Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tama's PWYW Dragon Reviews (OPEN SLOTS!)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@Quintillion Hello hello and welcome back to the dragon headcanon train! This gal was a lot of fun to come up with ideas for so I hope you like them! As always, send payment via CR and definitely come back anytime! Your lair is always a lot of fun to do lore stuff for! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66041302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660414/66041302_350.png[/img][/url] [b][u]Coa[/u][/b] - Blind in her right eye after a laboratory accident at a young age that she still refuses to talk about, even with her friends - Has an extremely fancy collection of fountain pens in her hoard, but unlike a lot of dragons with their hoards, actually makes the effort to use each and every one of them, cycling through them in a pattern no one else has figured out - Has a tendency to get lost in thought while she's out walking or flying and sometimes comes back to reality with no idea where she's ended up - Is not very spooky but could be if she tried, has a very commanding voice and when she gets stern with someone they tend to listen - Has a tendency to chew on sticks absentmindedly when she's concentrating on something, many of the trees around her den have suspiciously barren patches from where she's pilfered their branches - Sleeps on her back with wings completely unfurled and limbs akimbo, was once found like this not far from her den and was presumed dead because [i]"who the heck sleeps this way, Coa????"[/i] - Spends a lot of money on getting products made with silk for the clan to use; prefers clothing, decor, and furniture made from the material and believes her clanmates deserve a similar level of luxury - Actually has a lot of potential to be a great mage if she ever felt like exploring her magical powers rather than flexing her mind in the pursuit of science, but since she only ever uses magic for the most mundane of purposes, her talent is not at the level it might otherwise be - Is not all that interested in finding a romantic partner, but is desperately touch-starved and would like someone (or many someones) to snuggle with on the reg - The dog she travels around with on occasion is actually her sister's old familiar and is capable of casting minor illusion spells, so even though her sister is dead and she has her own familiar, she keeps it around for convenience's sake [/center]
@Quintillion

Hello hello and welcome back to the dragon headcanon train! This gal was a lot of fun to come up with ideas for so I hope you like them! As always, send payment via CR and definitely come back anytime! Your lair is always a lot of fun to do lore stuff for!
66041302_350.png

Coa

- Blind in her right eye after a laboratory accident at a young age that she still refuses to talk about, even with her friends

- Has an extremely fancy collection of fountain pens in her hoard, but unlike a lot of dragons with their hoards, actually makes the effort to use each and every one of them, cycling through them in a pattern no one else has figured out

- Has a tendency to get lost in thought while she's out walking or flying and sometimes comes back to reality with no idea where she's ended up

- Is not very spooky but could be if she tried, has a very commanding voice and when she gets stern with someone they tend to listen

- Has a tendency to chew on sticks absentmindedly when she's concentrating on something, many of the trees around her den have suspiciously barren patches from where she's pilfered their branches

- Sleeps on her back with wings completely unfurled and limbs akimbo, was once found like this not far from her den and was presumed dead because "who the heck sleeps this way, Coa????"

- Spends a lot of money on getting products made with silk for the clan to use; prefers clothing, decor, and furniture made from the material and believes her clanmates deserve a similar level of luxury

- Actually has a lot of potential to be a great mage if she ever felt like exploring her magical powers rather than flexing her mind in the pursuit of science, but since she only ever uses magic for the most mundane of purposes, her talent is not at the level it might otherwise be

- Is not all that interested in finding a romantic partner, but is desperately touch-starved and would like someone (or many someones) to snuggle with on the reg

