Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Ended] Enter the Zone W1
1 2 3 4 5 6
((Presenting to you my swamp witch, Shoggoth! She's a very typical witch, ahaha.)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51005645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510057/51005645_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Shoggoth gazed down at the plants as she walked. They were all new to her, and while they might make [i]interesting[/i] ingredients for her various potions and other spells, something told her that they would be unsuitable to bring home to her clan. Oh well. More's the pity.
((Presenting to you my swamp witch, Shoggoth! She's a very typical witch, ahaha.))
Shoggoth gazed down at the plants as she walked. They were all new to her, and while they might make interesting ingredients for her various potions and other spells, something told her that they would be unsuitable to bring home to her clan.

Oh well. More's the pity.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@LogrithmGames Bags of holding are bags in Dungeons and Dragons that open up into a pocket dimension, basically. It can hold a lot of things without causing the bag to become bigger or heavier c: [center]~~~ [i]The bright colored duo set out into the deep fog, cautiously watching the edges for signs of movement. Their colors made them stand out starkly against their dim environment, making them a beacon for anything nearby to investigate. It wasn't long before branches snapped in unison ahead to the right. Warped growling drifted across the stale air, accompanied by a dark shape moving into view. The dragon was a deep brown color, with bright green splotches all over its body. Its teeth were bared behind the metal muzzle it wore, and its eyes looked clouded and crazed. As it creeped closer, still growling, it was made out to be a Wildclaw, but an unusually large one. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44238047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442381/44238047_350.png[/img] [/url] It had bindings around its limbs, limiting quick movement, but its claws looked very large and very dangerous. Its eyes had not left the duo, nor had it blinked. It got so close that the pair could see how the leather bindings of the muzzle had dug into the dragon's hide. It strafed to the left, still growling. Whatever had happened to this Wildclaw, it didn't seem friendly [/I]or[I] capable of speech. Sudden movements are not advised, as those claws look sharp enough to make up for the dragon's inability to bite. What will the pair do?[/i]
@LogrithmGames
Bags of holding are bags in Dungeons and Dragons that open up into a pocket dimension, basically. It can hold a lot of things without causing the bag to become bigger or heavier c:
~~~

The bright colored duo set out into the deep fog, cautiously watching the edges for signs of movement.

Their colors made them stand out starkly against their dim environment, making them a beacon for anything nearby to investigate.

It wasn't long before branches snapped in unison ahead to the right.

Warped growling drifted across the stale air, accompanied by a dark shape moving into view. The dragon was a deep brown color, with bright green splotches all over its body. Its teeth were bared behind the metal muzzle it wore, and its eyes looked clouded and crazed. As it creeped closer, still growling, it was made out to be a Wildclaw, but an unusually large one.

44238047_350.png

It had bindings around its limbs, limiting quick movement, but its claws looked very large and very dangerous. Its eyes had not left the duo, nor had it blinked.

It got so close that the pair could see how the leather bindings of the muzzle had dug into the dragon's hide. It strafed to the left, still growling.

Whatever had happened to this Wildclaw, it didn't seem friendly
or capable of speech. Sudden movements are not advised, as those claws look sharp enough to make up for the dragon's inability to bite.

What will the pair do?
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@ahzidal

Verde looked at the creature, who was only a little larger tan he was and looking straight at them. No point in hiding. he thought "we don't want to harm you. Leave and you will be left alone" Nebula's wingtips began to glow as she prepared to fight. and Verde's pearl pulsed softly. He and nebula still had quite a bit of time before this place started to poison them.
