Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Stars for stars quest (Fae sisters)
1 2
Hello there! I was on a hiatus for a few years, so I missed the star system being introduced. These two girls are very close to my heart, so I want to get their star-count up a little. I'd appreciate if you could like them. This is Pixie, ironically the older one of the sisters. She is a 7 year old permababy, who joined our lair around 5 years ago. She was the literal opposite of an impulse buy, I had to save up for a year to get her. Checking the AH religiously, to make sure no one took her yet. It was [i]stressful[/i] to say the least, but all well if ends well. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17349723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/173498/17349723_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- Hiawaru is very similar to Pixie, although much younger, she is more mature. She was an impulse buy. I already struggled with lair space, but Hia was just too pretty and unique not to get. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40020767][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/400208/40020767_350.png[/img][/url][/center] In return, I'll like [b]up to 5 of your dragons[/b] as well. You can link specific ones you want to get stars for, or tell me to choose 5 randomly. (I'll pick my true favourites, not the first 5.) If you like (few of) my other dragons as well, tell me how many you did and I'll return generously. (No need to say who or what number of star they were, I believe you.) I'm subscirbed, but you can ping me if you want. :) Have a great day~
Hello there! I was on a hiatus for a few years, so I missed the star system being introduced. These two girls are very close to my heart, so I want to get their star-count up a little. I'd appreciate if you could like them.

This is Pixie, ironically the older one of the sisters. She is a 7 year old permababy, who joined our lair around 5 years ago. She was the literal opposite of an impulse buy, I had to save up for a year to get her. Checking the AH religiously, to make sure no one took her yet. It was stressful to say the least, but all well if ends well.
17349723_350.png

Hiawaru is very similar to Pixie, although much younger, she is more mature. She was an impulse buy. I already struggled with lair space, but Hia was just too pretty and unique not to get.
40020767_350.png

In return, I'll like up to 5 of your dragons as well. You can link specific ones you want to get stars for, or tell me to choose 5 randomly. (I'll pick my true favourites, not the first 5.)
If you like (few of) my other dragons as well, tell me how many you did and I'll return generously. (No need to say who or what number of star they were, I believe you.)

I'm subscirbed, but you can ping me if you want. :)
Have a great day~
aaaw fae sisters!! i love them omg. i can't imagine saving for a year for a dragon, Pixie really is special omg C: i love her midnight cherub! and Hiarwaru is so cute too, it's fun that the younger one is bigger haha. the eggplant skink works so nicely with her tert color! the bee wings are pretty too!

and omg i did peek in your lair..happy is the cutest wildclaw omggg

you can like whoever you'd like in my lair ^^
aaaw fae sisters!! i love them omg. i can't imagine saving for a year for a dragon, Pixie really is special omg C: i love her midnight cherub! and Hiarwaru is so cute too, it's fun that the younger one is bigger haha. the eggplant skink works so nicely with her tert color! the bee wings are pretty too!

and omg i did peek in your lair..happy is the cutest wildclaw omggg

you can like whoever you'd like in my lair ^^
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
I'm happy to like both of them. Pixie is very cute, and Hia is really pretty. ^_^
I really like purple and blue dragons.

I don't care who you like in my lair, I'll just be happy if they're genuine likes.
I'm happy to like both of them. Pixie is very cute, and Hia is really pretty. ^_^
I really like purple and blue dragons.

I don't care who you like in my lair, I'll just be happy if they're genuine likes.
I liked them both! I have a few faes in my lair but I honestly need more ???? I love how big their wings are, SO fun to put decor on.

feel free to like whomever you chose! I would love to know your choices(:
I liked them both! I have a few faes in my lair but I honestly need more ???? I love how big their wings are, SO fun to put decor on.

feel free to like whomever you chose! I would love to know your choices(:
____________________________23877.png _fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png fr + 2 hrs
_fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Riley or Epic
_fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her
_fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Hatchery
_fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Clan Lore (wip)
_fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Wishlist
Liked both of them, and some other from your lair! Your Qianxin reminds me of my Midge!
Liked both of them, and some other from your lair! Your Qianxin reminds me of my Midge!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I liked both of your faes, Pixie is super cute and that's a lot of dedication to save for a whole year. I also left a like on a few other blue dragons in your lair: Titania, Hiyami, Snow, Sarfan, and Adara who is not blue but is amazing <3

Feel free to like whoever you want in my lair, I always enjoy seeing which dragons people pick ^^
I liked both of your faes, Pixie is super cute and that's a lot of dedication to save for a whole year. I also left a like on a few other blue dragons in your lair: Titania, Hiyami, Snow, Sarfan, and Adara who is not blue but is amazing <3

Feel free to like whoever you want in my lair, I always enjoy seeing which dragons people pick ^^
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Woah, those are so pretty! Love what you did with the simple apparel on hiawaru and pixie is just adorable!