- The dog she travels around with on occasion is actually her sister's old familiar and is capable of casting minor illusion spells, so even though her sister is dead and she has her own familiar, she keeps it around for convenience's sake
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@KrystalRage Hi hello welcome back for another serotonin dose! I know I did headcanons for you before but I'm having trouble remembering off the top of my head if I did a five-dragon review, so hopefully none of these guys are repeats! If there are any, just let me know and I'll pick another one lol As always, send a payment via CR whenever you're ready and come back anytime! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51452824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/514529/51452824_350.png[/img][/url] Hey I also have a dragon named Shrike what are the odds While I'm not a huge fan of male ridgebacks just as a general rule, something about this guy's name and appearance tied in with his lore really spoke to me, so he had to be here. I see triple lapis combos a lot, but I'm not sure I've seen this specific one all that often, if at all, so he feels very unique. The line in his bio "he is very difficult to wind up and keep wound" just feels so incredibly [i]right[/i] for his look and I cannot pinpoint why. It's just perfect for him. I think he'd be friends with my healer Peril. They seem like they'd be an oddly matched duo and everyone would be surprised when they got along so swimmingly. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53889632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538897/53889632_350.png[/img][/url] I swear I'm not only going to pick dragons connected to Shrike for this review I was just so impressed that this was a spiral wearing gembond in a way I liked lol Giraffe/hex/gembond, huh? THAT'S not a combo I see every day, but by God it's working here. I prefer hex most of the time when it comes to that particular gene pairing, but I've found enough use for both of them that it surprises me they're not more widely used, especially when you can get dragons like this. The combination of the plague primal eyes, the gembond, and the bloodshard chains is excellent. 10/10, top-notch, would recommend. Nothing he's wearing feels out of place or garish, and I think that's the way to go, letting his natural colors and patterns shine to really get that goopy healer effect. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53630279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/536303/53630279_350.png[/img][/url] Ah, I [i]have[/i] done a 5-dragon review here before because I almost picked Soul and realized I recognized her (now that I think about it, Sunn looked pretty familiar too), but Soul's next-door neighbor, Oracle, is lovely as well. What a fascinating gene combo this is! People forego facet quite a bit nowadays in favor of the less sparkly side of things, but I think it's quite lovely with her primary, surprisingly! She's a strange enough amalgamation to catch my eye and everything on her is cohesie enough to keep my attention. Is it a rule that all dragons named Oracle have to have something covering their eyes? Your girl has the headband, mine has one of the NOTN masks, and I've seen just about every combo in between, it feels like. Either way, I like the way the cover looks with the cane especially, really giving off that "blind but all-knowing" vibe. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54732078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547321/54732078_350.png[/img][/url] Dang this gal looks great already, but when her outfit is done? Her final plans look GORGEOUS. I've never had a Purple/Orange range dragon I've successfully pulled off, I don't think, and dragons like your Alphor make me desperately wish I'd tried harder in my own pursuits. Look at those bright, bombastic colors! Everything about this girl jumps right off the page and screams, "look at me!" I love dragons that do that, I really do. She looks like some kind of harvest goddess, or maybe a low-level demon, which makes her jobs with the dead of the city feel even more apropos. I've loved a lot of your dragons on this list, but I think of these five, I'd take her home with me before any of the others. I'm just so impressed by her, I really am. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54523787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/545238/54523787_350.png[/img][/url] I think my brain must really hone in on the steampunk sets because before I even knew Jabber had them, I was like "ooh, purple and pink" and then I saw the vest and was sold. I'm surprised that I don't see the steampunk vests with the filigree armor set all that often; I'm enjoying it here far more than I thought I would. This is one of those fest accents I don't see used all that often, so when it's used well I tend to take notice. Much like Alphor, this guy's color scheme really makes him memorable, someone that would definitely catch my eye if I was just out looking for new dragons of my own. His familiar is also surprisingly fitting and maybe my favorite match on this list. I think his bubblegum warrior vibes are just what my serotonin-giving brain needed this evening. :)
@KrystalRage

Hi hello welcome back for another serotonin dose! I know I did headcanons for you before but I'm having trouble remembering off the top of my head if I did a five-dragon review, so hopefully none of these guys are repeats! If there are any, just let me know and I'll pick another one lol

As always, send a payment via CR whenever you're ready and come back anytime!

