Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Open!] Eskris' Dressing Service
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Calidragon Here she is:
Sunset Harvest

This outfit takes up 9 slots. I don't have a lot of practice with more profession-based themes, so I did admittedly have a bit of trouble. I hope this is satisfactory though! It The Bamboo Breeze Cape is the main contrast, and I felt that it was a suitable light green. If the Bamboo Dried Tea is too obscuring, I'd say something like one of the Sylvan Lattices or simple wing jewelry would suffice.
@Calidragon Here she is:
Sunset Harvest

This outfit takes up 9 slots. I don't have a lot of practice with more profession-based themes, so I did admittedly have a bit of trouble. I hope this is satisfactory though! It The Bamboo Breeze Cape is the main contrast, and I felt that it was a suitable light green. If the Bamboo Dried Tea is too obscuring, I'd say something like one of the Sylvan Lattices or simple wing jewelry would suffice.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
@Kairo I've never done a pirate theme, so I hope this suits your tastes:
Man O' War

I tried to stick to mostly black/brown with some gold as contrast, but I'm sorry if there aren't enough earthy tones. Off the top of my head I think the Tar-Trap/Fiendflesh set would fit pretty well, specifically the Flightshroud and Spikescarf. Gem Thief is a possible addition, though there's some awkward clipping with the cutlass.
@Kairo I've never done a pirate theme, so I hope this suits your tastes:
Man O' War

I tried to stick to mostly black/brown with some gold as contrast, but I'm sorry if there aren't enough earthy tones. Off the top of my head I think the Tar-Trap/Fiendflesh set would fit pretty well, specifically the Flightshroud and Spikescarf. Gem Thief is a possible addition, though there's some awkward clipping with the cutlass.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

@Eskris
!!!! That is absolutely perfect omg. thank you so so much. Payment incoming~
@Eskris
!!!! That is absolutely perfect omg. thank you so so much. Payment incoming~
9CxYF0H.png
@Eskris Dragon's BB Code/ID: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58343497] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583435/58343497_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme: She's the clan's cook. Apparel slots available: All Budget/restrictions: No KS. Notes/requests: I know that the aprons are popular for cooks, but I'm not sure if I like the look (I'm trying for a more professional vibe, and the current colors haven't won me over but feel free to try).
@Eskris
Dragon's BB Code/ID:

58343497_350.png

Theme: She's the clan's cook.
Apparel slots available: All
Budget/restrictions: No KS.
Notes/requests: I know that the aprons are popular for cooks, but I'm not sure if I like the look (I'm trying for a more professional vibe, and the current colors haven't won me over but feel free to try).
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan Never dressed up a cook, but I hope this is satisfactory:
Au Naturel

The Lab Coats look like chef coats, so I feel that it's a good alternative to the aprons.The Peace Dove was mainly for the little olive branch. My brain was like "more herbs the better right?", hence the the Bamboo Dried Tea. The cleaver, towels and cups are just pieces that I think are fitting for a cook, but you can use things like Herb Pouches or Woodbaskets.
@Raan Never dressed up a cook, but I hope this is satisfactory:
Au Naturel

The Lab Coats look like chef coats, so I feel that it's a good alternative to the aprons.The Peace Dove was mainly for the little olive branch. My brain was like "more herbs the better right?", hence the the Bamboo Dried Tea. The cleaver, towels and cups are just pieces that I think are fitting for a cook, but you can use things like Herb Pouches or Woodbaskets.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

[s]Here I go again xD[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57379532] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573796/57379532_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] I was thinking a desert/light theme for this guy! [b]Apparel slots available:[/b] All [b]Budget/restrictions: [/b]None, although try to stay away from KS items unless they really make the outfit work! [b]Notes/requests:[/b] Have fun! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=209684] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2097/209684_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Just a blue/night theme for this one [b]Apparel slots available:[/b] All [b]Budget/restrictions: [/b]None, although try to stay away from KS items unless they really make the outfit work! [b]Notes/requests:[/b] Have fun! @Eskris
Here I go again xD

57379532_350.png

Theme: I was thinking a desert/light theme for this guy!
Budget/restrictions: None, although try to stay away from KS items unless they really make the outfit work!
Notes/requests: Have fun!