Liked them both!
#28 on Pixie (#17349723)
#15 on Hiawaru (#40020767)

Could you perhaps like these 5 of my dragons?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70169796
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3447667
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24339643
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70169797
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65973890
Woah, those are so pretty! Love what you did with the simple apparel on hiawaru and pixie is just adorable!

Liked them both!
#28 on Pixie (#17349723)
#15 on Hiawaru (#40020767)

Could you perhaps like these 5 of my dragons?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70169796
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3447667
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24339643
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70169797
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65973890
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@pheelthemoment
Gorgeous lair, so many unique cuties. Lisianthus is not the stereotypical librarian, yet it fits her so well. Love it. Usually I dislike the wolf head, but it just somehow works on Herkimer. Hiela and Uluru caught me by their colours and fitting apparel. Just love dark blue-purple on female Tundra models. Sasha is so unique, never seen a Christmas dragon before. I find Dulcimore very creative. Hope they are a happy kiddo. I don't know why Cloudsinger caught my eyes, but I just find her beautiful. As a Hungarian, I had to give a star to Ghoulash haha. And last but not least, I really like Hikkori's calm and reassuring vibes. (I hope I used the right pronouns everywhere, sorry if I mixed up something. /.\)
@Darkmoonfire
Orange-blue dragons always hit different and Birdie is no different. *chefs kiss* I'm not surprised why you use Jackolantern as your profile picture, he is absolutely stunning. Somniphobia is a great example of cherub done well, it compliments the female Skydancer model imo. Such a fitting name and a bundle of happy colours on Carnivale. Loretta could be the third sister to Pixie and Hiawaru haha. But jokes aside, I love her port-village girl vibe so much. The first time I have probably ever liked lace on a male dragon is Dayl. He needs 100 stars!! (Also good luck leveling, I feel like he'll be a big fighter one day.) Although I'm not sure what fandom he belongs to, as an avid permababy fan, I had to shower Cucco with some love. And finally Link. I do know his fandom! Although just the title, never played with the Zelda game. Still a very well made boy, captures the character marvelously.
@bayybee
Your lair is absolute goals. I love how organized and neat it is, yet colourful and comfortable. From your flight representatives(?) GusGus caught my attention. He makes me feel like, he works on the fields in the day, but practices lost magic at night. Orange dragons are so hard to dress well, but Squirrel is a prime example of how to do it right. I'm in love with her. Although Joanne is not my style, my jaw dropped when I saw her. That accent match is ahh... crispy. Feels like she is full of apparel. Another absolute perfect accent match is Talos your G1, who I'd 10/10 steal. Also Ethereal Entourage is the best piece of apparel in game, change my mind. Feather is absolutely unique, I've never seen a dragon even similar to him. When a site has hundreds of thousands of dragons, that's not a small thing to achieve. Shoreline's vibe could calm me down whenever, and that shadow primal gives him an interesting feeling. I want to know more about him. Spice's apparel is genius. I cannot put into words. Genius. Love Paint's happy outfit, it brightens one's mood immediately. Oliver is purely magical. And certainly not least, a permababy is always an automatic like for me, so Kavani (so pretty omg), Tigua and Lucious recieved some stars as well.
@Birdsofwax
Midge is very handsome, and they do look alike so much! Your roles are fantastic. And...OMG you have so MANY amazing dragons, how can anyone choose 5? Well I couldn't for sure. I wanted to give a little insight why I liked each dragon, but there is just too many. I'll however list the ones that stood out to me (aka got a star).
Midge (of course), Kookaburra (congrats), Mouse (perfection), Sahal (who doesn't love a cool witchy outfit?), Mitch (wonder where he went), Mir, Rachel, Gerald (snappers and that moustache is an A+ fit), Sphaerocobaltite (monochrome, yet so interesting), Caritas, Jones (10/10 would steal, so unique), Uku (just looking at him feels like a refreshing holiday), Chel, Kirin (want him so bad), Lavinian, Agni, Hibiscus (such a lady. fierce yet elegant. love her *wipes tears*), Arad (not sure if he represents what I think he represents, but maybe), Kinsley, Miko, Mykara (that outfit oh my), Sashi (absolutely one of a kind), Edvin, Vow (permababy fan sorry), Fagan (he must be out with Mitch), Minnamurra, Evelore, Tlaloc, Sunset (smirch looks good? what??), Jashnan, Tulip, Ryan, Arremon (so soft, my heart), Joule, Max, Waterlily, Ko, Syble (in love with her vibe), Sekhmet (1000% envy dragon), Khota, Manu and Lancer.
@pheelthemoment