51452824_350.png

Hey I also have a dragon named Shrike what are the odds

While I'm not a huge fan of male ridgebacks just as a general rule, something about this guy's name and appearance tied in with his lore really spoke to me, so he had to be here. I see triple lapis combos a lot, but I'm not sure I've seen this specific one all that often, if at all, so he feels very unique. The line in his bio "he is very difficult to wind up and keep wound" just feels so incredibly right for his look and I cannot pinpoint why. It's just perfect for him. I think he'd be friends with my healer Peril. They seem like they'd be an oddly matched duo and everyone would be surprised when they got along so swimmingly.

53889632_350.png

I swear I'm not only going to pick dragons connected to Shrike for this review I was just so impressed that this was a spiral wearing gembond in a way I liked lol

Giraffe/hex/gembond, huh? THAT'S not a combo I see every day, but by God it's working here. I prefer hex most of the time when it comes to that particular gene pairing, but I've found enough use for both of them that it surprises me they're not more widely used, especially when you can get dragons like this. The combination of the plague primal eyes, the gembond, and the bloodshard chains is excellent. 10/10, top-notch, would recommend. Nothing he's wearing feels out of place or garish, and I think that's the way to go, letting his natural colors and patterns shine to really get that goopy healer effect.

53630279_350.png

Ah, I have done a 5-dragon review here before because I almost picked Soul and realized I recognized her (now that I think about it, Sunn looked pretty familiar too), but Soul's next-door neighbor, Oracle, is lovely as well. What a fascinating gene combo this is! People forego facet quite a bit nowadays in favor of the less sparkly side of things, but I think it's quite lovely with her primary, surprisingly! She's a strange enough amalgamation to catch my eye and everything on her is cohesie enough to keep my attention. Is it a rule that all dragons named Oracle have to have something covering their eyes? Your girl has the headband, mine has one of the NOTN masks, and I've seen just about every combo in between, it feels like. Either way, I like the way the cover looks with the cane especially, really giving off that "blind but all-knowing" vibe.

54732078_350.png

Dang this gal looks great already, but when her outfit is done? Her final plans look GORGEOUS. I've never had a Purple/Orange range dragon I've successfully pulled off, I don't think, and dragons like your Alphor make me desperately wish I'd tried harder in my own pursuits. Look at those bright, bombastic colors! Everything about this girl jumps right off the page and screams, "look at me!" I love dragons that do that, I really do. She looks like some kind of harvest goddess, or maybe a low-level demon, which makes her jobs with the dead of the city feel even more apropos. I've loved a lot of your dragons on this list, but I think of these five, I'd take her home with me before any of the others. I'm just so impressed by her, I really am.

54523787_350.png

I think my brain must really hone in on the steampunk sets because before I even knew Jabber had them, I was like "ooh, purple and pink" and then I saw the vest and was sold. I'm surprised that I don't see the steampunk vests with the filigree armor set all that often; I'm enjoying it here far more than I thought I would. This is one of those fest accents I don't see used all that often, so when it's used well I tend to take notice. Much like Alphor, this guy's color scheme really makes him memorable, someone that would definitely catch my eye if I was just out looking for new dragons of my own. His familiar is also surprisingly fitting and maybe my favorite match on this list. I think his bubblegum warrior vibes are just what my serotonin-giving brain needed this evening. :)
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

