Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Hoshizakura
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh man oh man SAKURA SEASON IS HERE!! I love this season. It's so brief and so beautiful! So, here I am, bumping this and hoping other people are in the sakura spirit, too! X3
Oh man oh man SAKURA SEASON IS HERE!! I love this season. It's so brief and so beautiful! So, here I am, bumping this and hoping other people are in the sakura spirit, too! X3
@kimnoodles

Hi! I just read Haruka's lore, and it's so nice! Man, I wonder how those mages got by both Astarrea AND Sanmei...AND the ninja Fae! Maybe they had 2 groups, and one wound up distracting all of those layers of protection (and probably didn't have great fates...) while the mages tree-napped Haruka. Lovely read! Nice work! :D
@kimnoodles

Hi! I just read Haruka's lore, and it's so nice! Man, I wonder how those mages got by both Astarrea AND Sanmei...AND the ninja Fae! Maybe they had 2 groups, and one wound up distracting all of those layers of protection (and probably didn't have great fates...) while the mages tree-napped Haruka. Lovely read! Nice work! :D
@Cryoluxa thank you!! I felt like I had to have a justified reason for a hoshizakura to be living on the other side of the continent from their grove haha
@Cryoluxa thank you!! I felt like I had to have a justified reason for a hoshizakura to be living on the other side of the continent from their grove haha
maGaaTX.png
organized signature? i don't know her

she/her - autistic - friend requests welcome
if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
@kimnoodles

Oh indeed, and it's so cool that you incorporated the lore like that! I'm also realizing that your boy isn't registered. Want me to list him under the Regular Hoshizakura Kodama category?
@kimnoodles

Oh indeed, and it's so cool that you incorporated the lore like that! I'm also realizing that your boy isn't registered. Want me to list him under the Regular Hoshizakura Kodama category?
@Cryoluxa yes please! I didn't even realize I forgot to register him
@Cryoluxa yes please! I didn't even realize I forgot to register him
maGaaTX.png
organized signature? i don't know her

she/her - autistic - friend requests welcome
if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
@kimnoodles

There we go; all registered! ^_^ Travesty avoided! Glad others can check him out more easily now!
@kimnoodles

There we go; all registered! ^_^ Travesty avoided! Glad others can check him out more easily now!
Would there be any variation that would accept a clay/fire/fire Obelisk with arcane eyes? (Undecided on genes yet as the dragon in mind doesnt exactly exist yet)
Would there be any variation that would accept a clay/fire/fire Obelisk with arcane eyes? (Undecided on genes yet as the dragon in mind doesnt exactly exist yet)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

Hmm that looks pretty orange. Looks more like a tree with fall leaves than a Starwood or Sakura tree. This subspecies doesn't really deal with those sorts of trees, but that doesn't mean you can't reference the subspecies in said Obelisk's lore. Maybe the Obby knows someone from Astarrea's territory, and has a connection to the kodama and such through that person, but is a different kind of tree from a different place. Or, maybe something involving similar magic to the kami here happened to the Obby to turn it into a kodama of a tree in a different location. There are a lot of ways you can swing it. :)
@AnimeLover9631

Hmm that looks pretty orange. Looks more like a tree with fall leaves than a Starwood or Sakura tree. This subspecies doesn't really deal with those sorts of trees, but that doesn't mean you can't reference the subspecies in said Obelisk's lore. Maybe the Obby knows someone from Astarrea's territory, and has a connection to the kodama and such through that person, but is a different kind of tree from a different place. Or, maybe something involving similar magic to the kami here happened to the Obby to turn it into a kodama of a tree in a different location. There are a lot of ways you can swing it. :)
Juuuuust figured I should maybe bump this thread. :P
Juuuuust figured I should maybe bump this thread. :P
Bumping the thread for sakura season!
Bumping the thread for sakura season!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7