Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let A Psychic Scam Judge Your Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=366176&tab=dragon&did=39644578][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478229092337188885/479470166636232710/39644578_350.png[/img][/url] The oceanside marketplace is positively buzzing with activity, auctions going on and apparel being sold to any dragon with enough treasure. Off to the side of all the noise, however, you see a skydancer in flowing garb, beckoning you closer. The sign on her stall advertises some sort of sooth-saying service, but you're not so sure you can completely trust this one. "Yes, come closer, I know your fortune. Yes, I grew up in the Water flight," she holds up a Water runestone as if it proves something, "I have the ability to predict your future just by how you look! It's just a gem, a thousand treasure. What'd'ya say?" SeaBreeze does enjoy seeing new dragons, whether she's trying to scam them out of treasure for fake prophesy or not. No, you don't have to actually pay her to judge your dragon, but a tip is always appreciated! [b]You can set the scene[/b]! She can pop up virtually anywhere, scamming dragons can't be limited to just one area, after all! [b]The more info you give me about why your dragon is there and what they're like, the more creative I can make her false prophesy[/b]! I must limit this to one dragon per person and two replies for one person (unless you want to continue to RP, in that case DM me), unfortunately. I don't need a ping, as I'm following this thread, thank you though!
39644578_350.png
The oceanside marketplace is positively buzzing with activity, auctions going on and apparel being sold to any dragon with enough treasure. Off to the side of all the noise, however, you see a skydancer in flowing garb, beckoning you closer. The sign on her stall advertises some sort of sooth-saying service, but you're not so sure you can completely trust this one.
"Yes, come closer, I know your fortune. Yes, I grew up in the Water flight," she holds up a Water runestone as if it proves something, "I have the ability to predict your future just by how you look! It's just a gem, a thousand treasure. What'd'ya say?"

SeaBreeze does enjoy seeing new dragons, whether she's trying to scam them out of treasure for fake prophesy or not. No, you don't have to actually pay her to judge your dragon, but a tip is always appreciated!

You can set the scene! She can pop up virtually anywhere, scamming dragons can't be limited to just one area, after all! The more info you give me about why your dragon is there and what they're like, the more creative I can make her false prophesy! I must limit this to one dragon per person and two replies for one person (unless you want to continue to RP, in that case DM me), unfortunately. I don't need a ping, as I'm following this thread, thank you though!
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
[center]I don't exactly have a normal dragon, but she's welcome to try to scam a god? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34460222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344603/34460222_350.png[/img] [/url] Linking Flavius as he is my only one with any actual information so far. [s]I'm too lazy to write or buy lore[/s] He [i]is[/i] one of the higher gods of Mylansari, so him showing himself in the mortal world is quite rare, but he is a god of wealth, among other things, so that could play a part in why he might have shown himself at the marketplace.
I don't exactly have a normal dragon, but she's welcome to try to scam a god?

34460222_350.png

Linking Flavius as he is my only one with any actual information so far. I'm too lazy to write or buy lore
He is one of the higher gods of Mylansari, so him showing himself in the mortal world is quite rare, but he is a god of wealth, among other things, so that could play a part in why he might have shown himself at the marketplace.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41926482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419265/41926482_350.png[/img] [/url] Faye stumbled upon the seaside markets; a place where dragons come together to bustle about and sell their services. She notices an elegant-looking skydancer and approaches. "Ma'am, I would like to know what you think of me! Oh.. that sounds conceded, doesn't it.. I didn't mean for it to.. um.. yeah.." she trailed off as she was distracted by the beautiful skydancer's shop. [Faye is a calm, intelligent snapper that guides people through the tangled wood on her lil boat!]

41926482_350.png

Faye stumbled upon the seaside markets; a place where dragons come together to bustle about and sell their services. She notices an elegant-looking skydancer and approaches.

"Ma'am, I would like to know what you think of me! Oh.. that sounds conceded, doesn't it.. I didn't mean for it to.. um.. yeah.." she trailed off as she was distracted by the beautiful skydancer's shop.

