Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interactive/SubStud] Prince Regis
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54802500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548026/54802500_350.png[/img] [/url] A kempt Gaoler -- his thick, cascading mane filled with a healthy, natural sheen, and several strands pulled out of his face with a golden clasp at the back of his head -- sits with a relaxed posture, dryly and silently appraising the one who sits before him. His dark eyes slide up and down, peer for detail and unfocus to see the whole, all without bothering the rest of his lightly-toned form. Finally, he speaks, his rich, middling-toned voice carrying an air of self-importance -- the sort one may expect from one of his high standing. "So...now that you have seen me...tell me what you desire." ----- Hi! Interested in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2744106]Gaolitchshade subspecies[/url] but not sure how to acquire one of your own? Maybe this is your first time hearing about it and you're intrigued. Maybe you just think Regis here is pretty, or want a Naomi descendant. Well, as you may be able to tell by now, I'm studding this pretty XYY Gaolitchshade Prince! If your Gaoler lady is interested, Regis very well may decide to nest with her. The kids that hatch from that nest will be Gaolitchshades, and not just any Gaolitchshades, but descendants of the Shadeglitch King himself: Alioetheus, Regis' father! Once the kids hatch, Regis will move on, leaving their care and education to their mother and to the Shade itself. Due to the nature of his mission and how he's going about it, he is unlikely to nest with the same lady twice. Caveats: 1. He'll only go on Ice, Arcane, or Shadow nests, because those are the elements for the Gaolitchshade subspecies. If I have the lair space, I will host the nest and the kids will be Ice elemented. (However, I almost never have enough lair space for anything.) - Update! TrashMomma has agreed to host nests for those who want Arcane Gaolitchshades! 2. If you want a Gaolitchshade kid, please try to make sure his and your lady's kids will fit into the Gaolitchshade color ranges. The ranges are pretty broad, so this shouldn't be too hard. (Regis is more likely to pick a lady who fits the color range if there are multiple contenders!) 3. We can work out how many hatchlings you get to/want to keep out of the nest on a case-by-case basis (especially since egg numbers are 1-5 and generated randomly.) We can even discuss the particulars after the kids hatch, if you want, since I know the pre-hatch and post-hatch feelings can fluctuate dramatically. 4. AS SOON AS the kids have hatched, please send Regis back to me via 1-way CR if I sent him over to you. [b]Right now, Regis' studding service is FREE![/b] I may charge a studding fee later down the line (at which point I'll link to a similar thread in Dragon Sales), so the best time to get a kid from him is NOW! How do you sign up? Simple! Post the Gaoler lady who's interested in Regis in this thread. You can either write an rp-style interaction (keep it FR safe!) or just ask for the stud. Please note whether you can host the nest or not, and what element the nest is. If you're borrowing someone else's nest, please mention that, too, and show me the nest that he'll be on. Since breeding cooldown is a thing, I may not be able to stud Regis to you. Per breeding cooldown, Regis will pick his preference out of the contenders, and I'll keep a pinglist of those who weren't picked for after his breeding cooldown is complete again. Please tell me if you want to be added to/removed from the pinglist. And that's it! Now, let's see those Gaoler girls! (Please ping me) ----- Regis' Breeding Status I may start looking for mates for Regis before his breeding cooldown is done just so that there's time for people to sign up. Regis is currently... - [b]ON[/b] cooldown - [b]LOOKING[/b] for mates Pinglist: N/A ----- For those JUST wanting an interaction: This is fine, too! He'll talk to your dragon, whether it turns into a studding situation or not! :D ----- Have a Gaoler lad you want to get Gaolitchshades from? Regis has a sister who is also a stud! Here's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2758719]Princess Ashnyra[/url]'s studding page.

54802500_350.png

A kempt Gaoler -- his thick, cascading mane filled with a healthy, natural sheen, and several strands pulled out of his face with a golden clasp at the back of his head -- sits with a relaxed posture, dryly and silently appraising the one who sits before him. His dark eyes slide up and down, peer for detail and unfocus to see the whole, all without bothering the rest of his lightly-toned form.

Finally, he speaks, his rich, middling-toned voice carrying an air of self-importance -- the sort one may expect from one of his high standing. "So...now that you have seen me...tell me what you desire."