Username: HoraDusk
Service Wanted: All the Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): I'd love it if you could do this lady, the rest are up for you to pick ^^
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Hibden can mostly be ignored sans for Cursed Forest tab
Anything Else?: if you happen to review unfinished dragons (and if it's not too much of a hassle), please use the planned look. Thank you so much!
Username: HoraDusk
Service Wanted: All the Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): I'd love it if you could do this lady, the rest are up for you to pick ^^
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Hibden can mostly be ignored sans for Cursed Forest tab
Anything Else?: if you happen to review unfinished dragons (and if it's not too much of a hassle), please use the planned look. Thank you so much!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@HoraDusk Hello hello there! You'll be added to the list, thanks for coming by! @Helixstorm Don't worry, mobile's not my FR mode of choice either, I gotchu lol Thanks for coming by for headcanons; I hope you enjoy them! As always, send payment via CR whenever you're ready, and come back anytime! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61481933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614820/61481933_350.png[/img][/url] [b][u]Follow[/u][/b] - Might be evil? Unconfirmed by his clanmates, but he's got a tendency to laugh terrifyingly at random intervals like he's just figured out the best way to destroy the world. His default disgruntled expression and disdainful attitude only fuel this suspicion more. - Has extensively traveled through every flight's territory, and despite settling in the Starfall Isles for the moment, sees himself ending up in the Sea of a Thousand Currents or the Viridian Labyrinth for his twilight years - Suffers from awful migraines and has yet to find a way to help mitigate them; thinks he may be cursed, rather than just getting them naturally - Has a "hate list" for dragons he hates; it's written entirely in invisible ink and is currently seven pages long - Drinks an ungodly amount of tea every day; like, an [i]imperial's-worth[/i] of tea, and no one ever questions it when they don't have any tea left because it's very likely he snuck in and stole it - Is a bit of a snob when it comes to clothing; even the simplest, everyday looks need to be made with the finest materials - Despite his natural disdain for most dragons, he spends a lot of time in public because he enjoys dragon-watching while he's not working, seeing how the others of the world choose to live, poking fun at them in his mind - Wasn't always an obelisk, but refuses to reveal anything about what his life was like before he was one - Has exactly six friends in the clan who he spends every weekend with; he has trouble showing them that he doesn't dislike them the way he dislikes most everyone else, but they're patient enough with him that he's starting to get a little bit better at it - Even though he keeps his clothes in immaculate condition, his mane is a whole other matter; he always misses some mat or tangle that he has to work out later [/center]
@HoraDusk

Hello hello there! You'll be added to the list, thanks for coming by!

@Helixstorm

Don't worry, mobile's not my FR mode of choice either, I gotchu lol
Thanks for coming by for headcanons; I hope you enjoy them! As always, send payment via CR whenever you're ready, and come back anytime!
61481933_350.png

Follow

- Might be evil? Unconfirmed by his clanmates, but he's got a tendency to laugh terrifyingly at random intervals like he's just figured out the best way to destroy the world. His default disgruntled expression and disdainful attitude only fuel this suspicion more.

- Has extensively traveled through every flight's territory, and despite settling in the Starfall Isles for the moment, sees himself ending up in the Sea of a Thousand Currents or the Viridian Labyrinth for his twilight years

- Suffers from awful migraines and has yet to find a way to help mitigate them; thinks he may be cursed, rather than just getting them naturally

- Has a "hate list" for dragons he hates; it's written entirely in invisible ink and is currently seven pages long

- Drinks an ungodly amount of tea every day; like, an imperial's-worth of tea, and no one ever questions it when they don't have any tea left because it's very likely he snuck in and stole it

- Is a bit of a snob when it comes to clothing; even the simplest, everyday looks need to be made with the finest materials

- Despite his natural disdain for most dragons, he spends a lot of time in public because he enjoys dragon-watching while he's not working, seeing how the others of the world choose to live, poking fun at them in his mind

- Wasn't always an obelisk, but refuses to reveal anything about what his life was like before he was one

- Has exactly six friends in the clan who he spends every weekend with; he has trouble showing them that he doesn't dislike them the way he dislikes most everyone else, but they're patient enough with him that he's starting to get a little bit better at it

- Even though he keeps his clothes in immaculate condition, his mane is a whole other matter; he always misses some mat or tangle that he has to work out later

This I did."

