Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Open!] Eskris' Dressing Service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Eskris
<333 I'm so glad you think she's cute! She's fixing to be my first ever snapper out of my entire 5 years on FR. And WOWOWOWOW you did. such a perfect job with her outfit omg. Thank you so so much, I just love what you did! Payment incoming~
@Eskris
<333 I'm so glad you think she's cute! She's fixing to be my first ever snapper out of my entire 5 years on FR. And WOWOWOWOW you did. such a perfect job with her outfit omg. Thank you so so much, I just love what you did! Payment incoming~
9CxYF0H.png
@Eskris Dragon's BB Code/ID: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51613506] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516136/51613506_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme: Water seer? Apparel slots available: 14 Budget/restrictions: preferably no year 1 festival apparel? Notes/requests: if possible; I'd love the Diver emblem and Fathom spirit jug to be kept - but that latter can be disregarded if it makes things difficult. Also, would you accept a glitterfreeze halo as payment? (I have a few extras that'd I be willing to part with :D)
@Eskris

Dragon's BB Code/ID:
51613506_350.png

Theme: Water seer?
Apparel slots available: 14
Budget/restrictions: preferably no year 1 festival apparel?
Notes/requests: if possible; I'd love the Diver emblem and Fathom spirit jug to be kept - but that latter can be disregarded if it makes things difficult.

Also, would you accept a glitterfreeze halo as payment? (I have a few extras that'd I be willing to part with :D)

i1iQAE3.png
Bb9XFYa.png
TdTJOrw.png
loimysO.png
66010658.png44645583.png63497440.png71895985.png
@Tohora Of course! I'll take more or less anything, and this is PWYW so don't feel pressured to give anything. I'll get to dressing Bourne when I'm up.
@Tohora Of course! I'll take more or less anything, and this is PWYW so don't feel pressured to give anything. I'll get to dressing Bourne when I'm up.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
@Eskris Dragon's BB Code/ID:Morph #687582 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=133&auth=377a54489b831460898851adc86bea5b708407c9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Theme:Desert Elf/ Elf royalty Apparel slots available:use as many as you'd like Budget/restrictions:nothing individually over 200-300kt Notes/requests: I'd prefer not to use sylvan dresses and wings but if it works then it works
@Eskris
Dragon's BB Code/ID:Morph #687582
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=133&auth=377a54489b831460898851adc86bea5b708407c9&dummyext=prev.png
Theme:Desert Elf/ Elf royalty
Apparel slots available:use as many as you'd like
Budget/restrictions:nothing individually over 200-300kt
Notes/requests: I'd prefer not to use sylvan dresses and wings but if it works then it works
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
@Tohora Bourne is a beautiful primal! Here's what I've got for him:
From the Depths

Though this does take up 15 slots, I just couldn't decide on which Forejewel I preferred, so you can simply use one or the other. I went for a blue/green palette with (mostly) silver highlights to complement the cooler tones. The Pendants can be replaced with the Silver Seraph Necklace if you really want all silver (the tiny bits of gold from the Forejewels aren't too noticeable).
@Tohora Bourne is a beautiful primal! Here's what I've got for him:
From the Depths

Though this does take up 15 slots, I just couldn't decide on which Forejewel I preferred, so you can simply use one or the other. I went for a blue/green palette with (mostly) silver highlights to complement the cooler tones. The Pendants can be replaced with the Silver Seraph Necklace if you really want all silver (the tiny bits of gold from the Forejewels aren't too noticeable).
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

@Helixstorm Here she is:

Autumnal Equinox

This outfit takes up 17 slots. I went for a gold/orange palette since she reminds me of autumn (hence the uncreative outfit name). As far as I can tell, the most expensive piece is the Filigree Rapier (225g), but that can easily be omitted or replaced with something like one of the Quivers.
@Helixstorm Here she is:

Autumnal Equinox

This outfit takes up 17 slots. I went for a gold/orange palette since she reminds me of autumn (hence the uncreative outfit name). As far as I can tell, the most expensive piece is the Filigree Rapier (225g), but that can easily be omitted or replaced with something like one of the Quivers.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