[Faye is a calm, intelligent snapper that guides people through the tangled wood on her lil boat!]
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40362912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403630/40362912_350.png[/img] [/url] Erva approached the stall cautiously. She wasn't normally one to be curious of her future, but something about the lovely Skydancer drew her closer. Perhaps Erva simply found her pretty. Maybe something inside her decided that it a little entertainment wouldn't hurt. After all, her journey was eternal; there was no destination, and thus no rush to get going. Erva made her was soundlessly to the stall. "Good afternoon," she said, placing a claw upon the counter. "You say you can predict my future, is that correct? I'd like to see you try." She slid a single, glittering gem forward: a challenge to the false psychic. "If I think it's good enough, I may even consider giving you more." (This seems like fun! Erva's got a bio, but here's the gist: she's a demigod who gave up her powers after her revenge ended up causing more damage than she'd intended. She's humble, and generally very kind. She tends to force dragons to reveal their true personalities.)

40362912_350.png

Erva approached the stall cautiously. She wasn't normally one to be curious of her future, but something about the lovely Skydancer drew her closer. Perhaps Erva simply found her pretty. Maybe something inside her decided that it a little entertainment wouldn't hurt. After all, her journey was eternal; there was no destination, and thus no rush to get going.

Erva made her was soundlessly to the stall. "Good afternoon," she said, placing a claw upon the counter. "You say you can predict my future, is that correct? I'd like to see you try." She slid a single, glittering gem forward: a challenge to the false psychic. "If I think it's good enough, I may even consider giving you more."

(This seems like fun! Erva's got a bio, but here's the gist: she's a demigod who gave up her powers after her revenge ended up causing more damage than she'd intended. She's humble, and generally very kind. She tends to force dragons to reveal their true personalities.)
aUKJE16.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42548558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425486/42548558_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Periwinkle wiggles to the front of SeaBreeze's stall, excitement brimming over in both her fidgeting glide over and in her floating candles that flicker and send swirling bits of smoke in her trail. "Hello! Another water flight, hello, oh, it's so nice to see another!" Her grin is wide and she turns in a circle just to expend a bit of energy. "You'll tell me my future? Oh, I've been [i]dying[/i] to ask this question, but the oracles in my lair wouldn't answer! Oh, they say they're far too [i]dignified[/i] to answer like they have any dignity, Frigga's [i]my[/i] age, she doesn't have to act so high and mighty!" Periwinkle swishes her feathered tail with a quickly-forgotten annoyance as she twirls into another spin and a grin. "Will you answer my question? What happens when you mix serthis venom and onyx cobra venom? And then set it on fire? Does it make gembond stones, or does it just explode? Is the explosion blue or purple?" She twirls again, this time remerging with an explanation. "I experiment with potions and stuff, and the spells and I mix them together to see what they'll do, and I have to be careful yes, but I've been so ever so curious about just making the biggest explosion, but none of my home's oracles'll answer any bit of my questions!"

Periwinkle wiggles to the front of SeaBreeze's stall, excitement brimming over in both her fidgeting glide over and in her floating candles that flicker and send swirling bits of smoke in her trail. "Hello! Another water flight, hello, oh, it's so nice to see another!" Her grin is wide and she turns in a circle just to expend a bit of energy. "You'll tell me my future? Oh, I've been dying to ask this question, but the oracles in my lair wouldn't answer! Oh, they say they're far too dignified to answer like they have any dignity, Frigga's my age, she doesn't have to act so high and mighty!" Periwinkle swishes her feathered tail with a quickly-forgotten annoyance as she twirls into another spin and a grin. "Will you answer my question? What happens when you mix serthis venom and onyx cobra venom? And then set it on fire? Does it make gembond stones, or does it just explode? Is the explosion blue or purple?"

She twirls again, this time remerging with an explanation. "I experiment with potions and stuff, and the spells and I mix them together to see what they'll do, and I have to be careful yes, but I've been so ever so curious about just making the biggest explosion, but none of my home's oracles'll answer any bit of my questions!"
♥Opaline Hatchery♥
tumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.gif
♥A Beginner's Hatchery♥
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41340538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413406/41340538_350.png[/img] [/url] Crocodile slowly makes his way over to the supposed mystic. He stops at the edge of her stall in the market place, and reaches his long neck over the counter, dripping leaves and who knows what else absolutely everywhere. He eyes the dragoness and the runestone curiously, rumbling all the while. He drops a gem on the stall, he seems rather interested. (He's a bit of a swamp thing, he has a medium-short bio. And dont mind the (name) thing, I don't have that derg yet)

41340538_350.png

Crocodile slowly makes his way over to the supposed mystic. He stops at the edge of her stall in the market place, and reaches his long neck over the counter, dripping leaves and who knows what else absolutely everywhere. He eyes the dragoness and the runestone curiously, rumbling all the while. He drops a gem on the stall, he seems rather interested.

