Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Prism, He Who Ate 256 Scatters
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
"Here you come again.
Just when I've begun to get myself together
"
Anyway, really excited to see this! We goin' for triple brown again? This will be quite the adventure
"Here you come again.
Just when I've begun to get myself together
"
Anyway, really excited to see this! We goin' for triple brown again? This will be quite the adventure
zQ7EbWo.gif
Could I be on the ping list? I’m on mobile so I can’t enter in on the spreadsheet. [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
Could I be on the ping list? I’m on mobile so I can’t enter in on the spreadsheet.
Buying Food UMAs
may i be on the pinglist? the saga continues!
may i be on the pinglist? the saga continues!
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
Hi! I can't add my name to the doc, but I'd love to be pinged for the new journey! Could you add me?
Hi! I can't add my name to the doc, but I'd love to be pinged for the new journey! Could you add me?
will you add me to the ping? I hate going to a google spreadsheet and such
will you add me to the ping? I hate going to a google spreadsheet and such
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Ooo, yes! Could you please add me to the ping list?
Ooo, yes! Could you please add me to the ping list?
Just read through Prism’s bio and oml. I would love to be on the pinglist for potential disaster electric boogaloo. Any chance you can add me to the list since the spreadsheet isn’t working for me?
Just read through Prism’s bio and oml. I would love to be on the pinglist for potential disaster electric boogaloo. Any chance you can add me to the list since the spreadsheet isn’t working for me?

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@acelien Oh dear I just noticed the Prism's chapter have ended and now his legacy will live on in a new project... at least he got to be a pretty XXY? :')

When u make the new thread feel free add me to the pinglist, cause I am curious how Spectrum will turn out ! (Hopefully not a disaster like Prism)
@acelien Oh dear I just noticed the Prism's chapter have ended and now his legacy will live on in a new project... at least he got to be a pretty XXY? :')

When u make the new thread feel free add me to the pinglist, cause I am curious how Spectrum will turn out ! (Hopefully not a disaster like Prism)
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Ohhhh so it continues with a new dragon.
This is going to be amazing :]
Ohhhh so it continues with a new dragon.
This is going to be amazing :]
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
I wasn't here for the journey of Prism, but definitely won't miss the cursed journey of Spectrum! Good luck, what's the color goal this time?
I wasn't here for the journey of Prism, but definitely won't miss the cursed journey of Spectrum! Good luck, what's the color goal this time?
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118