Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tama's PWYW Dragon Reviews (OPEN SLOTS!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@Lasagnagsag

Ahhh I had a feeling I'd hear from you pretty fast if you were still around! Welcome back! It's great to see you again! You've been added to the list
@Lasagnagsag

Ahhh I had a feeling I'd hear from you pretty fast if you were still around! Welcome back! It's great to see you again! You've been added to the list
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

Username: cantripping
Service Wanted: all the good things!
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons): g1s in first lair tabs, not the hden or pass/nesting grounds!
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: nesting grounds/pass, and hibden
Anything Else?: thank u for feedin my lair review addiction
Username: cantripping
Service Wanted: all the good things!
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons): g1s in first lair tabs, not the hden or pass/nesting grounds!
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: nesting grounds/pass, and hibden
Anything Else?: thank u for feedin my lair review addiction
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
I’d love to grab a slot :D
Username:Santana
Service Wanted:All the good things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): any dragons not in the hib den
Pages/Tabs to Avoid:hibernal den
Anything Else?:thank you for the service!
I’d love to grab a slot :D
Username:Santana
Service Wanted:All the good things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): any dragons not in the hib den
Pages/Tabs to Avoid:hibernal den
Anything Else?:thank you for the service!
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
@cantripping

Welcome back! You've been added, great to see ya again!
@cantripping

Welcome back! You've been added, great to see ya again!
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@Santana

Welcome welcome new customer! You've been added to the list!
@Santana

Welcome welcome new customer! You've been added to the list!

This I did."

Hi! I'd still like to get a slot if that's possible :)

Username: Crustacean

Service Wanted: All the good things

Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Only choose from the Hospital and Shining Court tabs, please!

Anything Else?: Shining court is mostly finished, but Hospital is still a wip. And thank you!
Hi! I'd still like to get a slot if that's possible :)

Username: Crustacean

Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Only choose from the Hospital and Shining Court tabs, please!

Anything Else?: Shining court is mostly finished, but Hospital is still a wip. And thank you!
chickens are decent people
Hello, welcome back! c: [b]Username:[/b] Quintillion [b]Service Wanted:[/b] Dragon Headcanons [b]Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66041302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660414/66041302_350.png[/img][/url] She has a short bio that hopefully helps; let me know if you prefer a different dragon, though. [b]Pages/Tabs to Avoid:[/b] N/A [b]Anything Else?:[/b] [size=2]Big -eyes emoji- at the new fourth option, I'd love to order one next time slots are open[/size]
Hello, welcome back! c:

Username: Quintillion
Service Wanted: Dragon Headcanons
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed?:
66041302_350.png
She has a short bio that hopefully helps; let me know if you prefer a different dragon, though.
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: N/A
Anything Else?: Big -eyes emoji- at the new fourth option, I'd love to order one next time slots are open
JBEajtP.gif
@Lasagnagsag Here's your review! I hope you enjoy it; send payment via CR whenever you're ready and come back anytime! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69879811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698799/69879811_350.png[/img][/url] I'll start this review off by reviewing my first Obelisk boy! Oh my goodness, he's certainly a beauty. Midnight is already a HUGE weakness of mine, but you've gone the extra mile here by leaving him as a double basic, proving that basic can really hold the line when it counts. His Platinum ghost goes marvelously with his voltaic stormclaws; they work almost as an extension of each other, and when you throw his dark sclera eyes into the mix they're oh so excellent. Even his scene is excellent! There's really something to be said about a matching scene, especially when based on the gif in his bio he looks like an electrified swamp creature. Paarl is excellent excellent excellent and a worthy addition to this list for sure. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66057684][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660577/66057684_350.png[/img][/url] HOW CUTE IS THIS LITTLE GUY OH MY GOOOOOOD I dunno how I've overlooked this guy in all of your lair reviews before? Is he new? Either way, what an excellent representation of a cute little robot. I'm a real sucker for excellent marva outfits, and while I'm not the biggest snapper fan, I can admit that they pull off the more unconventional looks rather fantastically. I haven't played enough of Fallout to know this guy but I'm sure I'll be even more excited to run across him at some point now that I've seen this excellent guy. Using the mandible helmet to help represent all the wires poking out of him is top-notch. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65830754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658308/65830754_350.png[/img][/url] Ahhh it's General Grievous aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh One of your fandragons I actually know fairly well! You've done so little and yet it's so stunningly effective! The accent and the little robot are excellent additions, but quite honestly his apparel is where he really shines. The mantle/cape combo is awesome, especially combined with the obsidian noxtide. I'm surprised by how little steampunk you had to use to make him feel this much like a robot. The green capsule is also very welcome and not something I would have thought to use if I had made one myself. An excellent Grievous representation indeed. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65439366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654394/65439366_350.png[/img][/url] Griffith is hawt that is all I'm kidding I'm kidding I'll say more but daaaaaang he is one gorgeous warrior boi I never would have expected innocent eyes to look so menacing on this guy, though it's probably just a partial side effect of all the armor and the sword he's wearing. I think having falcon as a primary also helps with that, what with the darker marks on the face that it gives him. The icy wings add enough contrast to the rest of his monochromatic look that it gives him a nice pop and makes him stand out among some of your other dragons in this tab. Sometimes the wing filigree armors can look kind of clunky, but he really pulls it off! I love him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38027057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/380271/38027057_350.png[/img][/url] Another simple but effective warrior look means Gabranth is the one to round out this list! The tarnished steel pieces really do a lot to make his look feel more dynamic, and when combined with the bright reds, he really feels like some kind of powerful warrior mage. Black and red looks are very difficult to do badly, and this look is most certainly not dissuading me from that notion. The shadow butterfly and the Runescar Lynx familiar really add to his vibe even more, and even though I don't think he's quite as [i]hawt[/i] as Griffith, I'm still really enjoying him. I have no idea what Final Fantasy he's from, but he seems cool.
@Lasagnagsag

