Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Open!] Eskris' Dressing Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][b][size=7][emoji=looking glass size=1] PWYW Dressing Service [emoji=crystal ball size=1][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=5]Status: Open![/size][/center] I've been getting into dressing dergs and I want to get some inspiration (and also stop looking at the same three poor dragons in my lair), so I'm offering to [s]ruin[/s] help with your outfits! [b]Update:[/b] We are back in business after a ~9 month hiatus from FR! [size=5][b][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] Logistics:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]This is PWYW, so if you're not satisfied or you're broke (I can relate), you don't need to give anything! I'm not really doing this for money, but it would be nice to receive something for my efforts, so if you're feeling generous... By all means. You can also take a look at my wishlist [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59084181]HERE[/url]. [*][size=5][b]Please ping me[/b][/size], as I'm not subscribed to the thread! [*]I'll do both dragons and scries, just provide the BB code/ID. [*]No more than three dragons at once please, and no more than three a day per user. This is more so I won't overwhelm myself and fall behind on requests. [*][b]Please save the outfits![/b] I may eventually delete some of the older ones. [*]Credit is appreciated, but not required. [*]If you have any questions, please ask! It's my first time setting up something like this. [/LIST] [quote name="Request Form (copy and paste!)"] Dragon's BB Code/ID: Theme: Apparel slots available: Budget/restrictions: Notes/requests: [/quote]
PWYW Dressing Service
I've been getting into dressing dergs and I want to get some inspiration (and also stop looking at the same three poor dragons in my lair), so I'm offering to ruin help with your outfits!
Update: We are back in business after a ~9 month hiatus from FR!

Logistics:
  • This is PWYW, so if you're not satisfied or you're broke (I can relate), you don't need to give anything! I'm not really doing this for money, but it would be nice to receive something for my efforts, so if you're feeling generous... By all means. You can also take a look at my wishlist HERE.
  • Please ping me, as I'm not subscribed to the thread!
  • I'll do both dragons and scries, just provide the BB code/ID.
  • No more than three dragons at once please, and no more than three a day per user. This is more so I won't overwhelm myself and fall behind on requests.
  • Please save the outfits! I may eventually delete some of the older ones.
  • Credit is appreciated, but not required.
  • If you have any questions, please ask! It's my first time setting up something like this.
Request Form (copy and paste!) wrote:
Dragon's BB Code/ID:
Theme:
Apparel slots available:
Budget/restrictions:
Notes/requests:
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
[center][b][size=5][emoji=information size=4] Showcase:[/size][/b][/center] [outfit=1084352][outfit=1091609][outfit=1095746][outfit=1136941][outfit=1084597][outfit=1147667][outfit=1139970][outfit=1141975][outfit=1131315][outfit=1136962][outfit=1139927][outfit=1149678][outfit=1151426][outfit=1151441][outfit=1151460][outfit=1151593][outfit=1150402][outfit=1151624][outfit=1151660][outfit=1152540][outfit=1154630][outfit=1154721][outfit=1156927][outfit=1166676][outfit=1168436][outfit=1168505][outfit=1175193][outfit=1175166][outfit=1176148][outfit=1199439]
Showcase:

Dawnbreaker
Windborn
Sahaqiel
Outrun the Devil
Chloris
Sunstrike
Against All Odds
Sandswept
Solarize
Flora
Storm Guard
Anthracite
Upwind
Butterfingers
Neutron Radiation
Wandering Magus
Hermes
Titania
Infernal Flames
Boreas
Two Steps from Hell
Stormcaller
Forest Guardian
Sun Bleached
From the Depths
Autumnal Equinox
Sunken Treasure
Summer's Decay
Charon
Harbinger

21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

Reserve in case I forgot something (which I probably did)
Reserve in case I forgot something (which I probably did)
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

Dragon's BB Code/ID: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46613462] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466135/46613462_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme: Xoia is a miner! so something related to her profession :) less "gemstones and crystals" and more "semiprecious stones and rocks" Apparel slots available: maximum is 15 Budget/restrictions: preferably avoid gem apparel but otherwise anything Notes/requests: i would like her accent to still be pretty prominent, at least at the wing area :) thank you so much!
Dragon's BB Code/ID:
46613462_350.png

