Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tama's PWYW Dragon Reviews (OPEN SLOTS!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Tamabukku1000

Username: Signol
Service Wanted: All The Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): N/A, feel free to pick 3 dragons from any of the lair that's not in the following tabs below vvv
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Avoid Lovelies, Aster Atheneum and the Hibden! Anything else is fine
Anything Else?: None ^-^
@Tamabukku1000

Username: Signol
Service Wanted: All The Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): N/A, feel free to pick 3 dragons from any of the lair that's not in the following tabs below vvv
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Avoid Lovelies, Aster Atheneum and the Hibden! Anything else is fine
Anything Else?: None ^-^
@/Tamabukku1000 If slots are still available I'll take one! [b]Username:[/b] Lapse [b]Service Wanted:[/b] Option 1 - All the good things [b]Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?:[/b] N/A [b]Pages/Tabs to Avoid:[/b] Hibden and sales tab (labeled vi. [emoji=money bag size=1]) [b]Anything Else?:[/b] That should be it! Any three that catch your eye!
@/Tamabukku1000 If slots are still available I'll take one!

Username: Lapse
Service Wanted: Option 1 - All the good things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?: N/A
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Hibden and sales tab (labeled vi. )
Anything Else?: That should be it! Any three that catch your eye!
taOZQ9c.png
@Signol @Lapse

You've both been added! Thank you!
@Signol @Lapse

You've both been added! Thank you!
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@Tamabukku1000

Username: Nevvermore
Service Wanted: All the best
Specific Dragon(s) Feel free to
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Shadow Legacy, fodder, dress these dragons, obelisk,
Den: Imbuded, projects, shadow legacy, trained fodder, and future fodder. Anybody you've already done. linked Here
Anything Else?: I would love to get more reviewed after this so ping me if more slots open
@Tamabukku1000

Username: Nevvermore
Service Wanted: All the best
Specific Dragon(s) Feel free to
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Shadow Legacy, fodder, dress these dragons, obelisk,
Den: Imbuded, projects, shadow legacy, trained fodder, and future fodder. Anybody you've already done. linked Here
Anything Else?: I would love to get more reviewed after this so ping me if more slots open
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@nevvermore

You've been added to the list! I'll be sure you're on the pinglist for new slots opening as well! Thank you!
@nevvermore

You've been added to the list! I'll be sure you're on the pinglist for new slots opening as well! Thank you!
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@Tamabukku1000

Welcome back! I'm glad to see this start up again ^^

Username: Dreambasket

Service Wanted: All the Good Things

Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): n/a

Pages/Tabs to Avoid: The "waiting room" tab just has wips and exalt fodder.

Anything Else?: I'd love to get a lore look through when I finally write some, so please ping me when new slots open ^^
@Tamabukku1000

Welcome back! I'm glad to see this start up again ^^

Username: Dreambasket

Service Wanted: All the Good Things

Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): n/a

Pages/Tabs to Avoid: The "waiting room" tab just has wips and exalt fodder.

Anything Else?: I'd love to get a lore look through when I finally write some, so please ping me when new slots open ^^
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
@Dreambasket

You've been added to the list! Thank you! :)
@Dreambasket

You've been added to the list! Thank you! :)

This I did."

