@SakuraOkami7 ping list please!!!
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@RoseyVaporeon

You've been added!^^ Cool username by the way! :3
@RoseyVaporeon

You've been added!^^ Cool username by the way! :3
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7 So I was dressing my pair and I was wondering if we are limited to the listed items because I found that the gloomwillow guide looks cute with Raitou
@SakuraOkami7 So I was dressing my pair and I was wondering if we are limited to the listed items because I found that the gloomwillow guide looks cute with Raitou
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@Pikavee

Oh no, your not limited to it. The clothing and Familiars are just suggestions to get the feel of the Subspecies and follow their Lore a little bit.^^
@Pikavee

Oh no, your not limited to it. The clothing and Familiars are just suggestions to get the feel of the Subspecies and follow their Lore a little bit.^^
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7 Oh ok thanks X3
@SakuraOkami7 Oh ok thanks X3
@Pikavee

I just looked at Sakura and Raitou and they are so beautifully dressed! :D They are also so lovely! I'll probably be buying a hatchling from them sometime.^^
@Pikavee

I just looked at Sakura and Raitou and they are so beautifully dressed! :D They are also so lovely! I'll probably be buying a hatchling from them sometime.^^
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7 Thanks XD I couldn't help but buy some sakura items for Sakura and I'll look forward to that :3
@SakuraOkami7 Thanks XD I couldn't help but buy some sakura items for Sakura and I'll look forward to that :3
^^
^^
reXWqRR.png
Have a bump!
Have a bump!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34