Theme: Xoia is a miner! so something related to her profession :) less "gemstones and crystals" and more "semiprecious stones and rocks"
Apparel slots available: maximum is 15
Budget/restrictions: preferably avoid gem apparel but otherwise anything
Notes/requests: i would like her accent to still be pretty prominent, at least at the wing area :) thank you so much!
tumblr_nypuavqh4z1tdfiqoo3_100.png 11efmKl.pngJuaytuP.pngmjtJ868.png
hWPjBUy.pngdT9HQge.pngXAx6hs9.png
Clan Cloud Brush
CB/Cuddles/Bunny; 20s, F, SEA
LuYynDz.png
@cuddlebunny
Anthracite
This was a challenge for me, but I hope you like it! I used 11 slots total for this outfit. One thing I'd like to mention is that the Eroded Crystalhide is quite pricey (~1700g). An alternative would be the Pyrite Cauldron (~75g) to keep with the rocky theme or the Burlap Mantle, but there's some awkward clipping with the Cindersphere Baubles. As a side note, I didn't use it in the outfit since it's gem apparel, but the Amber Delver's Lamp would look great on Xoia.
@cuddlebunny
Anthracite
This was a challenge for me, but I hope you like it! I used 11 slots total for this outfit. One thing I'd like to mention is that the Eroded Crystalhide is quite pricey (~1700g). An alternative would be the Pyrite Cauldron (~75g) to keep with the rocky theme or the Burlap Mantle, but there's some awkward clipping with the Cindersphere Baubles. As a side note, I didn't use it in the outfit since it's gem apparel, but the Amber Delver's Lamp would look great on Xoia.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

@Eskris this is lovely! thank you so much again! :)
@Eskris this is lovely! thank you so much again! :)
tumblr_nypuavqh4z1tdfiqoo3_100.png 11efmKl.pngJuaytuP.pngmjtJ868.png
hWPjBUy.pngdT9HQge.pngXAx6hs9.png
Clan Cloud Brush
CB/Cuddles/Bunny; 20s, F, SEA
LuYynDz.png
@Eskris get to this on your own time! sleep is most important [b]Dragon's BB Code/ID:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=11&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=57&body=44&winggene=20&wings=95&tertgene=18&tert=140&element=5&eyetype=1][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=57&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=95&auth=9804e5284282974a2ad6fa18378eb0a5f7f6ee85&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Theme:[/b] he has no lore as of yet so go wild [b]Apparel slots available:[/b] max em out if you want! [b]Budget/restrictions:[/b] not super old fest apparel and a minimum of gem marketplace stuff please! [b]Notes/requests:[/b] n/a just looking for an outfit that justifies the pain of getting bee
@Eskris get to this on your own time! sleep is most important
Dragon's BB Code/ID:

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=57&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=95&auth=9804e5284282974a2ad6fa18378eb0a5f7f6ee85&dummyext=prev.png
Theme: he has no lore as of yet so go wild
Apparel slots available: max em out if you want!
Budget/restrictions: not super old fest apparel and a minimum of gem marketplace stuff please!
Notes/requests: n/a just looking for an outfit that justifies the pain of getting bee
fr+3
she/her
LCeNQ5z.png
@nychthemeron I'm so sorry it took so long (I had to pack my stuff) but here he is:
Hermes

This outfit takes up 14 slots! I went for a gold/white palette so the Ethereal Flame apparel was a great fit. I layered the silk scarves for a lighter gold, but if you don't like it you can just use one. In addition, the Golden Seraph Armpiece and Anklet can be replaced with the Ember Sylvan pieces (I just used them because they look nice).
@nychthemeron I'm so sorry it took so long (I had to pack my stuff) but here he is:
Hermes

This outfit takes up 14 slots! I went for a gold/white palette so the Ethereal Flame apparel was a great fit. I layered the silk scarves for a lighter gold, but if you don't like it you can just use one. In addition, the Golden Seraph Armpiece and Anklet can be replaced with the Ember Sylvan pieces (I just used them because they look nice).
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

@Eskris thanks so much! it gave me a lot of great ideas and i especially love the ethereal flame set on him
@Eskris thanks so much! it gave me a lot of great ideas and i especially love the ethereal flame set on him
fr+3
she/her
LCeNQ5z.png
Misread as PWYW dating service; whoops.
Misread as PWYW dating service; whoops.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23