Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tama's PWYW Dragon Reviews (OPEN SLOTS!)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
Username: BlankRSlate1217
Service Wanted: All the Good Things, please!
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?: None.
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: The "From Beyond" and "Black Rainbow" pages.
Anything Else?: None.
Username: BlankRSlate1217
Service Wanted: All the Good Things, please!
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?: None.
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: The "From Beyond" and "Black Rainbow" pages.
Anything Else?: None.
@BlankRSlate1217

You've been added, thanks for dropping by!
@BlankRSlate1217

You've been added, thanks for dropping by!
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@Tamabukku1000

Are you still doing these i am still on the slot list but the second one isn't on here?
@Tamabukku1000

Are you still doing these i am still on the slot list but the second one isn't on here?
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
[center][b]Username:[/b] Oliss [b]Service Wanted:[/b] All The Good Things [b]Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?:[/b] Nope [b]Pages/Tabs to Avoid:[/b] You don't have to necessarily [i]avoid[/i] the "Loreless", "no space gang" and "[emoji=scroll size=1]" tabs, but I'd prefer the other tabs have higher priority [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Nope, thank you so much![/center] [s]I hope you're still doing these, if not ignore this[/s]
Username: Oliss
Service Wanted: All The Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?: Nope
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: You don't have to necessarily avoid the "Loreless", "no space gang" and "" tabs, but I'd prefer the other tabs have higher priority
Anything Else?: Nope, thank you so much!

I hope you're still doing these, if not ignore this
Fire - she/her
WUwnkQA.png XfiKewW.png
Please be sure to also check my hibden in forum games!
2JfjU1J.png
I remember this from two years ago! If you’re still doing these, could I be pinged for reopenings since all the slots seemed filled now? thanks!
I remember this from two years ago! If you’re still doing these, could I be pinged for reopenings since all the slots seemed filled now? thanks!
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
@Coincidence @HoraDusk @nevvermore @Shatapatrika @BlankRSlate1217 @Quintillion @Helixstorm @OriginGiratina @Oliss @Dreambasket @Pineappleblood

Edit: Forgot one lol, sorry about the second ping

Hello lovely people! Apologies for the ping, but I had all of you either on my current orders list, or on my list of people who wanted to be pinged for re-openings! For those of you who had orders in the queue, apologies for the *looks at watch* two year wait. If you'd like to be taken off of the pinglist and/or out of the queue, please let me know!

If those of you who were in the queue are still interested, please re-send me a form with what service you want after you've looked over the services on the front page again (I've changed every service except my dragon headcanon services). You all have priority, and even when new people come in, I'll be doing your orders first. Even if it takes you a week or two to respond, if you answer and say you still want a service, I'll be sure to bump you to the top of the new orders.

Pinglist members and people who asked for orders after I'd unofficially closed for a bit: you'll be next on the priority list if you respond to this post with an order within the next three days. You'll be below the people who were in the queue for this first batch of orders, but above everyone else, as a thanks for continued interest even after I shut down. After three days, you can still order, obviously, but you'll be behind whoever came before you.

I'll be opening the shop properly later tonight, but I wanted to give you all the chance to respond before more orders started coming in! Thank you so much for giving my shop love in the past, and I hope to provide more serotonin in the coming weeks!
@Coincidence @HoraDusk @nevvermore @Shatapatrika @BlankRSlate1217 @Quintillion @Helixstorm @OriginGiratina @Oliss @Dreambasket @Pineappleblood

Edit: Forgot one lol, sorry about the second ping

Hello lovely people! Apologies for the ping, but I had all of you either on my current orders list, or on my list of people who wanted to be pinged for re-openings! For those of you who had orders in the queue, apologies for the *looks at watch* two year wait. If you'd like to be taken off of the pinglist and/or out of the queue, please let me know!

If those of you who were in the queue are still interested, please re-send me a form with what service you want after you've looked over the services on the front page again (I've changed every service except my dragon headcanon services). You all have priority, and even when new people come in, I'll be doing your orders first. Even if it takes you a week or two to respond, if you answer and say you still want a service, I'll be sure to bump you to the top of the new orders.

Pinglist members and people who asked for orders after I'd unofficially closed for a bit: you'll be next on the priority list if you respond to this post with an order within the next three days. You'll be below the people who were in the queue for this first batch of orders, but above everyone else, as a thanks for continued interest even after I shut down. After three days, you can still order, obviously, but you'll be behind whoever came before you.

I'll be opening the shop properly later tonight, but I wanted to give you all the chance to respond before more orders started coming in! Thank you so much for giving my shop love in the past, and I hope to provide more serotonin in the coming weeks!
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@Tamabukku1000
It was a nice surprise getting this ping, definitely still interested!
Thank you for the update :D

Username: HoraDusk
Service Wanted: All the Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): pick whoever catches your eye ^^
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: "Traveler's Road" pages 2 & 3, Hibden (minus "Cursed Forest" and "Gli Antichi") - it's mostly barely started projects/sales/fodder!
Anything Else?: nope, take your time and thanks again!
@Tamabukku1000
It was a nice surprise getting this ping, definitely still interested!
Thank you for the update :D

Username: HoraDusk
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): pick whoever catches your eye ^^
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: "Traveler's Road" pages 2 & 3, Hibden (minus "Cursed Forest" and "Gli Antichi") - it's mostly barely started projects/sales/fodder!
Anything Else?: nope, take your time and thanks again!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@Tamabukku1000 Seconding what HoraDusk said above, this was a fun surprise! [s]I definitely forgot about asking, but[/s] I'm always down for review serotonin! Username: Oliss Service Wanted: All the Good Things Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): Just your favorites Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Loreless in my general lair (unless someone [i]really[/i] speaks to you) and the no space gang and [emoji=scroll size=1] tabs in my hibden (no space gang is technically on if you really like someone, but I'd prefer it to be ignored) Anything Else?: Nope, thank you for doing this!
@Tamabukku1000
Seconding what HoraDusk said above, this was a fun surprise! I definitely forgot about asking, but I'm always down for review serotonin!

Username: Oliss
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): Just your favorites
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Loreless in my general lair (unless someone really speaks to you) and the no space gang and tabs in my hibden (no space gang is technically on if you really like someone, but I'd prefer it to be ignored)
Anything Else?: Nope, thank you for doing this!
Fire - she/her
WUwnkQA.png XfiKewW.png
Please be sure to also check my hibden in forum games!
2JfjU1J.png
@Tamabukku1000

Could you add me to the ping list when you reopen please? :o
@Tamabukku1000

Could you add me to the ping list when you reopen please? :o
@HoraDusk @Oliss

You two are on the confirmed list of slots! Thanks for answering so quickly!

@Signol

I went ahead and gave you a slot, please fill out an order form! Thank you for your interest!

Other new customers: The shop is now open!
@HoraDusk @Oliss

You two are on the confirmed list of slots! Thanks for answering so quickly!

@Signol

I went ahead and gave you a slot, please fill out an order form! Thank you for your interest!

Other new customers: The shop is now open!

This I did."

1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23