Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Reviews [PWYW] full!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@BlackJasper

here is your review! thank you for giving me that opportunity, i love all your dragons!
@BlackJasper

here is your review! thank you for giving me that opportunity, i love all your dragons!
59971661.png
@blink182 hello ! I’d love a review of your favorite dragons in my lair up to dharithri if you’re open !
@blink182 hello ! I’d love a review of your favorite dragons in my lair up to dharithri if you’re open !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@blink182
hello!! if you're open, i'd love a review! i do have a little bit of clan lore that i need to make more detailed in my profile, and my lair as of now ends at allison on the second page c:
@blink182
hello!! if you're open, i'd love a review! i do have a little bit of clan lore that i need to make more detailed in my profile, and my lair as of now ends at allison on the second page c:
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
@blink182

Can I request a slot? I have overall lore linked in my bio, and pretty much any dragon with a familiar is permanent (but may be a WIP). If there aren't any slots, I'd love to be put on the pinglist. Thank you!!
@blink182

Can I request a slot? I have overall lore linked in my bio, and pretty much any dragon with a familiar is permanent (but may be a WIP). If there aren't any slots, I'd love to be put on the pinglist. Thank you!!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@ThatCatAgain @adomaniia @lunarpunch

added to slots!

@browncoatparadox

i'm really sorry! all slots are gone! i'll add you to the pings!
@ThatCatAgain @adomaniia @lunarpunch

added to slots!

@browncoatparadox

i'm really sorry! all slots are gone! i'll add you to the pings!
59971661.png
@Ouji

thank you for giving me the option to review your lore! i loved it so much!
@Ouji

thank you for giving me the option to review your lore! i loved it so much!
59971661.png
@Icystorm

here is your review! i absolutely loved reviewing your dragons!<3
@Icystorm

here is your review! i absolutely loved reviewing your dragons!<3
59971661.png
@blink182
Thank you so much for the review <3 It made me very happy to see you picked Tracy. Most people wouldn't since he is not as fancy looking as a lot of dragons and has some odd colors. And I'm very glad you find his story interesting. I did not want to go into too much detail with his bio and what happens next since I want to write a book with him and his tattooed lover as the main characters. Although now I need to go fix all the mistakes since I wrote it while sick.
@blink182
Thank you so much for the review <3 It made me very happy to see you picked Tracy. Most people wouldn't since he is not as fancy looking as a lot of dragons and has some odd colors. And I'm very glad you find his story interesting. I did not want to go into too much detail with his bio and what happens next since I want to write a book with him and his tattooed lover as the main characters. Although now I need to go fix all the mistakes since I wrote it while sick.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@ThatCatAgain

sorry for the long long time of reviewing! I had a lot of things come up in my life and I've been veeery busy the past couple of weeks.

Alas, here is your review! I absolutely LOVE your lair and will come back to snag some of those artists names (and possibly ask you for advise with my own lair hehe).
@ThatCatAgain

sorry for the long long time of reviewing! I had a lot of things come up in my life and I've been veeery busy the past couple of weeks.

Alas, here is your review! I absolutely LOVE your lair and will come back to snag some of those artists names (and possibly ask you for advise with my own lair hehe).
59971661.png
@adomaniia

a review for an enticing lore!

thank you for allowing me to review your two dragons!<3
@adomaniia

a review for an enticing lore!

thank you for allowing me to review your two dragons!<3
59971661.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17