Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies Discussion Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Count me in! Yay raffles! Also yay subspecies!
Count me in! Yay raffles! Also yay subspecies!
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

Got you counted in!
@bonibaru

Got you counted in!
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
Did someone say raffle? I'm in!
Did someone say raffle? I'm in!
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@Mnkn10

Yea you are! Also, feel free to enter your subs for the Monthly Subspecies Feature!
@Mnkn10

Yea you are! Also, feel free to enter your subs for the Monthly Subspecies Feature!
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
Raffle!!!!! Enter please
Raffle!!!!! Enter please
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
I made an Earth/Fire/Lightning subspecies a while ago called Magma Veins. They're essentially magma-born creatures that evolved to look like dragons, and they can "ignite" themselves; they ignite a fire deep inside of them, and can burn anything they touch for a short period of time. Magma Veins aren't too popular, but I'm still proud of them. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38499996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385000/38499996_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39484286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394843/39484286_350.png[/img] [/url]
I made an Earth/Fire/Lightning subspecies a while ago called Magma Veins. They're essentially magma-born creatures that evolved to look like dragons, and they can "ignite" themselves; they ignite a fire deep inside of them, and can burn anything they touch for a short period of time. Magma Veins aren't too popular, but I'm still proud of them. :D

38499996_350.png

39484286_350.png
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I've got what might be a bit of a... odd question.

Is there a difference between Subspecies and a particularly unique Bloodline with their own lore?
I've got what might be a bit of a... odd question.

Is there a difference between Subspecies and a particularly unique Bloodline with their own lore?
@CeriseSunSpot
Yes!
Subspecies are universal dragons that can be bred or even gened up without restraint, only following colors, breeds, and flight as requirements.
Whilst unique bloodlines (like Naomi dragons) have to be related to a dragon in order to be considered a valid part of that lore.

Subspecies do not have that requirement, so essentially anybody can breed for them with any dragons given the offspring follow the requirements.
And unique bloodlines NEED to have specific dragons breeding for them.

If that makes sense?
@CeriseSunSpot
Yes!
Subspecies are universal dragons that can be bred or even gened up without restraint, only following colors, breeds, and flight as requirements.
Whilst unique bloodlines (like Naomi dragons) have to be related to a dragon in order to be considered a valid part of that lore.

Subspecies do not have that requirement, so essentially anybody can breed for them with any dragons given the offspring follow the requirements.
And unique bloodlines NEED to have specific dragons breeding for them.

If that makes sense?
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Svecounia72 pretty, pretty, pretty subs.
@Svecounia72 pretty, pretty, pretty subs.
duHgkuH.png
OOoh another Raffle! I cant wait!
OOoh another Raffle! I cant wait!
sFLeeYf.png5KNeRWM.jpgM2fn8oo.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13