Gorgeous lair, so many unique cuties. Lisianthus is not the stereotypical librarian, yet it fits her so well. Love it. Usually I dislike the wolf head, but it just somehow works on Herkimer. Hiela and Uluru caught me by their colours and fitting apparel. Just love dark blue-purple on female Tundra models. Sasha is so unique, never seen a Christmas dragon before. I find Dulcimore very creative. Hope they are a happy kiddo. I don't know why Cloudsinger caught my eyes, but I just find her beautiful. As a Hungarian, I had to give a star to Ghoulash haha. And last but not least, I really like Hikkori's calm and reassuring vibes. (I hope I used the right pronouns everywhere, sorry if I mixed up something. /.\)
@Darkmoonfire
Orange-blue dragons always hit different and Birdie is no different. *chefs kiss* I'm not surprised why you use Jackolantern as your profile picture, he is absolutely stunning. Somniphobia is a great example of cherub done well, it compliments the female Skydancer model imo. Such a fitting name and a bundle of happy colours on Carnivale. Loretta could be the third sister to Pixie and Hiawaru haha. But jokes aside, I love her port-village girl vibe so much. The first time I have probably ever liked lace on a male dragon is Dayl. He needs 100 stars!! (Also good luck leveling, I feel like he'll be a big fighter one day.) Although I'm not sure what fandom he belongs to, as an avid permababy fan, I had to shower Cucco with some love. And finally Link. I do know his fandom! Although just the title, never played with the Zelda game. Still a very well made boy, captures the character marvelously.
@bayybee
Your lair is absolute goals. I love how organized and neat it is, yet colourful and comfortable. From your flight representatives(?) GusGus caught my attention. He makes me feel like, he works on the fields in the day, but practices lost magic at night. Orange dragons are so hard to dress well, but Squirrel is a prime example of how to do it right. I'm in love with her. Although Joanne is not my style, my jaw dropped when I saw her. That accent match is ahh... crispy. Feels like she is full of apparel. Another absolute perfect accent match is Talos your G1, who I'd 10/10 steal. Also Ethereal Entourage is the best piece of apparel in game, change my mind. Feather is absolutely unique, I've never seen a dragon even similar to him. When a site has hundreds of thousands of dragons, that's not a small thing to achieve. Shoreline's vibe could calm me down whenever, and that shadow primal gives him an interesting feeling. I want to know more about him. Spice's apparel is genius. I cannot put into words. Genius. Love Paint's happy outfit, it brightens one's mood immediately. Oliver is purely magical. And certainly not least, a permababy is always an automatic like for me, so Kavani (so pretty omg), Tigua and Lucious recieved some stars as well.
@Birdsofwax
Midge is very handsome, and they do look alike so much! Your roles are fantastic. And...OMG you have so MANY amazing dragons, how can anyone choose 5? Well I couldn't for sure. I wanted to give a little insight why I liked each dragon, but there is just too many. I'll however list the ones that stood out to me (aka got a star).
Midge (of course), Kookaburra (congrats), Mouse (perfection), Sahal (who doesn't love a cool witchy outfit?), Mitch (wonder where he went), Mir, Rachel, Gerald (snappers and that moustache is an A+ fit), Sphaerocobaltite (monochrome, yet so interesting), Caritas, Jones (10/10 would steal, so unique), Uku (just looking at him feels like a refreshing holiday), Chel, Kirin (want him so bad), Lavinian, Agni, Hibiscus (such a lady. fierce yet elegant. love her *wipes tears*), Arad (not sure if he represents what I think he represents, but maybe), Kinsley, Miko, Mykara (that outfit oh my), Sashi (absolutely one of a kind), Edvin, Vow (permababy fan sorry), Fagan (he must be out with Mitch), Minnamurra, Evelore, Tlaloc, Sunset (smirch looks good? what??), Jashnan, Tulip, Ryan, Arremon (so soft, my heart), Joule, Max, Waterlily, Ko, Syble (in love with her vibe), Sekhmet (1000% envy dragon), Khota, Manu and Lancer.
@Teg741
Your dragons are unique to say the least. Truly. VanillaMilkCow is perfection, not sure if I like the name or the dragon more. Probably both. Who wouldn't love a gentle eyeburner like Skyfall? Didn't want to chose the first dragon in the tab, but Likon had to recieve some love, he is extremly handsome. Would absolutely steal Talia, good job on her. CoolPlanet looks amazing, and love his personality/lore! Eda reminds me of an old witch who will be mean to her, but save your life at one point. (All mentioned got their very well deserved stars.)

@Islet
Done, thank you for liking my girls. :)
@Teg741
Your dragons are unique to say the least. Truly. VanillaMilkCow is perfection, not sure if I like the name or the dragon more. Probably both. Who wouldn't love a gentle eyeburner like Skyfall? Didn't want to chose the first dragon in the tab, but Likon had to recieve some love, he is extremly handsome. Would absolutely steal Talia, good job on her. CoolPlanet looks amazing, and love his personality/lore! Eda reminds me of an old witch who will be mean to her, but save your life at one point. (All mentioned got their very well deserved stars.)

@Islet
Done, thank you for liking my girls. :)
bump
bump
1 2