Here's your review! I hope you enjoy it; send payment via CR whenever you're ready and come back anytime!

69879811_350.png

I'll start this review off by reviewing my first Obelisk boy! Oh my goodness, he's certainly a beauty. Midnight is already a HUGE weakness of mine, but you've gone the extra mile here by leaving him as a double basic, proving that basic can really hold the line when it counts. His Platinum ghost goes marvelously with his voltaic stormclaws; they work almost as an extension of each other, and when you throw his dark sclera eyes into the mix they're oh so excellent. Even his scene is excellent! There's really something to be said about a matching scene, especially when based on the gif in his bio he looks like an electrified swamp creature. Paarl is excellent excellent excellent and a worthy addition to this list for sure.

66057684_350.png

HOW CUTE IS THIS LITTLE GUY OH MY GOOOOOOD
I dunno how I've overlooked this guy in all of your lair reviews before? Is he new? Either way, what an excellent representation of a cute little robot. I'm a real sucker for excellent marva outfits, and while I'm not the biggest snapper fan, I can admit that they pull off the more unconventional looks rather fantastically. I haven't played enough of Fallout to know this guy but I'm sure I'll be even more excited to run across him at some point now that I've seen this excellent guy. Using the mandible helmet to help represent all the wires poking out of him is top-notch.

65830754_350.png

Ahhh it's General Grievous aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
One of your fandragons I actually know fairly well! You've done so little and yet it's so stunningly effective! The accent and the little robot are excellent additions, but quite honestly his apparel is where he really shines. The mantle/cape combo is awesome, especially combined with the obsidian noxtide. I'm surprised by how little steampunk you had to use to make him feel this much like a robot. The green capsule is also very welcome and not something I would have thought to use if I had made one myself. An excellent Grievous representation indeed.

65439366_350.png
Griffith is hawt that is all
I'm kidding I'm kidding I'll say more but daaaaaang he is one gorgeous warrior boi

I never would have expected innocent eyes to look so menacing on this guy, though it's probably just a partial side effect of all the armor and the sword he's wearing. I think having falcon as a primary also helps with that, what with the darker marks on the face that it gives him. The icy wings add enough contrast to the rest of his monochromatic look that it gives him a nice pop and makes him stand out among some of your other dragons in this tab. Sometimes the wing filigree armors can look kind of clunky, but he really pulls it off! I love him!

38027057_350.png

Another simple but effective warrior look means Gabranth is the one to round out this list! The tarnished steel pieces really do a lot to make his look feel more dynamic, and when combined with the bright reds, he really feels like some kind of powerful warrior mage. Black and red looks are very difficult to do badly, and this look is most certainly not dissuading me from that notion. The shadow butterfly and the Runescar Lynx familiar really add to his vibe even more, and even though I don't think he's quite as hawt as Griffith, I'm still really enjoying him. I have no idea what Final Fantasy he's from, but he seems cool.

This I did."

@Crustacean @Quintillion

Hello hello hello you two! You've been added to the list!
@Crustacean @Quintillion

Hello hello hello you two! You've been added to the list!

This I did."

Username: KrystalRage
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections):
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: All tabs labeled 'Not available for lair games' and in all colors of the rainbow
Anything Else?: Hello again! I have a few new additions and a few gene projects with some major advancements this time around!
Username: KrystalRage
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections):
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: All tabs labeled 'Not available for lair games' and in all colors of the rainbow
Anything Else?: Hello again! I have a few new additions and a few gene projects with some major advancements this time around!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23