Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Azure green gen 1s, a collection of 46
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Naivety thank you, just got him yesterday and already emptied my gem savings on him...
@Naivety thank you, just got him yesterday and already emptied my gem savings on him...

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
How blessed you are to find so many matching ladies. My custom progen has a near colour twin that I was very pleased to find, just one colour off on his primary. I can definitely understand how you'd accidentally get a collection going.
How blessed you are to find so many matching ladies. My custom progen has a near colour twin that I was very pleased to find, just one colour off on his primary. I can definitely understand how you'd accidentally get a collection going.
Always looking for chocolate/gold/X first gens.
@KishaRa beware the sudden need to collect.
The “twins” look wonderful.
@KishaRa beware the sudden need to collect.
The “twins” look wonderful.

It's so awesome to see another mildly-nuts collector with a pack of great looking near identical dragons [emoji=heart size=1]
It's so awesome to see another mildly-nuts collector with a pack of great looking near identical dragons
JQQ3Fjt.png
Your dragons are beautiful! I thought they looked a bit familiar. I have a Cerulean/Green myself. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24369603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243697/24369603_350.png[/img][/url]
Your dragons are beautiful! I thought they looked a bit familiar. I have a Cerulean/Green myself.

24369603_350.png
@RedWillia thanks fellow collector, your banana cave is impressive and an inspiration!
@RedWillia thanks fellow collector, your banana cave is impressive and an inspiration!

@arach ooh nice, very good combo... I am not at all biased
@arach ooh nice, very good combo... I am not at all biased

Omg your progen is gorgeous I love her!!!!
Omg your progen is gorgeous I love her!!!!
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
@SPinosaurid thank you, fellow dinosaur! Btw tail fluke for the win.
@SPinosaurid thank you, fellow dinosaur! Btw tail fluke for the win.

That is a very nice collection.
That is a very nice collection.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17