Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Azure green gen 1s, a collection of 46
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Teal0ctober thank you [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Before I started this collection (and it ate all my money) I used to occasionally do something similar, but with brown and green
@Teal0ctober thank you
Before I started this collection (and it ate all my money) I used to occasionally do something similar, but with brown and green

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
I was busting thinking of your collection today

Part of me always does when I add a new one to my own collection. It’s good to see yours it’s growing well.
I was busting thinking of your collection today

Part of me always does when I add a new one to my own collection. It’s good to see yours it’s growing well.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
@LostWhisperer thank you [emoji=guardian happy size=1], there seems to be a pause in gen 1 hatching right now... at least ones with the colours I am looking for, so I am currently trying to save up for night of the nocturnes so that I can buy as many as possible during that time. Your collection looks lovely as always! [emoji=guardian love size=1] May your collecting go well too!
@LostWhisperer thank you , there seems to be a pause in gen 1 hatching right now... at least ones with the colours I am looking for, so I am currently trying to save up for night of the nocturnes so that I can buy as many as possible during that time.
Your collection looks lovely as always!
May your collecting go well too!

I love your collection

The closest I have is a group of black range/red range gen 1s and a Gen 1 grapefruit tundra army
I love your collection

The closest I have is a group of black range/red range gen 1s and a Gen 1 grapefruit tundra army
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@MythNomer you got a lot of nice collections going on in your lair! I am trying to stay within these restrictions of buy only azure green gen 1 dragons and dragons from my custom progens lineage... it does not always work but I try sonas to not empty the coffers to often.
@MythNomer you got a lot of nice collections going on in your lair! I am trying to stay within these restrictions of buy only azure green gen 1 dragons and dragons from my custom progens lineage... it does not always work but I try sonas to not empty the coffers to often.

You newist little baby is so cute!

And congrats on getting a Christmas baby! It stressed me out thinking I wouldn’t get one. Not only did. I but my other favorite collection did too.
You newist little baby is so cute!

And congrats on getting a Christmas baby! It stressed me out thinking I wouldn’t get one. Not only did. I but my other favorite collection did too.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
@LostWhisperer congrats! As a Swede it would have been nicer if they were born on the 24th when we celebrate, but the 25th worked too.
May we both be able to snap up some more!
@LostWhisperer congrats! As a Swede it would have been nicer if they were born on the 24th when we celebrate, but the 25th worked too.
May we both be able to snap up some more!

@MythNomer hatched my first noc egg today as an end of the year celebration and they got grapefruit as its primary. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66258641][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662587/66258641_350.png[/img][/url] Now I just need to get the gems for metallic and alloy... Anyway thanks for sending your grapefruit vibes my way
@MythNomer hatched my first noc egg today as an end of the year celebration and they got grapefruit as its primary.
66258641_350.png
Now I just need to get the gems for metallic and alloy...
Anyway thanks for sending your grapefruit vibes my way

@dinonichus234
what a lovely baby. Congrats and the gene plans are perfect
@dinonichus234
what a lovely baby. Congrats and the gene plans are perfect
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@Kassinu hi I am pinging you due to this beauty in your sales tab! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11950551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/119506/11950551_350.png[/img][/url] Is she still for sale? And how much would you in that case like for her? Thank you for your time, with friendly greetings Dino
@Kassinu hi I am pinging you due to this beauty in your sales tab!
11950551_350.png
Is she still for sale? And how much would you in that case like for her?
Thank you for your time, with friendly greetings Dino

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17