Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies Discussion Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
And open! *confetti*
And open! *confetti*
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
Yay ^_^
Yay ^_^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
OOOO this is a great idea!! i had an idea for an ice + nature subspecies so i'd love to join the discord ^^; don't really wanna ping 4 people about it, so @Orili could i get that discord invite please?
OOOO this is a great idea!! i had an idea for an ice + nature subspecies so i'd love to join the discord ^^; don't really wanna ping 4 people about it, so @Orili could i get that discord invite please?
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ JQgrl.gif iZajY.gif piCWx.gif aWhQD.gif
@Orili What is discord?
@Orili What is discord?
73127854.png

@oreides
I'll PM it to you! (Orili went to bed.) An Ice & Nature Subspecies sounds like a great idea already.
@oreides
I'll PM it to you! (Orili went to bed.) An Ice & Nature Subspecies sounds like a great idea already.
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@kyrin18
It's a chatting app that was originally developed for gamers. It's text and voice based, our server has only used text so far. Sort of similar to skype or IRC.
@kyrin18
It's a chatting app that was originally developed for gamers. It's text and voice based, our server has only used text so far. Sort of similar to skype or IRC.
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@DeadlyFang Ok. Thank you. I guess I'm not as high-tech as everyone else here ^ ^'
@DeadlyFang Ok. Thank you. I guess I'm not as high-tech as everyone else here ^ ^'
73127854.png

@Orili

Hi! I was wondering if I could join this Discord? I like the idea of a place to talk about subspecies x3
@Orili

Hi! I was wondering if I could join this Discord? I like the idea of a place to talk about subspecies x3
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@LizzardLady

Sure thing, I PMed the link ^^

@kyrin18

No worries, that’s why we have this thread too!
@LizzardLady

Sure thing, I PMed the link ^^

@kyrin18

No worries, that’s why we have this thread too!
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
With it being November, the month of the Rockbreaker’s Ceremony, I thought I’d share the dragon that started my interest in subspecies. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17700399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177004/17700399_350.png[/img] [/url] He’s a Silver Ore dragon, an Earth Flight subspecies! I bought him off the AH on a whim, and when I noticed his description, I started investigating what my flight, Ice, had to offer. Anyone else want to share their Earth subspecies dragons?
With it being November, the month of the Rockbreaker’s Ceremony, I thought I’d share the dragon that started my interest in subspecies.

17700399_350.png

He’s a Silver Ore dragon, an Earth Flight subspecies! I bought him off the AH on a whim, and when I noticed his description, I started investigating what my flight, Ice, had to offer.

Anyone else want to share their Earth subspecies dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13