@nevvermore Hello there! Your lair was so much fun to look through, you had so many tabs of pretty dragons to pick from, I don't know how I managed to choose! I would 100% do lore ties with your clan, it looks like you've put quite a bit of effort into it! I hope you enjoy the review; send payment via CR whenever you're ready, and come back anytime! :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8982535][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/89826/8982535_350.png[/img][/url] Lylei is [i]awesome.[/i] I love fierce warrior/hunter looks like this; the wolf capes really add an air of mystery to the dragon they're worn by. And getting the bigger capes to look good like this is a feat I don't see done all that much anymore. He looks like an exiled warrior prince and that's a vibe I'm really getting behind. He also makes use of a gene combo you don't really see that often; that gembond doesn't feel too clunky or awkward here, which is nice. I'm a big fan of eye spots on nocturnes and this particular eye spots goes really well with the brutal banner and kilt. Is this your progen or an early NOTN hatch? I didn't realize he was a gen 1 until I scrolled down to look at his bio. Even if he's not, he's lovely anyway. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46539215][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/465393/46539215_350.png[/img][/url] This little guy is so simple but so very effective and I love him. I really like this skin but it doesn't go with any of my faes, so I've never seen the need to buy one and make use of it. It goes surprisingly well with his golden, early fall look, and he doesn't need anything more than he has to feel complete. I'd even be willing to go so far as to say that if he was wearing more, he'd be slightly too cluttered for my liking since this skin would be very easy to cover up. He looks like an autumn spirit, ready to reap the souls of the trees and bring the spirit of winter in for another cold season. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11662081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/116621/11662081_350.png[/img][/url] I think at one point in time I had five, maybe six nocturnes with seafoam circuit? Now I think I'm down to three, but my obsession with it still stands. There's something about a good circuit that I just can't resist (see my lair for overwhelming evidence). There's something so easily elegant about this gal, just swooping in on a wind current and letting the open skies scare her worries away. Her lore is excellent as well; she's maybe the most compelling character on this list. I'd definitely read more lore stories with this character. I also like how much her familiar matches her color scheme. There's a lot to like about this gal. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12629971][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/126300/12629971_350.png[/img][/url] I'll admit, I was initially drawn to Morrigan on my first pass-through of your lair because of her name (I'm a big Dragon Age fan), but I came back to her because of her beautiful colors and her lore. I especially appreciate her look because of the contrast of the halo with the gold and brown of the rest of her look. I'm a real sucker for Chocolate as a color and cherub is one of the best genes for it, but I guess I had no idea how nice it looked with Sand for a secondary! And that accent? It's just subtle enough to keep the flowy silk look she has going on but also giving her a bit more elegance. And her little cat friend and fluffy familiar just complete her look, it's like she's got two little witch familiars! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24939594][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/249396/24939594_350.png[/img][/url] Terpsichore is such a great name! That Twilight facet combined with those stardrapes is *chef's kiss* so great. And the wavecrest stuff is almost a perfect match for her other two colors, especially that Pistachio tertiary. Glimmer on pearlcatcher ladies is nice anyway, but it's especially nice when paired with a great outfit like this. She looks like she'd be a great ambassador for the water flight, dispensing prophecies and wisdom wherever she went. Everything about her just screams "devoted follower of the Tidelord," even her familiar! I don't have any PC ladies myself, but this is one I'd happily steal for my lair.
@nevvermore

Hello there! Your lair was so much fun to look through, you had so many tabs of pretty dragons to pick from, I don't know how I managed to choose! I would 100% do lore ties with your clan, it looks like you've put quite a bit of effort into it! I hope you enjoy the review; send payment via CR whenever you're ready, and come back anytime! :)

8982535_350.png

Lylei is awesome. I love fierce warrior/hunter looks like this; the wolf capes really add an air of mystery to the dragon they're worn by. And getting the bigger capes to look good like this is a feat I don't see done all that much anymore. He looks like an exiled warrior prince and that's a vibe I'm really getting behind. He also makes use of a gene combo you don't really see that often; that gembond doesn't feel too clunky or awkward here, which is nice. I'm a big fan of eye spots on nocturnes and this particular eye spots goes really well with the brutal banner and kilt. Is this your progen or an early NOTN hatch? I didn't realize he was a gen 1 until I scrolled down to look at his bio. Even if he's not, he's lovely anyway.

