; The thoughts about Sedna hit the nail, because as stunning and unique option 2 might be, I'm super hesitant to "give up" her pretty Koi patterns and pleasant pastel colours. Also, I actually just wanted to remove the first two SD options, because the more I look at them, the less I like them, so your input emphasized my decision. I'm still quite surprised that option 3 for Khazadum received so much positive feedback in this thread, because while I was vibing a lot with it, I always felt like something was slightly "off" with the colours and patterns. But regarding the many votes this version already got, it doesn't seem so, which is why I'm strongly leaning towards this option now :) It has something truly special and regal to me, as well, and I have by far too many Wildclaws (and too little money for more scrolls) already. Thank you again!

@Renarin
Thank you very much for the input, it's much appreciated c: I'm still a bit torn on the Imperial lady, but the many votes option 3 for Khazadum received opened my eyes, which is why I'm indeed strongly leaning towards this version now - thank you for affirming this! <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I'm glad! And yeah, there's honestly is no wrong choice with Sedna. They're both really great options.

Good luck with your projects! I've definitely been there lol :>
I'm glad! And yeah, there's honestly is no wrong choice with Sedna. They're both really great options.

Good luck with your projects! I've definitely been there lol :>
RGcwvcm.jpg
Sedna option 2, I think! at a glance I think I liked 1 better but 2 really is nicer after I deliberated for a few seconds

Khazadum
my ranking is: 7>5>4>6>3
the skydancer uma is pretty, but I feel like it doesn't fit the colours of this dragon specifically very well
I really like the other two accent options, and sparkle better for both of them!
Sedna option 2, I think! at a glance I think I liked 1 better but 2 really is nicer after I deliberated for a few seconds

Khazadum
my ranking is: 7>5>4>6>3
the skydancer uma is pretty, but I feel like it doesn't fit the colours of this dragon specifically very well
I really like the other two accent options, and sparkle better for both of them!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[center]The first project problem has been solved, thank you so much for the insight and votes :D The feedback about Sedna was just as torn between both versions as I was, so I decided to go with a "solution" which indeed gives me both. I found a very similar Imperial lady at the AH, so I'm very happy to welcome [i]both[/i] designs in my lair - Sedna received her "chen ai" accent, and Inua, the new Imperial lady, received her pretty pastel treat ;w; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81506087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815061/81506087_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79709231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797093/79709231_350.png[/img][/url] I cannot recommend this solution, though, especially when you're short on lair space. *hides* But I don't care, I'm happy now ♥ Feedback for Khazadum is still welcome and appreciated![/center]
The first project problem has been solved, thank you so much for the insight and votes :D
The feedback about Sedna was just as torn between both versions as I was, so I decided to go with a "solution" which indeed gives me both. I found a very similar Imperial lady at the AH, so I'm very happy to welcome both designs in my lair - Sedna received her "chen ai" accent, and Inua, the new Imperial lady, received her pretty pastel treat ;w;

81506087_350.png

79709231_350.png

I cannot recommend this solution, though, especially when you're short on lair space. *hides* But I don't care, I'm happy now ♥

Feedback for Khazadum is still welcome and appreciated!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
I vote the skydancer!
I vote the skydancer!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
I'd like to vote for option 7. You're right- the extra arm does match perfectly, and the wings make a stunning night sky canvas for the sparkle to hang like stars. It's painting a scene in my mind (and that's always good!)
I know I have a tendency to dislike skydancers, but I don't feel like the brown of the skin is doing favors where the WC accent matches instead. and I like sparkle over capsule because the capsule is a different color than the waterfall.
I'd like to vote for option 7. You're right- the extra arm does match perfectly, and the wings make a stunning night sky canvas for the sparkle to hang like stars. It's painting a scene in my mind (and that's always good!)
I know I have a tendency to dislike skydancers, but I don't feel like the brown of the skin is doing favors where the WC accent matches instead. and I like sparkle over capsule because the capsule is a different color than the waterfall.
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77
Thank you very much for the feedback and your good points :) I think I'm indeed torn between the Skydancer and the Wildclaw option 7 now. So I appreciate your thoughts on these versions!
@ViolentViolet77
Thank you very much for the feedback and your good points :) I think I'm indeed torn between the Skydancer and the Wildclaw option 7 now. So I appreciate your thoughts on these versions!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
For me, it's option 5 without a doubt. The wings in the accent match the morph SO perfectly, and the light sparkles matches his eyes easily will without being overwhelming. It's just really pleasing to the eye
For me, it's option 5 without a doubt. The wings in the accent match the morph SO perfectly, and the light sparkles matches his eyes easily will without being overwhelming. It's just really pleasing to the eye
Auction_copy.jpg
Oh my gosh... The other scries are pretty, but I really dig Option 5: Wildclaw "Sparkle: cry for me". It's just perfect. Amazing dragon <3
Oh my gosh... The other scries are pretty, but I really dig Option 5: Wildclaw "Sparkle: cry for me". It's just perfect. Amazing dragon <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3