@ahzidal

Verde looked at the creature, who was only a little larger tan he was and looking straight at them. No point in hiding. he thought "we don't want to harm you. Leave and you will be left alone" Nebula's wingtips began to glow as she prepared to fight. and Verde's pearl pulsed softly. He and nebula still had quite a bit of time before this place started to poison them.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@myriadofstars (She's so pretty aaa, I have such a soft spot for nice earthy tones ;u; ) [center][I]The swamp witch carefully found footing along the slightly rockier terrain, edging her way farther inward. All of the plants were strangely dry, even the most vigorous looking being almost lifeless. It was a rather sad sight to behold... A sound of shifting leaves caught the ground-focused Snapper's attention, and she looked up to see a green Spiral gazing in her direction, coiled around a sharp rock jutting from the roots of a large tree. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47477967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474780/47477967_350.png[/img] [/url] The Spiral tilted its head at the female, hailing her in a raspy greeting.[/I] "Ah, hello... Welcome to the Red Forest, visitor." [i]The dragon's voice was a bit reedy in tone, but carried the authority of a leader. Despite the shakiness, it sounded rather masculine. The male uncoiled from the rock, walking slowly to a respectable distance from Shoggoth.[/i] "You may call me Griever. I am the standing 'leader' of the Exclusion Zone, and you are safe from the other zone dwellers as long as you are in my company." [i]He cocked his head once more, the glow from his belly getting a little brighter.[/i] "However, I must ask... What brings you here?" ----------- ---------- @LogrithmGames [I]The irradiated Wildclaw only seemed to become more aggressive at Verde's words, raising itself up to tower above him. The dragon's eyes quickly flicked to Nebula's wings, causing it to growl even louder. It reared its head back, mouth opening as wide as the muzzle would allow, in preparation for something... ... and with a loud, bone-rattling roar, something crashed headlong into the dragon, knocking it clear into the trees a short way away.[/I] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39127768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391278/39127768_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]The glowing Wildclaw got up, facing its attacker with a snarl. The newcomer, a tan Wildclaw who shared many physical similarities with the first, stood its ground against the clear threat. The tan one angled itself between the bright companions and the irradiated 'claw, its muscular tail whipping angrily. The newcomer glanced back at the duo, her voice revealing her to be female.[/I] "Stay back, and whatever you do, do [i]not[/i] get in the way." [i]This movement was only a further instigator for the dark dragon, who leaped at the female, its sharp claws extended in a grasping motion. The tan Wildclaw responded by sidestepping the aggressive dragon, using its tail to slam into the side of it, making it hurtle a short ways to the side once more. The tan female pinned the down dragon to the ground, roaring loudly into its face. The irradiated one spat, whimpered, then went slack. With her comrade subdued, the female turned back to Verde and Nebula.[/i] "It's a good thing I wasn't far behind this one. I'm sure you both are capable of defending yourselves, but a fight against her would not be one you have a high chance of winning." [i]She glanced at the other female, who was now simply staring at the pair once more.[/i] "My name is Rawr, and the one under my foot is called Tunneler. I was with her when she suddenly went tearing off into the woods. I guess it was your colors that attracted her. Who are you?"
@myriadofstars
(She's so pretty aaa, I have such a soft spot for nice earthy tones ;u; )
The swamp witch carefully found footing along the slightly rockier terrain, edging her way farther inward.

All of the plants were strangely dry, even the most vigorous looking being almost lifeless. It was a rather sad sight to behold...

A sound of shifting leaves caught the ground-focused Snapper's attention, and she looked up to see a green Spiral gazing in her direction, coiled around a sharp rock jutting from the roots of a large tree.

47477967_350.png

The Spiral tilted its head at the female, hailing her in a raspy greeting.

"Ah, hello... Welcome to the Red Forest, visitor."

The dragon's voice was a bit reedy in tone, but carried the authority of a leader. Despite the shakiness, it sounded rather masculine.
The male uncoiled from the rock, walking slowly to a respectable distance from Shoggoth.

"You may call me Griever. I am the standing 'leader' of the Exclusion Zone, and you are safe from the other zone dwellers as long as you are in my company."

He cocked his head once more, the glow from his belly getting a little brighter.

"However, I must ask... What brings you here?"

@LogrithmGames

The irradiated Wildclaw only seemed to become more aggressive at Verde's words, raising itself up to tower above him. The dragon's eyes quickly flicked to Nebula's wings, causing it to growl even louder. It reared its head back, mouth opening as wide as the muzzle would allow, in preparation for something...

... and with a loud, bone-rattling roar, something crashed headlong into the dragon, knocking it clear into the trees a short way away.