46539215_350.png

This little guy is so simple but so very effective and I love him. I really like this skin but it doesn't go with any of my faes, so I've never seen the need to buy one and make use of it. It goes surprisingly well with his golden, early fall look, and he doesn't need anything more than he has to feel complete. I'd even be willing to go so far as to say that if he was wearing more, he'd be slightly too cluttered for my liking since this skin would be very easy to cover up. He looks like an autumn spirit, ready to reap the souls of the trees and bring the spirit of winter in for another cold season.

11662081_350.png

I think at one point in time I had five, maybe six nocturnes with seafoam circuit? Now I think I'm down to three, but my obsession with it still stands. There's something about a good circuit that I just can't resist (see my lair for overwhelming evidence). There's something so easily elegant about this gal, just swooping in on a wind current and letting the open skies scare her worries away. Her lore is excellent as well; she's maybe the most compelling character on this list. I'd definitely read more lore stories with this character. I also like how much her familiar matches her color scheme. There's a lot to like about this gal.

12629971_350.png

I'll admit, I was initially drawn to Morrigan on my first pass-through of your lair because of her name (I'm a big Dragon Age fan), but I came back to her because of her beautiful colors and her lore. I especially appreciate her look because of the contrast of the halo with the gold and brown of the rest of her look. I'm a real sucker for Chocolate as a color and cherub is one of the best genes for it, but I guess I had no idea how nice it looked with Sand for a secondary! And that accent? It's just subtle enough to keep the flowy silk look she has going on but also giving her a bit more elegance. And her little cat friend and fluffy familiar just complete her look, it's like she's got two little witch familiars!

24939594_350.png

Terpsichore is such a great name! That Twilight facet combined with those stardrapes is *chef's kiss* so great. And the wavecrest stuff is almost a perfect match for her other two colors, especially that Pistachio tertiary. Glimmer on pearlcatcher ladies is nice anyway, but it's especially nice when paired with a great outfit like this. She looks like she'd be a great ambassador for the water flight, dispensing prophecies and wisdom wherever she went. Everything about her just screams "devoted follower of the Tidelord," even her familiar! I don't have any PC ladies myself, but this is one I'd happily steal for my lair.

This I did."

Sent some gems over and back for another

Username: Nevvermore
Service Wanted: All the best
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections):
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Shadow Legacy, fodder, dress these dragons, obliesk,
Den: Imbuded, projects, shadow legacy, trained fodder and future fodder. Anybody you've already done.
Anything Else?: Nope
Sent some gems over and back for another

Username: Nevvermore
Service Wanted: All the best
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections):
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Shadow Legacy, fodder, dress these dragons, obliesk,
Den: Imbuded, projects, shadow legacy, trained fodder and future fodder. Anybody you've already done.
Anything Else?: Nope
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Username: Shatapatrika
Service Wanted: All The Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): Nope, have fun sorting through my enormous lair/den XD
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Projects in lair and Breeding Cool down in den. Also page 5 of the Pretties tab in my den has a mix of dressed and undressed G1s - please ignore the undressed ones unless you want to throw a gene/outfit scry at me
Anything Else?: If you don’t care for fan dragons (there’s a few reviewers who have stated that they don’t and my collection is almost entirely fan dragons so I’m covering bases here), my coli team and the Pretties tab in my den has non-fan dragons.
Username: Shatapatrika
Service Wanted: All The Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): Nope, have fun sorting through my enormous lair/den XD
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Projects in lair and Breeding Cool down in den. Also page 5 of the Pretties tab in my den has a mix of dressed and undressed G1s - please ignore the undressed ones unless you want to throw a gene/outfit scry at me
Anything Else?: If you don’t care for fan dragons (there’s a few reviewers who have stated that they don’t and my collection is almost entirely fan dragons so I’m covering bases here), my coli team and the Pretties tab in my den has non-fan dragons.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@nevvermore @Shatapatrika

You've both been added! Thanks for coming by! :)
@nevvermore @Shatapatrika

You've both been added! Thanks for coming by! :)

This I did."