(He's a bit of a swamp thing, he has a medium-short bio. And dont mind the (name) thing, I don't have that derg yet)
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
@WavesOfPeace (Don't know if you wanted the ping) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40903044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409031/40903044_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Jekyll sighs heavily at the sight of yet another 'fortune teller' in the current marketplace. He didn't [i]not[/i] like those who held the profession, but if anything, they proved that the future is a fickle thing that's always changing. The Tundra had made a habit of visiting those claiming to know his future in some fashion though, as regardless of the outcome he was told, he felt relieved. [i][b]"Yet another Jekyll? Don't you get tired of them?"[/b][/i] the voice in his head jeered, [i][b]"You know by now that this is pointless."[/b][/i] [i]"Shut up Hyde. You know exactly why I do this, so you can be quiet for once,"[/i] Jekyll mentally retorted before tensing up as Hyde did his typical attempt of trying to take over the Tundra's body, irritated. As the feeling passed, he finally approached the stand, pleased by the Skydancer's appearance and confidence as he did so. Jekyll shot her a smile before answering, "I say that I've been told I'm hard to read, but I suppose a Water dragon such as yourself shouldn't find it difficult. So, what does my future hold?" He passed the Skydancer the treasure asked for her services, patiently waiting for her response. (A wild fandragon appears! I love putting Jekyll in these sorts of scenarios. My little nerd is a lovely scientist, and while not in his bio, he actually does enjoy get his fortune told/read, whether they actually can or not. It's almost like some strange form of therapy for him. As for an appearance in front of the Skydancer, she can most certainly tell he's at least a scientist, and if she's got a keen eye, she might be able to spot the elixir he carries with him inside his jacket. Not that she knows what it's there for most likely, but it's definitely hidden for a reason.)[/center]
@WavesOfPeace
(Don't know if you wanted the ping)
Jekyll sighs heavily at the sight of yet another 'fortune teller' in the current marketplace. He didn't not like those who held the profession, but if anything, they proved that the future is a fickle thing that's always changing. The Tundra had made a habit of visiting those claiming to know his future in some fashion though, as regardless of the outcome he was told, he felt relieved.

"Yet another Jekyll? Don't you get tired of them?" the voice in his head jeered, "You know by now that this is pointless."

"Shut up Hyde. You know exactly why I do this, so you can be quiet for once," Jekyll mentally retorted before tensing up as Hyde did his typical attempt of trying to take over the Tundra's body, irritated. As the feeling passed, he finally approached the stand, pleased by the Skydancer's appearance and confidence as he did so.

Jekyll shot her a smile before answering, "I say that I've been told I'm hard to read, but I suppose a Water dragon such as yourself shouldn't find it difficult. So, what does my future hold?" He passed the Skydancer the treasure asked for her services, patiently waiting for her response.

(A wild fandragon appears! I love putting Jekyll in these sorts of scenarios. My little nerd is a lovely scientist, and while not in his bio, he actually does enjoy get his fortune told/read, whether they actually can or not. It's almost like some strange form of therapy for him. As for an appearance in front of the Skydancer, she can most certainly tell he's at least a scientist, and if she's got a keen eye, she might be able to spot the elixir he carries with him inside his jacket. Not that she knows what it's there for most likely, but it's definitely hidden for a reason.)
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@WavesOfPeace sounds fun! Lets see how she and Moth get on. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43053666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430537/43053666_350.png[/img] [/url] It was dangerous to go to the marketplace, Moth knew that. If Lizena, her enemy and rival consciousness found out her location It would spell doom for her hive and for those she sheltered with. But she had been press ganged by Tauben to deliver some flowers to Helianthus' stall and it was becoming clear that if she and her hive wished to stay in the Village then they had to curry the locals favor. Still she took appropriate precautions she wore a hood to mask her features and had her DRONE bodygaurd keeping watch just out of sight. As they walked through the marketplace she also spread her teepathic influence throughout the area listening for any foreign hivemind influence [i]I wish I had a fruit drink[/i] [i]what a cheap crowd today[/i] [i]Why doesn't anyone have a boolian???[/i] Suddenly she heard a raucous noise coming from her right it was a skydancer in a silky purple dress calling out to her curses "Madam! Madam in the dark hood! Care for a fortune? By beholding your visage I can see the paths the fates will take you! Just 1 gem or 1000 treasure!" Moth quickly used her telepathic powers to scan the skydancers mind. It soon became clear that the skydancer knew nothing of the hivemind and was a complete fraud besides. Still it might be better to humor her than to let the scene drag on further. Moth sensed desperation. She sighed. "Here" She flipped the dragoness a spare gem "Go ahead and tell me your fortune. (sorry if the post got a little long.)
@WavesOfPeace sounds fun! Lets see how she and Moth get on.