39127768_350.png

The glowing Wildclaw got up, facing its attacker with a snarl. The newcomer, a tan Wildclaw who shared many physical similarities with the first, stood its ground against the clear threat. The tan one angled itself between the bright companions and the irradiated 'claw, its muscular tail whipping angrily.

The newcomer glanced back at the duo, her voice revealing her to be female.

"Stay back, and whatever you do, do not get in the way."

This movement was only a further instigator for the dark dragon, who leaped at the female, its sharp claws extended in a grasping motion. The tan Wildclaw responded by sidestepping the aggressive dragon, using its tail to slam into the side of it, making it hurtle a short ways to the side once more.

The tan female pinned the down dragon to the ground, roaring loudly into its face. The irradiated one spat, whimpered, then went slack.

With her comrade subdued, the female turned back to Verde and Nebula.

"It's a good thing I wasn't far behind this one. I'm sure you both are capable of defending yourselves, but a fight against her would not be one you have a high chance of winning."

She glanced at the other female, who was now simply staring at the pair once more.

"My name is Rawr, and the one under my foot is called Tunneler. I was with her when she suddenly went tearing off into the woods. I guess it was your colors that attracted her. Who are you?"
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51005645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510057/51005645_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Shoggoth dipped her head in greeting. "Greetings, Griever. I must confess that I am very far from home. You see, I was journeying, attempting to find more spells and ingredients for my potions to bring home to my clan, when I chanced across a Nocturne. I decided to follow him, and ended up... Well, here." She gestured around at the foggy forest surrounding the pair. "Now, I'll admit that I would like to find my way out."
Shoggoth dipped her head in greeting. "Greetings, Griever. I must confess that I am very far from home. You see, I was journeying, attempting to find more spells and ingredients for my potions to bring home to my clan, when I chanced across a Nocturne. I decided to follow him, and ended up... Well, here." She gestured around at the foggy forest surrounding the pair.

"Now, I'll admit that I would like to find my way out."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@ahzidal

"Verde" Verde answers the wildclaw as he grips Nebula's hand and the transparent fisheye of a magical barrier surrounds them. "although some call me Cythelring 1o or number ten. Verde is preferred" he added, finishing any nesecarry formalities. "Nebula and I were looking for a dragon named Cherenkov"
@ahzidal

"Verde" Verde answers the wildclaw as he grips Nebula's hand and the transparent fisheye of a magical barrier surrounds them. "although some call me Cythelring 1o or number ten. Verde is preferred" he added, finishing any nesecarry formalities. "Nebula and I were looking for a dragon named Cherenkov"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52581091][img]https://i.imgur.com/7D5gqTk.png[/img][/url][/center] Phantom crawled a few steps into the fog before flapping his wings lightly, hovering just above the ground. He seemed to become more obscured in the fog, his muted green wings blending into the greenish haze. A flutter of dead leaves shift around the fae, a passive magic effect he seems to be constantly surrounded by. It seemed like Phantom was alone, it's unlikely anyone else would be here. He didn't mind though, he often disliked company, but he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched...
7D5gqTk.png

Phantom crawled a few steps into the fog before flapping his wings lightly, hovering just above the ground. He seemed to become more obscured in the fog, his muted green wings blending into the greenish haze. A flutter of dead leaves shift around the fae, a passive magic effect he seems to be constantly surrounded by.

It seemed like Phantom was alone, it's unlikely anyone else would be here. He didn't mind though, he often disliked company, but he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched...

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@ahzidal

Oh man actually I just thought of the perfect one to throw into this. But he's not quite ready to be entered into something like this (missing a few pieces of apparel and, most importantly, I still need to decide on a name.)

However, take a look at this guy and let me know if he fits the requirements, please. Each element is their own type of magic, with Arcane being a specific one, so it's tough for me to figure out if he works with this. However, he'd be fun to use since I can't imagine radiation affecting him, giving me the freedom to move him around.
@ahzidal

Oh man actually I just thought of the perfect one to throw into this. But he's not quite ready to be entered into something like this (missing a few pieces of apparel and, most importantly, I still need to decide on a name.)