@HoraDusk Here's your review! Your lair was absolutely lovely, it has a wonderful, eerie aesthetic that I can really, really get behind, and it was one heck of a good time picking these three beauties out! Send payment via CR when you can, and feel free to drop by again anytime! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63297824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632979/63297824_350.png[/img][/url] Now, I'll fully admit, I'm a [i]little[/i] biased towards Messier because I have a watcher fandragon from the Horizon: Zero Dawn series that looks very familiar to her, but I like to think I would have chosen her for this review anyway because WOW do I love me an electrical spiral. Busy spirals are one of my favorite FR designs, and what's wonderful about Messier is that she's such a carefully cultivated... well, [i]mess.[/i] I've been obsessed with that Thundercrack accent for ages and the way you emphasize it with all the red lightning and the glowing eyes is a 10/10 choice. I really thought the wing armor would get in the way more than it does, but it fits in pretty seamlessly, especially with the stormsnips being the real stars in that area. Also, orca giraffe? 12/10 primary choice, it doesn't even feel like her primary where you can see it, it looks like part of her accent! She's so good and I love her. 100% would steal from you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35233023][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/352331/35233023_350.png[/img][/url] If there hadn't been other people in the room while I was doing this review, I absolutely would have looked at Kalina and said "oh no she's hot" out loud, because OH NO, SHE'S HOT. That Eldritch shimmer? Is [i]phenomenal.[/i] The way it plays off the grasps and her halo and her accent is just so, so amazing. I know I said I'd steal Messier if I could but this might be the best dragon in your lair, I'm not even joking. They layered charms so they really pop and shine more brightly? The subtle touch of the necklace matching her Celestial attendant? The fact that she's a shadow dragon but is a light dragon in all her looks and you worked that into her lore? It's all stellar. Having a dragon this well-designed in an already gorgeous lair is truly an achievement. If she had a doppelganger I'd snap her up in an instant. Did I mention the Eldritch shimmer was perfect? Because I don't think I emphasized that enough. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74391818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/743919/74391818_350.png[/img][/url] If Actias is one of your clanbound G1 aether eggs, I'm so jealous. Mine were both pretty and will make a good breeding pair, but these colors are really just so unbelievably complementary with the genes you've chosen. That Umber monarch really ties the whole dragon together in a way I don't think any other tertiary could have accomplished, especially since it has those brown eyes to play off of. I also like that the blue-purples in the primary and secondary aren't quite the same, because it almost feels like a gradient slowly making its way up the wings to accent them. This guy is so vivid and colorful and I keep finding new things to like. What a cool little space friend!
@HoraDusk

Here's your review! Your lair was absolutely lovely, it has a wonderful, eerie aesthetic that I can really, really get behind, and it was one heck of a good time picking these three beauties out! Send payment via CR when you can, and feel free to drop by again anytime!

63297824_350.png
Now, I'll fully admit, I'm a little biased towards Messier because I have a watcher fandragon from the Horizon: Zero Dawn series that looks very familiar to her, but I like to think I would have chosen her for this review anyway because WOW do I love me an electrical spiral. Busy spirals are one of my favorite FR designs, and what's wonderful about Messier is that she's such a carefully cultivated... well, mess. I've been obsessed with that Thundercrack accent for ages and the way you emphasize it with all the red lightning and the glowing eyes is a 10/10 choice. I really thought the wing armor would get in the way more than it does, but it fits in pretty seamlessly, especially with the stormsnips being the real stars in that area. Also, orca giraffe? 12/10 primary choice, it doesn't even feel like her primary where you can see it, it looks like part of her accent! She's so good and I love her. 100% would steal from you.

35233023_350.png
If there hadn't been other people in the room while I was doing this review, I absolutely would have looked at Kalina and said "oh no she's hot" out loud, because OH NO, SHE'S HOT. That Eldritch shimmer? Is phenomenal. The way it plays off the grasps and her halo and her accent is just so, so amazing. I know I said I'd steal Messier if I could but this might be the best dragon in your lair, I'm not even joking. They layered charms so they really pop and shine more brightly? The subtle touch of the necklace matching her Celestial attendant? The fact that she's a shadow dragon but is a light dragon in all her looks and you worked that into her lore? It's all stellar. Having a dragon this well-designed in an already gorgeous lair is truly an achievement. If she had a doppelganger I'd snap her up in an instant. Did I mention the Eldritch shimmer was perfect? Because I don't think I emphasized that enough.

74391818_350.png
If Actias is one of your clanbound G1 aether eggs, I'm so jealous. Mine were both pretty and will make a good breeding pair, but these colors are really just so unbelievably complementary with the genes you've chosen. That Umber monarch really ties the whole dragon together in a way I don't think any other tertiary could have accomplished, especially since it has those brown eyes to play off of. I also like that the blue-purples in the primary and secondary aren't quite the same, because it almost feels like a gradient slowly making its way up the wings to accent them. This guy is so vivid and colorful and I keep finding new things to like. What a cool little space friend!

This I did."