@Eskris #53739750 Nightfall [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53739750] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537398/53739750_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme: I kinda though of her as like a dark knight, or something like that. Apparel slots available: I can do either 9 or 10, but if there is really something you would like to add that goes over then that's okay. Budget/restrictions: I'm pretty cheap to be honest, I don't dress my dragons all that much, maybe 50kt, and a couple of gems appearl. Notes/requests: I'm pretty much open, I just thought this would be cool. And I much appreciate this. Thank you! (P.S. I will definitely look at your wish list) :)
@Eskris
#53739750 Nightfall

53739750_350.png

Theme: I kinda though of her as like a dark knight, or something like that.
Apparel slots available: I can do either 9 or 10, but if there is really something you would like to add that goes over then that's okay.
Budget/restrictions: I'm pretty cheap to be honest, I don't dress my dragons all that much, maybe 50kt, and a couple of gems appearl.
Notes/requests: I'm pretty much open, I just thought this would be cool. And I much appreciate this. Thank you! (P.S. I will definitely look at your wish list) :)
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
@Loire When I named the outfit, I didn't realize her name was Nightfall, oops. But here she is:
Nightfall

This outfit takes up 9 slots. I tried to be considerate of your budget; the most expensive piece is the Silver Seraph Anklets, as they are GM apparel. You can replace them with Greaves, I just liked the contrast against the rest of the dark apparel. Since we've got a festival going on right now, you can trade in a Prismatic Coin for the White Raven Armor, but they're also currently ~50g. The Ghastcrown is also 50g, but you can omit it and only use the Shadowscale Helmet. Finally, if you don't have the Shadowstrike you can use one of the Quivers. Everything else should be available in the Marketplace.
@Loire When I named the outfit, I didn't realize her name was Nightfall, oops. But here she is:
Nightfall

This outfit takes up 9 slots. I tried to be considerate of your budget; the most expensive piece is the Silver Seraph Anklets, as they are GM apparel. You can replace them with Greaves, I just liked the contrast against the rest of the dark apparel. Since we've got a festival going on right now, you can trade in a Prismatic Coin for the White Raven Armor, but they're also currently ~50g. The Ghastcrown is also 50g, but you can omit it and only use the Shadowscale Helmet. Finally, if you don't have the Shadowstrike you can use one of the Quivers. Everything else should be available in the Marketplace.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

@Eskris

Thanks so much! She looks so dark! Thanks for all the input on her design. This outfit will definitely help.

I looked at your wish list, but didn't have anything that you wanted. But I'm still going to send ya some money. :D
@Eskris

Thanks so much! She looks so dark! Thanks for all the input on her design. This outfit will definitely help.

I looked at your wish list, but didn't have anything that you wanted. But I'm still going to send ya some money. :D
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
@Eskris Guess who's back B) Dragon's BB Code/ID: 48253073 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48253073] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482531/48253073_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme: something swampy/mysterious maybe? Tbh as long as it goes nicely with her colors, anything goes. Apparel slots available: 20 Budget/restrictions: Not much, but it'd be nice if you kept it on the cheaper side [s]since I just bought a bunch of new projects *COUGH*[/s] Notes/requests: Ignore her current apparel, it's just there so she doesn't look completely empty. I have absolutely no lore ideas for this girl yet, so feel free too absolutely go wild. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you do with her. :D
@Eskris
Guess who's back B)

Dragon's BB Code/ID: 48253073

48253073_350.png

Theme: something swampy/mysterious maybe? Tbh as long as it goes nicely with her colors, anything goes.

Apparel slots available: 20

Budget/restrictions: Not much, but it'd be nice if you kept it on the cheaper side since I just bought a bunch of new projects *COUGH*

Notes/requests: Ignore her current apparel, it's just there so she doesn't look completely empty. I have absolutely no lore ideas for this girl yet, so feel free too absolutely go wild. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you do with her. :D
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23