However, take a look at this guy and let me know if he fits the requirements, please. Each element is their own type of magic, with Arcane being a specific one, so it's tough for me to figure out if he works with this. However, he'd be fun to use since I can't imagine radiation affecting him, giving me the freedom to move him around.
@myriadofstars [I]Griever nodded in understanding.[/I] "I do not blame you, young one. The Zone isn't the most... [I]attractive[/I] to outsiders." [I]He coughed a bit, walking a little ways away from Shoggoth and gesturing for her to follow.[/I] "It is not very attractive to us who live here, either, but it is the only place we have. Come with me, I will show you the way out. There are a number of plants here that would make better poisons than potions, so if you wish to take some, I can show you how to handle them safely." -------------- @LogrithmGames [I]Rawr tilted her head in thought.[/I] "Cherenkov..? You must be talking about the little odd Fae that likes to poke and prod us. He's kind of hard to miss, just follow the blue glow." [I]The Wildclaw gestured to a glow in the distance, then looked at the pair again with a strange look.[/I] "Though, he might try to convince you to participate in those 'experiments' of his. Crater knows what he does with the information. Apparently he works for Griever." [i]She released her companion with a huff. Tunneler leapt up to her feet and turned to leave. Rawr dipped her head to Verde and Nebula with a solemn tone.[/i] "I wish you luck. I suggest you stay out of the marshlands, unless you're looking to get ambushed again." ------------- @Cryoluxa Given that he was brought back to life through disease (aka Plague magic heheh), I'd classify him as relating to a magical theme. Not all magic is Arcane :P Good job on his lore, I'm a big fan! ------------- @CristorcusHelix [center][i]Phantom thought he was alone, but the eyes watching him from behind a tree would prove him wrong if he saw them. They left a pale green trail in the air as they moved, sizing the Fae up. As Phantom turned his back to the eyes, the creature they were attached to emerged from the fog, standing silently behind the Fae. Of course, the male turned back around, and was met with quite a fright.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24502822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245029/24502822_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]The dark green Coatl, feathers streaked with white, loomed ominously above Phantom, its mouth twisted in a wide, toothy grin. It was a little unsettling, and seemed to suggest a hint of a darker intention. The Coatl hissed in what seemed like a friendly approach, then snapped his teeth together with another smile. He (judging by the crest of feathers standing above his head) was dressed in something reminiscent of a black hazmat suit, with green goggles to match. The way he stood was slightly awkward, as if his joints no longer worked they way they should. He remained silent for an almost uncomfortably long time, still grinning at the poor Fae. ... ....... A silky webwing suddenly popped out of the Coatl's coat, ruffling its feathers.[/i] [item=silky webwing] [i]It peered curiously at the Coatl, then started at the sight of Phantom.[/i] "Shadis, what are you-- [I]DEAR ELEVEN WHO IS THIS?? SHADIS WHY----[/I]" [i]Shadis, presumably the male Coatl's name, looked at the bird with an odd expression, clamping its beak shut and hissing out a line of sounds. The webwing's eyes flicked to the Fae waiting, then back to Shadis with a look of understanding. Satisfied, the Coatl let the bird's beak go.[/i] "I see. Alright then." [i]It turned back to Phantom, its posture straightening.[/i] "Well, looks like there's a new visitor in the Zone, and you happened to get the pleasure of running into us. Congratulations. [size=2]Though honestly, as far as first impressions go, I would have chosen almost anyone other than this nutcase.[/size]" [i]The webwing sighed, shaking its head at the (still??) smiling male.[/i] "I am called Dappled Leaf, and my friend here is named Shadis. He's an odd one, but he doesn't mean any harm. That is... unless you look like food. [i]Buuuut[/i], you don't seem to look like food, so I'm sure you'll be fine. How'd a nugget like you find your way in here? You blend in so well, you almost look like one of us."[/center]
@myriadofstars

Griever nodded in understanding.

"I do not blame you, young one. The Zone isn't the most... attractive to outsiders."

He coughed a bit, walking a little ways away from Shoggoth and gesturing for her to follow.

