Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Azure green gen 1s, a collection of 46
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Darragons thank you, one day I hope to get a twin for Helena herself but the fog twins are a nice start.
@Darragons thank you, one day I hope to get a twin for Helena herself but the fog twins are a nice start.

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
They are a nice band of dragons! It's also interesting to see that green is a little bit of a more versatile color than expected. Good job!
They are a nice band of dragons! It's also interesting to see that green is a little bit of a more versatile color than expected. Good job!
@Rosesinger thank you, it was unexpected to see how many different colours the secondary genes could give me
@Rosesinger thank you, it was unexpected to see how many different colours the secondary genes could give me

I love checking in on this thread and seeing the collection grow
I love checking in on this thread and seeing the collection grow
@JazzyLynx thank you, it is slowing down now as I have checked with all current active owners that had the slightest hint that you might be able to buy them, now I need to wait for new ones to hatch
@JazzyLynx thank you, it is slowing down now as I have checked with all current active owners that had the slightest hint that you might be able to buy them, now I need to wait for new ones to hatch

I want to collect white doubles but expensive ;-;
:points at Lore and Pisce: I didn't even pay for those 2, and Pisce is my progen

I also want to start collecting g1s with a pistachio primary.
I want to collect white doubles but expensive ;-;
:points at Lore and Pisce: I didn't even pay for those 2, and Pisce is my progen

I also want to start collecting g1s with a pistachio primary.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster yeah doubles are expensive, especially white I would guess.
But pistachio should work alright... until you start to give them genes
@EgoLobster yeah doubles are expensive, especially white I would guess.
But pistachio should work alright... until you start to give them genes

@dionichus234
Yeah, and I'm broke lmao

I'm willing to go down the pistachio path :D
@dionichus234
Yeah, and I'm broke lmao

I'm willing to go down the pistachio path :D
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster haha, I too am broke... mostly due to my expensive taste in scries for my acquired collection.
Good luck with the collecting
@EgoLobster haha, I too am broke... mostly due to my expensive taste in scries for my acquired collection.
Good luck with the collecting

They're so pretty! I don't normally care for green as a color but it looks so good on all of them!

I don't really collect any specific color but I'm always looking for more dragons with blue and/or red ranges lol

They're so pretty! I don't normally care for green as a color but it looks so good on all of them!

I don't really collect any specific color but I'm always looking for more dragons with blue and/or red ranges lol

BigShotModelS3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17