@Dragongirl00100 Hiiiiii it's been like a month and a half I opened your lair like seven times to do this review and just never got around to it I'm so sorry oh my lord I hope you still want this review lol 'cause Imma give you that good serotonin anyway Send payment via CR, come back anytime, yadda yadda, I'll get to it now pls enjoy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62511665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625117/62511665_350.png[/img][/url] Every time I opened a tab to your lair I immediately went to Tora's page and said "this one first," so I'm doing her first. Antique is such a fantastic color on so many of the older treasure genes, and I'm particularly impressed with the use of the stripes gene with that old RoR accent. Also, the amalgamation of apparel you've chosen surprisingly feels like it's all from the same set, even though it's obviously not? You've matched the color schemes of these outfit pieces so wonderfully; the tea set is an especially nice touch that I would not have thought to add myself. Also you picked the perfect cat for her which is just icing on this very impressive cake. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33354479][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/333545/33354479_350.png[/img][/url] Is our lovely Mr. Meleager... a [i]beleaguered[/i] soul? [s]I'll see myself out now[/s] Okay, terrible jokes aside, I love when people take the classic white-range/white-range/dramatic-color-tertiary and make it feel really original with a fun look. Meleager's look is actually very simple, but much like Tora, all his different pieces complement each other so well that it doesn't become a hinderance in any way with his mostly blank background. Runes is a good choice for the glow feets and glow horns factor, enhancing his kilt even more and making his rings feel extra magic-y. Also I'm a real sucker for steampunk for a number of reasons, so its inclusion here is very welcome. He feels like a warden or a famous bounty hunter or someone with a decent level of authority. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61855204][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618553/61855204_350.png[/img][/url] Look at all his beautiful art oh my word I can't deal with this cuteness I need so many pieces like this for my own dragons I have a little less to talk about here with him being a permababy and all, but the biggest thing that stood out to me with this guy was how much I liked his use of marbled, which is a gene that I'm not usually a huge fan of. Baby spirals can make anything look cute, but I think I'm willing to say in this particular circumstance that if he had any other secondary I wouldn't like him as much. It adds a little bit of hectic energy to his otherwise innocent and magical look that's very welcomed. It even helps him match his familiar a little better, I think; a problematic puppet familiar for a mischievous little dragon is a great pairing. Also I'm a sucker for Shale fade so there's that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63675414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636755/63675414_350.png[/img][/url] A fancy fae with a fun red/orange color scheme and a tea set? Sign me up, folks, that's the content I'm here for. Those bloodsong starsilks on the wings are *chef's kiss* oh so nice, especially with the peacock tert backing it up. Her lore might also be my favorite so far, with just enough intrigue and sadness to make me want to read more. Fae/imperial dynamics are so fun to read and speculate on ideas for, so it's extra fun to see it explored here. Candrima's certainly got the ferocity and tenacity of a fire mamma, and that's more than enough reason for her to make this list, even without her stellar look. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5737588][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/57376/5737588_350.png[/img][/url] I can't help but love a clown gene used well. It's probably in my top three primaries anyway if I think about it long enough, but there are some color ranges that do it just a step above the rest, and the brown range is one of them. I must be particularly partial to your dragons with runes as a tertiary because I've picked at least three, I think, but by God this might be my favorite use of it on the list. With the sanguine plumage and nightshroud, it's a look I can really get behind. Simple, clean, and effective is all this dude needs. Also we love to see that hex love, hex is underrated and it's nice that you didn't cover it up. With more great lore and a really matchy familiar (is he one of your progens? he's an old gen 1, I saw), I think this guy's a worthy pick to end this list with.
@Dragongirl00100

