Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed, Go to the new thread!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
Just testing!
Just testing!
@SakuraOkami7 Once there are some eggs, I'd like to buy one or two if they're cheap. Oh, and also, I'd like to be added on the Ping list! (How much does a Tsukimi or Jugoya cost?)
@SakuraOkami7 Once there are some eggs, I'd like to buy one or two if they're cheap. Oh, and also, I'd like to be added on the Ping list! (How much does a Tsukimi or Jugoya cost?)
@SakuraOkami7 I would love to be added to the general pinglist!
@SakuraOkami7 I would love to be added to the general pinglist!
h1d7LhT.png
@LyraFlameThrower @Silvermoon49

Silvermoon49 is on the General Pinglist now, and LyraFlameThrower is on the "For Sale" Pinglist now. Thank you so much for your interest! :3

And to answer your question, Lyra, the prices do depend on what the breeder feels is best, but for Tsukimi it should be about 15KT to 30KT range, since they're double colored and their Primary and Secondary are Basic. For Jugoya, since they are pretty rare and hard to find, their prices ahould be around 20KT to 40KT range. ^-^
@LyraFlameThrower @Silvermoon49

Silvermoon49 is on the General Pinglist now, and LyraFlameThrower is on the "For Sale" Pinglist now. Thank you so much for your interest! :3

And to answer your question, Lyra, the prices do depend on what the breeder feels is best, but for Tsukimi it should be about 15KT to 30KT range, since they're double colored and their Primary and Secondary are Basic. For Jugoya, since they are pretty rare and hard to find, their prices ahould be around 20KT to 40KT range. ^-^
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7

Ohh my god these are really pretty. May I be placed on the general pinglist! :D Thank you~~
@SakuraOkami7

Ohh my god these are really pretty. May I be placed on the general pinglist! :D Thank you~~
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
@Sorulis

Of course! :3 You've been added.^^ And thank you!
@Sorulis

Of course! :3 You've been added.^^ And thank you!
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7 OK thanks!
@SakuraOkami7 OK thanks!
Have a friendly bump on me!
Have a friendly bump on me!
yjGtVoK.png
^^
^^
reXWqRR.png
@Wingto @Crazyassbat @TheDragonEmperor @Mirelle @RoseyVaporeon @Silvermoon49 @Sorulis (General Pinglist) @Pikavee @SirChompula (Breeders) Hello! This is a small little update on the Subspecies.^^ I made a Dragon Register for Tsukimi and Jugoya Dragons! If you purchased a one, or have one that would fit the requirements, ping me and I'll review them! The post is on the front of the thread, if you'd like to see it. :3 I also made a smaller banner! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a smaller size, or one with rounded corners because the site I upload the images on doesn't let me upload small images. And the tool I use to make for it doesn't allow me to use transparent backgrounds, sadly. But here it is! [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/77/2b/56/772b5699979b386f84a29a95c5ee959e.jpg[/img][/center] The code is on the Miscellaneous post, so feel free to put them in your Clan Information, Signatures or Dragon Bio's. :3 I've also added of the day the pairs can breed or if they are nesting already! This helps people get a general idea of when they can buy Tsukimi and Jugoya. I've also put some price ranges on my pair, and I will ask for the other breeder's future price ranges as well.^^ (unless you'd not like your pair's cooldown time shown or price, please tell me.^^) Thank you all for your time! If you would like to be taken off of the list, or added to a different one, please ping me!^^ Thank you. ^-^
@Wingto @Crazyassbat @TheDragonEmperor @Mirelle @RoseyVaporeon @Silvermoon49 @Sorulis (General Pinglist) @Pikavee @SirChompula (Breeders)

Hello! This is a small little update on the Subspecies.^^

I made a Dragon Register for Tsukimi and Jugoya Dragons! If you purchased a one, or have one that would fit the requirements, ping me and I'll review them! The post is on the front of the thread, if you'd like to see it. :3

I also made a smaller banner! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a smaller size, or one with rounded corners because the site I upload the images on doesn't let me upload small images. And the tool I use to make for it doesn't allow me to use transparent backgrounds, sadly. But here it is!

772b5699979b386f84a29a95c5ee959e.jpg

The code is on the Miscellaneous post, so feel free to put them in your Clan Information, Signatures or Dragon Bio's. :3

I've also added of the day the pairs can breed or if they are nesting already! This helps people get a general idea of when they can buy Tsukimi and Jugoya. I've also put some price ranges on my pair, and I will ask for the other breeder's future price ranges as well.^^ (unless you'd not like your pair's cooldown time shown or price, please tell me.^^)

Thank you all for your time! If you would like to be taken off of the list, or added to a different one, please ping me!^^ Thank you. ^-^
reXWqRR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34