Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Reviews [PWYW] full!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Lasagnagsag

digging the username lol. i will gladly review your lair! i'll let you know when i start on yours within the next few days c:
@Lasagnagsag

digging the username lol. i will gladly review your lair! i'll let you know when i start on yours within the next few days c:
59971661.png
@blink182
Would it be possible to get another review from you? I really loved what you had to say on the first, and I've (slightly) updated and gotten more dragons! Yet again, avoid the Holding and Incubator tabs, and the third and fourth hibden tabs are open for selection. Noting as well that I still have most of my plans in my dragons bios
@blink182
Would it be possible to get another review from you? I really loved what you had to say on the first, and I've (slightly) updated and gotten more dragons! Yet again, avoid the Holding and Incubator tabs, and the third and fourth hibden tabs are open for selection. Noting as well that I still have most of my plans in my dragons bios
@blink182
May I take a slot? Please choose from the first two lines of this page and the first four lines of this page.

@blink182
May I take a slot? Please choose from the first two lines of this page and the first four lines of this page.

JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@TsarinaTorment [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/tsarinatorment]your review [/url]is up and running! apologies for the delay! i loved writing it so i hope you love reading :D ------------ @KrystalRage @RK0Luna apologies for the delayed response! i am super busy again with uni work and my job that i didn't realise how much time it is taking up lol. i have put you both in the queue and i hope to get it out to you within the next week or so! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TsarinaTorment

your review is up and running! apologies for the delay! i loved writing it so i hope you love reading :D

@KrystalRage @RK0Luna

apologies for the delayed response! i am super busy again with uni work and my job that i didn't realise how much time it is taking up lol. i have put you both in the queue and i hope to get it out to you within the next week or so!
59971661.png
@Lasagnagsag

hello my lovely! i finished your lair review and let me just say i adored writing it so i hope you adore the read just as much!
@Lasagnagsag

hello my lovely! i finished your lair review and let me just say i adored writing it so i hope you adore the read just as much!
59971661.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17