Hiiiiii it's been like a month and a half I opened your lair like seven times to do this review and just never got around to it I'm so sorry oh my lord

I hope you still want this review lol 'cause Imma give you that good serotonin anyway

Send payment via CR, come back anytime, yadda yadda, I'll get to it now pls enjoy

62511665_350.png

Every time I opened a tab to your lair I immediately went to Tora's page and said "this one first," so I'm doing her first. Antique is such a fantastic color on so many of the older treasure genes, and I'm particularly impressed with the use of the stripes gene with that old RoR accent. Also, the amalgamation of apparel you've chosen surprisingly feels like it's all from the same set, even though it's obviously not? You've matched the color schemes of these outfit pieces so wonderfully; the tea set is an especially nice touch that I would not have thought to add myself. Also you picked the perfect cat for her which is just icing on this very impressive cake.

33354479_350.png

Is our lovely Mr. Meleager... a beleaguered soul?
I'll see myself out now

Okay, terrible jokes aside, I love when people take the classic white-range/white-range/dramatic-color-tertiary and make it feel really original with a fun look. Meleager's look is actually very simple, but much like Tora, all his different pieces complement each other so well that it doesn't become a hinderance in any way with his mostly blank background. Runes is a good choice for the glow feets and glow horns factor, enhancing his kilt even more and making his rings feel extra magic-y. Also I'm a real sucker for steampunk for a number of reasons, so its inclusion here is very welcome. He feels like a warden or a famous bounty hunter or someone with a decent level of authority.

61855204_350.png

Look at all his beautiful art oh my word I can't deal with this cuteness I need so many pieces like this for my own dragons

I have a little less to talk about here with him being a permababy and all, but the biggest thing that stood out to me with this guy was how much I liked his use of marbled, which is a gene that I'm not usually a huge fan of. Baby spirals can make anything look cute, but I think I'm willing to say in this particular circumstance that if he had any other secondary I wouldn't like him as much. It adds a little bit of hectic energy to his otherwise innocent and magical look that's very welcomed. It even helps him match his familiar a little better, I think; a problematic puppet familiar for a mischievous little dragon is a great pairing. Also I'm a sucker for Shale fade so there's that

63675414_350.png

A fancy fae with a fun red/orange color scheme and a tea set? Sign me up, folks, that's the content I'm here for. Those bloodsong starsilks on the wings are *chef's kiss* oh so nice, especially with the peacock tert backing it up. Her lore might also be my favorite so far, with just enough intrigue and sadness to make me want to read more. Fae/imperial dynamics are so fun to read and speculate on ideas for, so it's extra fun to see it explored here. Candrima's certainly got the ferocity and tenacity of a fire mamma, and that's more than enough reason for her to make this list, even without her stellar look.

5737588_350.png

I can't help but love a clown gene used well. It's probably in my top three primaries anyway if I think about it long enough, but there are some color ranges that do it just a step above the rest, and the brown range is one of them. I must be particularly partial to your dragons with runes as a tertiary because I've picked at least three, I think, but by God this might be my favorite use of it on the list. With the sanguine plumage and nightshroud, it's a look I can really get behind. Simple, clean, and effective is all this dude needs. Also we love to see that hex love, hex is underrated and it's nice that you didn't cover it up. With more great lore and a really matchy familiar (is he one of your progens? he's an old gen 1, I saw), I think this guy's a worthy pick to end this list with.

This I did."

@Quintillion @Helixstorm @Pineappleblood

Hello lovely pinglist folks, I've got some slots open if you'd like to get back on the serotonin bandwagon! :)
@Quintillion @Helixstorm @Pineappleblood

Hello lovely pinglist folks, I've got some slots open if you'd like to get back on the serotonin bandwagon! :)

This I did."

1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23