"It is not very attractive to us who live here, either, but it is the only place we have. Come with me, I will show you the way out. There are a number of plants here that would make better poisons than potions, so if you wish to take some, I can show you how to handle them safely."

@LogrithmGames

Rawr tilted her head in thought.

"Cherenkov..? You must be talking about the little odd Fae that likes to poke and prod us. He's kind of hard to miss, just follow the blue glow."

The Wildclaw gestured to a glow in the distance, then looked at the pair again with a strange look.

"Though, he might try to convince you to participate in those 'experiments' of his. Crater knows what he does with the information. Apparently he works for Griever."

She released her companion with a huff. Tunneler leapt up to her feet and turned to leave. Rawr dipped her head to Verde and Nebula with a solemn tone.

"I wish you luck. I suggest you stay out of the marshlands, unless you're looking to get ambushed again."
@Cryoluxa
Given that he was brought back to life through disease (aka Plague magic heheh), I'd classify him as relating to a magical theme. Not all magic is Arcane :P Good job on his lore, I'm a big fan!
@CristorcusHelix
Phantom thought he was alone, but the eyes watching him from behind a tree would prove him wrong if he saw them. They left a pale green trail in the air as they moved, sizing the Fae up.

As Phantom turned his back to the eyes, the creature they were attached to emerged from the fog, standing silently behind the Fae.

Of course, the male turned back around, and was met with quite a fright.

24502822_350.png

The dark green Coatl, feathers streaked with white, loomed ominously above Phantom, its mouth twisted in a wide, toothy grin. It was a little unsettling, and seemed to suggest a hint of a darker intention.

The Coatl hissed in what seemed like a friendly approach, then snapped his teeth together with another smile. He (judging by the crest of feathers standing above his head) was dressed in something reminiscent of a black hazmat suit, with green goggles to match. The way he stood was slightly awkward, as if his joints no longer worked they way they should.

He remained silent for an almost uncomfortably long time, still grinning at the poor Fae.

A silky webwing suddenly popped out of the Coatl's coat, ruffling its feathers.

Silky Webwing

It peered curiously at the Coatl, then started at the sight of Phantom.

"Shadis, what are you-- DEAR ELEVEN WHO IS THIS?? SHADIS WHY----"

Shadis, presumably the male Coatl's name, looked at the bird with an odd expression, clamping its beak shut and hissing out a line of sounds. The webwing's eyes flicked to the Fae waiting, then back to Shadis with a look of understanding. Satisfied, the Coatl let the bird's beak go.

"I see. Alright then."

It turned back to Phantom, its posture straightening.

"Well, looks like there's a new visitor in the Zone, and you happened to get the pleasure of running into us. Congratulations. Though honestly, as far as first impressions go, I would have chosen almost anyone other than this nutcase."

The webwing sighed, shaking its head at the (still??) smiling male.

"I am called Dappled Leaf, and my friend here is named Shadis. He's an odd one, but he doesn't mean any harm. That is... unless you look like food. Buuuut, you don't seem to look like food, so I'm sure you'll be fine. How'd a nugget like you find your way in here? You blend in so well, you almost look like one of us."
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
ahzidal

"Thank you" Verde said as he and Nebula turned to leave. They followed the blue glow, hoping that the wildclaw didnt follow them. They entered the red forest, following the blue glow until they came upon the Fae. "Hello" Verde adressed the dragon. "we have reason to believe you -" Nebula, who had rubbed herself against a tree accidently. It tolppled, creating a cloud of crimson dust with a loud noise (i dont know what a falling tree sounds like) as she and the tree fell into a massive could of dust and fog.
ahzidal

"Thank you" Verde said as he and Nebula turned to leave. They followed the blue glow, hoping that the wildclaw didnt follow them. They entered the red forest, following the blue glow until they came upon the Fae. "Hello" Verde adressed the dragon. "we have reason to believe you -" Nebula, who had rubbed herself against a tree accidently. It tolppled, creating a cloud of crimson dust with a loud noise (i dont know what a falling tree sounds like) as she and the tree fell into a massive could of dust and fog.
1 2 3 4 5 6