Hi! Interested in the Gaolitchshade subspecies but not sure how to acquire one of your own? Maybe this is your first time hearing about it and you're intrigued. Maybe you just think Regis here is pretty, or want a Naomi descendant.
Well, as you may be able to tell by now, I'm studding this pretty XYY Gaolitchshade Prince! If your Gaoler lady is interested, Regis very well may decide to nest with her. The kids that hatch from that nest will be Gaolitchshades, and not just any Gaolitchshades, but descendants of the Shadeglitch King himself: Alioetheus, Regis' father!
Once the kids hatch, Regis will move on, leaving their care and education to their mother and to the Shade itself. Due to the nature of his mission and how he's going about it, he is unlikely to nest with the same lady twice.

Caveats:
1. He'll only go on Ice, Arcane, or Shadow nests, because those are the elements for the Gaolitchshade subspecies. If I have the lair space, I will host the nest and the kids will be Ice elemented. (However, I almost never have enough lair space for anything.)
- Update! TrashMomma has agreed to host nests for those who want Arcane Gaolitchshades!
2. If you want a Gaolitchshade kid, please try to make sure his and your lady's kids will fit into the Gaolitchshade color ranges. The ranges are pretty broad, so this shouldn't be too hard. (Regis is more likely to pick a lady who fits the color range if there are multiple contenders!)
3. We can work out how many hatchlings you get to/want to keep out of the nest on a case-by-case basis (especially since egg numbers are 1-5 and generated randomly.) We can even discuss the particulars after the kids hatch, if you want, since I know the pre-hatch and post-hatch feelings can fluctuate dramatically.
4. AS SOON AS the kids have hatched, please send Regis back to me via 1-way CR if I sent him over to you.

Right now, Regis' studding service is FREE!
I may charge a studding fee later down the line (at which point I'll link to a similar thread in Dragon Sales), so the best time to get a kid from him is NOW!

How do you sign up? Simple! Post the Gaoler lady who's interested in Regis in this thread. You can either write an rp-style interaction (keep it FR safe!) or just ask for the stud. Please note whether you can host the nest or not, and what element the nest is. If you're borrowing someone else's nest, please mention that, too, and show me the nest that he'll be on.

Since breeding cooldown is a thing, I may not be able to stud Regis to you. Per breeding cooldown, Regis will pick his preference out of the contenders, and I'll keep a pinglist of those who weren't picked for after his breeding cooldown is complete again. Please tell me if you want to be added to/removed from the pinglist.

And that's it! Now, let's see those Gaoler girls!
(Please ping me)

Regis' Breeding Status

I may start looking for mates for Regis before his breeding cooldown is done just so that there's time for people to sign up.

Regis is currently...
- ON cooldown
- LOOKING for mates

Pinglist:
N/A

For those JUST wanting an interaction:

This is fine, too! He'll talk to your dragon, whether it turns into a studding situation or not! :D

Have a Gaoler lad you want to get Gaolitchshades from? Regis has a sister who is also a stud! Here's Princess Ashnyra's studding page.
@Cryoluxa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51975253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519753/51975253_350.png[/img] [/url] (My babe Galaxia) I saw this and got really interested- especially with the gene types and the story of the Gaolitchshade subspecies. I can totally host the nest, and I'm in the Arcane flight so-- two for two? (Also honestly I'm trying to be more active in the forums so I saw this and went yes, perfect-)
@Cryoluxa

51975253_350.png

(My babe Galaxia)

I saw this and got really interested- especially with the gene types and the story of the Gaolitchshade subspecies.

I can totally host the nest, and I'm in the Arcane flight so-- two for two?

(Also honestly I'm trying to be more active in the forums so I saw this and went yes, perfect-)
aaaaaaa
@TrashMomma

Glad to see you and Galaxia are interested! Oh man their kids would look BEAUTIFUL with Arcane eyes! She is definitely a contender! Because his breeding cooldown doesn't go away until tomorrow, I'm leaving this open for others, too, but we're liking the option so far!
@TrashMomma

Glad to see you and Galaxia are interested! Oh man their kids would look BEAUTIFUL with Arcane eyes! She is definitely a contender! Because his breeding cooldown doesn't go away until tomorrow, I'm leaving this open for others, too, but we're liking the option so far!
@Cryoluxa

Nice! This is honestly cool seeing all the stories people create and expand upon-

(And for the others that see this thread/topic and choose to participate, I wish thou luck~)
@Cryoluxa

Nice! This is honestly cool seeing all the stories people create and expand upon-

