Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Hoshizakura
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@JadedMagi

I'm glad you like it! (And no probs; I understand having focus issues.) Remember when I mentioned I was working on a subspecies that I thought would be complimentary toward your own subspecies? Well...here it is! :D So, what do you think about affiliating and stuff? ^_^

As for the last kid, sure! I'll set up a CR. :)
@JadedMagi

I'm glad you like it! (And no probs; I understand having focus issues.) Remember when I mentioned I was working on a subspecies that I thought would be complimentary toward your own subspecies? Well...here it is! :D So, what do you think about affiliating and stuff? ^_^

As for the last kid, sure! I'll set up a CR. :)
@Cryoluxa PFFFFT HA! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2] This is why I usually double post instead of editing my post. Lol yes, check my last post.
@Cryoluxa PFFFFT HA! This is why I usually double post instead of editing my post. Lol yes, check my last post.
1pLM.gif
@JadedMagi

Hah! Awesome! XD In the meantime, you can just link to this thread in your affiliates list. :) ...Honestly, I have no idea when I'll get a banner. :')
@JadedMagi

Hah! Awesome! XD In the meantime, you can just link to this thread in your affiliates list. :) ...Honestly, I have no idea when I'll get a banner. :')
Remember, everyone, you can always ask to be added to a pinglist if you want a muse or a kodama from me! :D OR updates on the subspecies!
Remember, everyone, you can always ask to be added to a pinglist if you want a muse or a kodama from me! :D OR updates on the subspecies!
@Cryoluxa Can I be put on the pinglist for muses? I think I'd like a muse at some point.
@Cryoluxa Can I be put on the pinglist for muses? I think I'd like a muse at some point.
1pLM.gif
@JadedMagi

Sure! (By the way, I actually have 2 Muse eggs in a nest right now. :3)
@JadedMagi

Sure! (By the way, I actually have 2 Muse eggs in a nest right now. :3)
@Cryoluxa Hello! I was wondering, would you like to be affiliates? I have a D&D inspired Mirror subspecies called Kobolds! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2840295/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/rFQ4rbl.png[/img][/url] It seems some of the genes and colors overlap with being non-native Starwood Kodamas too! I bet some unruly Kobolds made their way into their territory and got cursed...well that's what they get for being little menaces! :)
@Cryoluxa

Hello!

I was wondering, would you like to be affiliates? I have a D&D inspired Mirror subspecies called Kobolds!

rFQ4rbl.png

It seems some of the genes and colors overlap with being non-native Starwood Kodamas too! I bet some unruly Kobolds made their way into their territory and got cursed...well that's what they get for being little menaces! :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist

Looks fun! Sure; I'll throw your banner into the affiliates section. ^_^ Since we don't have a banner yet, go ahead and just link to us in your affiliates section in return!

Edit: And hah! Yeah, Astarrea and Sanmei aren't tolerating anyone who goes where they don't belong, and those pesky lizard-rats sure seem like they'd do just that!

@Kairo

Oh, also, remember that bit of lore I wrote up for your very special Rose/Rose/Cherry g1 girl? Well, if you decided to keep it, she would totally qualify as a Muse here!
@Lunartwist

Looks fun! Sure; I'll throw your banner into the affiliates section. ^_^ Since we don't have a banner yet, go ahead and just link to us in your affiliates section in return!

Edit: And hah! Yeah, Astarrea and Sanmei aren't tolerating anyone who goes where they don't belong, and those pesky lizard-rats sure seem like they'd do just that!

@Kairo

Oh, also, remember that bit of lore I wrote up for your very special Rose/Rose/Cherry g1 girl? Well, if you decided to keep it, she would totally qualify as a Muse here!
@Cryoluxa

Will do!

Let me know when you get a banner, and I'll replace the link :D
@Cryoluxa

Will do!

Let me know when you get a banner, and I'll replace the link :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist

I will! ^_^
@Lunartwist

I will! ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7