209684_350.png

Theme: Just a blue/night theme for this one
Budget/restrictions: None, although try to stay away from KS items unless they really make the outfit work!
Notes/requests: Have fun!

@Eskris
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
@Lyrus Good to see you back! I've been swamped with work, but I'll try to get to your dergs soon. You're making me want more wildclaws...
@Lyrus Good to see you back! I've been swamped with work, but I'll try to get to your dergs soon. You're making me want more wildclaws...
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

@Lyrus And here they are:

Sun Bleached

This outfit takes up 17 slots. I had a lot of fun with this one! The Whisperer's Mantle and Sanddune Rags work well together. If you'd like, you can add Ethereal Candles or Golden Sage Lanterns, but I thought it would've been a little too visually busy.

goodnight.

I thought Sirocco reminded me of one of your dergs, and it turns out he's right next to Lyro! I didn't want them to be too similar, so I went for more of a haunted vibe. This outfit takes up 19 slots, but the layered apparel isn't necessary.
@Lyrus And here they are:

Sun Bleached

This outfit takes up 17 slots. I had a lot of fun with this one! The Whisperer's Mantle and Sanddune Rags work well together. If you'd like, you can add Ethereal Candles or Golden Sage Lanterns, but I thought it would've been a little too visually busy.

goodnight.

I thought Sirocco reminded me of one of your dergs, and it turns out he's right next to Lyro! I didn't want them to be too similar, so I went for more of a haunted vibe. This outfit takes up 19 slots, but the layered apparel isn't necessary.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

@Eskris
I have returned, carting yet another earthy dragon I have no idea how to dress B)

Dragon's BB Code/ID: #690172 <--- She isn't gened yet, so this is the morphology ID
Not Found

Theme: i was thinking maybe a gentle, light/earthy vibe?? She runs a shop with my relics merchant, if that gives any inspiration at all.

Apparel slots available: all of them

Budget/restrictions: absolutely none besides no KS/first year fest items, go ham

Notes/requests: I'd appreciate if you could find a way to use the pale kelpie mane, but it's not strictly necessary. Thank you in advance. <333 I can't wait to see what you come up with!
@Eskris
I have returned, carting yet another earthy dragon I have no idea how to dress B)

Dragon's BB Code/ID: #690172 <--- She isn't gened yet, so this is the morphology ID
Not Found

Theme: i was thinking maybe a gentle, light/earthy vibe?? She runs a shop with my relics merchant, if that gives any inspiration at all.

Apparel slots available: all of them

Budget/restrictions: absolutely none besides no KS/first year fest items, go ham

Notes/requests: I'd appreciate if you could find a way to use the pale kelpie mane, but it's not strictly necessary. Thank you in advance. <333 I can't wait to see what you come up with!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo She's so cute...

Oasis

This outfit takes up 14 slots! She seems like such an angel, so I felt like I had to give her the Cloudy Feathered Wings. I tried to stick to white and gold for this outfit to match with her wife(!!) and convey her own gentle demeanor. If you'd like, you can just use either the Mantle or the Scarf, I personally like having both. If the Alchemist Tools aren't to your liking, I think the Meadow Towels or one of the Tomes could be a good replacement.
@Kairo She's so cute...

Oasis

This outfit takes up 14 slots! She seems like such an angel, so I felt like I had to give her the Cloudy Feathered Wings. I tried to stick to white and gold for this outfit to match with her wife(!!) and convey her own gentle demeanor. If you'd like, you can just use either the Mantle or the Scarf, I personally like having both. If the Alchemist Tools aren't to your liking, I think the Meadow Towels or one of the Tomes could be a good replacement.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23