(And for the others that see this thread/topic and choose to participate, I wish thou luck~)
aaaaaaa
@Cryoluxa Is this girl too far off range? I'm trying to work up her lore and her bringing home some Ice (ice) babies would be awesome for that. If she is acceptable and you were able to host, she would come bearing gifts of gratitude. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54045468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540455/54045468_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cryoluxa

Is this girl too far off range? I'm trying to work up her lore and her bringing home some Ice (ice) babies would be awesome for that. If she is acceptable and you were able to host, she would come bearing gifts of gratitude. :D

54045468_350.png
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
@PurpleIsAFruit

Ey there! She really has an interesting look, and is fully gened! Nice! It's also cool that you're doing this for the lore. :)

Now that we have 2 ladies vying for Regis' attention, THIS HAS BECOME A COMPETITION. The important thing is whether the kids will be in or out of the range, so we'll see! (also we may adjust the range; hard to say. This subspecies is still pretty new. Either way, I'd have to run it by BlueRaspberryl since we co-own the subspecies.)

ANYWAY it's still too early to tell what will happen! Whoever doesn't get chosen, though, will be put on the pinglist for the next time Regis' breeding cooldown is up, so even if you don't get it this time, there's a chance next time! Also, as I said, I rarely have lair space. Your chances of being chosen INCREASE if I don't have to host the nest, even if that means you find a trusted friend in Ice, Arcane, or Shadow who CAN host for you! *wink*
@PurpleIsAFruit

Ey there! She really has an interesting look, and is fully gened! Nice! It's also cool that you're doing this for the lore. :)

Now that we have 2 ladies vying for Regis' attention, THIS HAS BECOME A COMPETITION. The important thing is whether the kids will be in or out of the range, so we'll see! (also we may adjust the range; hard to say. This subspecies is still pretty new. Either way, I'd have to run it by BlueRaspberryl since we co-own the subspecies.)

ANYWAY it's still too early to tell what will happen! Whoever doesn't get chosen, though, will be put on the pinglist for the next time Regis' breeding cooldown is up, so even if you don't get it this time, there's a chance next time! Also, as I said, I rarely have lair space. Your chances of being chosen INCREASE if I don't have to host the nest, even if that means you find a trusted friend in Ice, Arcane, or Shadow who CAN host for you! *wink*
@Cryoluxa

Oooh spicy! Well, if you do decide to go with my girl, I’m part of a reliable nest exchange network so I could have access to all thee types. The only downside is that for you that means sending Regis to me and then I send him on to the host nest. If you’re comfortable with that, I’ve got nests at my fingertips! Not sure what the best eyetype would be, thougb!
@Cryoluxa

Oooh spicy! Well, if you do decide to go with my girl, I’m part of a reliable nest exchange network so I could have access to all thee types. The only downside is that for you that means sending Regis to me and then I send him on to the host nest. If you’re comfortable with that, I’ve got nests at my fingertips! Not sure what the best eyetype would be, thougb!
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
@PurpleIsAFruit @TrashMomma

Alright, time's up and the decision has been made! The lucky lady to lay Regis' first eggs is...

Galaxia!

*confetti*

Congratulations! We just couldn't pass up on those lovely colors and the thought of those Arcane eyes. I'll send Regis over to you momentarily, and PurpleIsAFruit, I'll add you to the pinglist. :)
@PurpleIsAFruit @TrashMomma

Alright, time's up and the decision has been made! The lucky lady to lay Regis' first eggs is...

Galaxia!

*confetti*

Congratulations! We just couldn't pass up on those lovely colors and the thought of those Arcane eyes. I'll send Regis over to you momentarily, and PurpleIsAFruit, I'll add you to the pinglist. :)
@Cryoluxa

This is a beautiful honor, I'll stay on the lookout and make sure Regis is treated well-
@Cryoluxa

This is a beautiful honor, I'll stay on the lookout and make sure Regis is treated well-
aaaaaaa
Good news, everyone! Regis' nest hatched and he got 2 lovely daughters and 1 glorious son. So, he's now looking for his next mate! His breeding cooldown won't go away for 15 days, but that's no reason to not start looking now!

@PurpleIsAFruit

Did you still want to submit your girl as a contender?
Good news, everyone! Regis' nest hatched and he got 2 lovely daughters and 1 glorious son. So, he's now looking for his next mate! His breeding cooldown won't go away for 15 days, but that's no reason to not start looking now!

@PurpleIsAFruit

Did you still want to submit your girl as a contender?
1 2 3 4 5