43053666_350.png

It was dangerous to go to the marketplace, Moth knew that. If Lizena, her enemy and rival consciousness found out her location It would spell doom for her hive and for those she sheltered with.

But she had been press ganged by Tauben to deliver some flowers to Helianthus' stall and it was becoming clear that if she and her hive wished to stay in the Village then they had to curry the locals favor. Still she took appropriate precautions she wore a hood to mask her features and had her DRONE bodygaurd keeping watch just out of sight. As they walked through the marketplace she also spread her teepathic influence throughout the area listening for any foreign hivemind influence

I wish I had a fruit drink

what a cheap crowd today

Why doesn't anyone have a boolian???

Suddenly she heard a raucous noise coming from her right it was a skydancer in a silky purple dress calling out to her

curses

"Madam! Madam in the dark hood! Care for a fortune? By beholding your visage I can see the paths the fates will take you! Just 1 gem or 1000 treasure!"

Moth quickly used her telepathic powers to scan the skydancers mind. It soon became clear that the skydancer knew nothing of the hivemind and was a complete fraud besides. Still it might be better to humor her than to let the scene drag on further. Moth sensed desperation. She sighed.

"Here" She flipped the dragoness a spare gem "Go ahead and tell me your fortune.

(sorry if the post got a little long.)
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44102792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441028/44102792_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Sir, sir?" Frostbite whipped around, searching for source of the voice. He locked eyes with a mysterious skydancer. "Yes, you. Come closer." He drifted closer to her. "I can see... you are an inquisitive one, are you not? Do you wish to know the future?" He frowned, "Well, yes, ma'am." [i]Frostbite had always been wary of self-proclaimed oracles. Even Bhavisha, his clan's oracle was sketchy to him.[/i] The sky dancer smiled, stroking the runestone beside her. "Only a gem, my dear, a gem for your future." What a rip off, he thought. Then again... he was curious. And who knows, she could be legit. Sighing, he dropped a gem into her open hand, hoping it would be worth it.

"Sir, sir?" Frostbite whipped around, searching for source of the voice. He locked eyes with a mysterious skydancer. "Yes, you. Come closer." He drifted closer to her. "I can see... you are an inquisitive one, are you not? Do you wish to know the future?" He frowned, "Well, yes, ma'am." Frostbite had always been wary of self-proclaimed oracles. Even Bhavisha, his clan's oracle was sketchy to him. The sky dancer smiled, stroking the runestone beside her. "Only a gem, my dear, a gem for your future." What a rip off, he thought. Then again... he was curious. And who knows, she could be legit. Sighing, he dropped a gem into her open hand, hoping it would be worth it.
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
[center]A handsome young Skydancer walks up to the stall, giving a shy smile. He pulls a single gem out of his coat, and hands it it to the other Skydancer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=265101&tab=dragon&did=21072187][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=21072187&skin=0&apparel=23125,19652,12899,19640,19655,439,18787,3697,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] "Hello," he says slowly, " Don't get a lot of business do you?" he says says, looking around. "My name is Vincent- though I'm not sure introduction is necessary. A lot of dragons know about me around her, good or bad," he chuckles. "Anyways, I've have a bad streak or two with magic and stuff, but my curiosity gets the best of me!"[/center]
A handsome young Skydancer walks up to the stall, giving a shy smile. He pulls a single gem out of his coat, and hands it it to the other Skydancer.
dragon?did=21072187&skin=0&apparel=23125,19652,12899,19640,19655,439,18787,3697,1094&xt=dressing.png
"Hello," he says slowly, " Don't get a lot of business do you?" he says says, looking around. "My name is Vincent- though I'm not sure introduction is necessary. A lot of dragons know about me around her, good or bad," he chuckles. "Anyways, I've have a bad streak or two with magic and stuff, but my curiosity gets the best of me!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10