Username: LaSilva007

Service Wanted: 1. All the Good Things

Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?:
My Diony in particular, but it's up to you to choose the others ^^

Pages/Tabs to Avoid:
My Wheel of Fortune tab, since it's my fodder/exalt row ^^"

Anything Else?:
Feel free to look through both my lair and hibden ^^ Thank you!
Username: LaSilva007

Service Wanted: 1. All the Good Things

Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?:
My Diony in particular, but it's up to you to choose the others ^^

Pages/Tabs to Avoid:
My Wheel of Fortune tab, since it's my fodder/exalt row ^^"

Anything Else?:
Feel free to look through both my lair and hibden ^^ Thank you!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@nevvermore Hello again! It was lots of fun going through your lair a second time, you've got so many pretties I couldn't get to in just one round! Hopefully you enjoy this one as much as the last one! Send payment via CR or PM when you can and come back anytime! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10874124][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/108742/10874124_350.png[/img][/url] Zorya is such a simple dragon color and gene-wise, but man, she is the furthest thing from simple. The amount of detail you put into making her wings stand out alone is beyond impressive; her accent combined with those thorns and collar banner are truly painting a picture that it's hard to look away from. I think the thing that cemented her on this list for me, though, was actually the inclusion of the antler apparel. I think that without them, the gold tones on her head would have blended in a little too well with the rest of her everything, and it's nice that you have them as a pop of white to complement the other pops of white the collar and banner are also giving. Her lore also really interested me; she's definitely the kind of dragon I could see having met one of my own dragons at some point in the past. It's clear this gal is well-loved. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18610741][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/186108/18610741_350.png[/img][/url] I'm gonna be honest, Feldspar is not one of the hottest dragons in your lair. Probably not even in the top 60 for me. But something about seeing him today on my perusal just... made me happy. The way his secondary and tertiary play off of each other is very nice, and his outfit is the kind of simple that can look a little slapped on because it's mostly just one set with very little else added, but something about the way he wears it makes me not want to see him in anything else. He belongs on the cover of a My Chemical Romance album or in someone's first horror movie as the villain or as the mascot for some Halloween festival. I dunno what else to tell you, I just like him! He's great! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29434790][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/294348/29434790_350.png[/img][/url] I dunno if the pirate tab in my lair or my pirate vista gave it away, but I love pirate dragons! And I love spooky bogs! And Medeni is stunning! Seriously, what a look. Vipera and peregrine have both really fallen out of style as genes, which is a shame, because dragons like this are great examples of why they're absolutely still wonderful. The kelly green apparel is the true star here, especially when combined with the mane and the hat. That duller shade of green combined with the hints of the deeper shade are really complementing her natural colors quite well. I also think her familiar is a spot-on match. She has the look of someone you really don't want to mess with, but also someone who's respectable and you wouldn't mind talking to, and that can be a hard balance to strike! A wonderful pirate in a crew of wonderful pirates, this gal is.
@nevvermore

Hello again! It was lots of fun going through your lair a second time, you've got so many pretties I couldn't get to in just one round! Hopefully you enjoy this one as much as the last one! Send payment via CR or PM when you can and come back anytime!

10874124_350.png
Zorya is such a simple dragon color and gene-wise, but man, she is the furthest thing from simple. The amount of detail you put into making her wings stand out alone is beyond impressive; her accent combined with those thorns and collar banner are truly painting a picture that it's hard to look away from. I think the thing that cemented her on this list for me, though, was actually the inclusion of the antler apparel. I think that without them, the gold tones on her head would have blended in a little too well with the rest of her everything, and it's nice that you have them as a pop of white to complement the other pops of white the collar and banner are also giving. Her lore also really interested me; she's definitely the kind of dragon I could see having met one of my own dragons at some point in the past. It's clear this gal is well-loved.

18610741_350.png
I'm gonna be honest, Feldspar is not one of the hottest dragons in your lair. Probably not even in the top 60 for me. But something about seeing him today on my perusal just... made me happy. The way his secondary and tertiary play off of each other is very nice, and his outfit is the kind of simple that can look a little slapped on because it's mostly just one set with very little else added, but something about the way he wears it makes me not want to see him in anything else. He belongs on the cover of a My Chemical Romance album or in someone's first horror movie as the villain or as the mascot for some Halloween festival. I dunno what else to tell you, I just like him! He's great!

29434790_350.png
I dunno if the pirate tab in my lair or my pirate vista gave it away, but I love pirate dragons! And I love spooky bogs! And Medeni is stunning! Seriously, what a look. Vipera and peregrine have both really fallen out of style as genes, which is a shame, because dragons like this are great examples of why they're absolutely still wonderful. The kelly green apparel is the true star here, especially when combined with the mane and the hat. That duller shade of green combined with the hints of the deeper shade are really complementing her natural colors quite well. I also think her familiar is a spot-on match. She has the look of someone you really don't want to mess with, but also someone who's respectable and you wouldn't mind talking to, and that can be a hard balance to strike! A wonderful pirate in a crew of wonderful pirates, this gal is.

This I did."

1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23