Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed, Go to the new thread!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@SakuraOkami7 It's fine that you pinged me!

I was wondering: Would it be too much a stretch of the lore to have a male Jugoya inherit the female's constant singing?

In other news, my friend has a dragon with the right primary gene and colour, and the right secondary colour, which I'm hoping to buy/borrow, so I'm getting closer.
@SakuraOkami7 It's fine that you pinged me!

I was wondering: Would it be too much a stretch of the lore to have a male Jugoya inherit the female's constant singing?

In other news, my friend has a dragon with the right primary gene and colour, and the right secondary colour, which I'm hoping to buy/borrow, so I'm getting closer.
@SirChompula

Oh, sure! I can put that in their Lore.^^ To be honest I'm not sure why I didn't do it when I made them, lol.

And that's awesome! I'm really excited about that. :3 You can take your time with it too, I don't really mind.^^
@SirChompula

Oh, sure! I can put that in their Lore.^^ To be honest I'm not sure why I didn't do it when I made them, lol.

And that's awesome! I'm really excited about that. :3 You can take your time with it too, I don't really mind.^^
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@ SakuraOkami7 so is this just for getting a Tsukimi/ Jugota, or is it for registering some if you happened to have one like it?(great lore and details) Also is it only for Imps'? Because Funnily enough one of my Fae's almost qualifies (Spiritsmoke, but can't post photos right now)
@ SakuraOkami7 so is this just for getting a Tsukimi/ Jugota, or is it for registering some if you happened to have one like it?(great lore and details) Also is it only for Imps'? Because Funnily enough one of my Fae's almost qualifies (Spiritsmoke, but can't post photos right now)
@xiaoyao8 (I didn't get pinged because you forgot to remove the space between the @ symbol and my name - sorry!)

That's one of the things, yup. But I've been thinking about adding a "Identified Tsukimi and Jugoya" sort of thing but I haven't had the time to do it yet. I'll get it done sometime soon, though.^^

And I'm sorry, but yes the Subspecies is only for Imperials, as I feel it follows their Japanese origins a bit more (Imperials are basically Eastern Dragons). So your Fae wouldn't qualify as one, sorry about that. D:

Thank you for reading the thread, though! :3 I'm glad that people are interested in it.^^
@xiaoyao8 (I didn't get pinged because you forgot to remove the space between the @ symbol and my name - sorry!)

That's one of the things, yup. But I've been thinking about adding a "Identified Tsukimi and Jugoya" sort of thing but I haven't had the time to do it yet. I'll get it done sometime soon, though.^^

And I'm sorry, but yes the Subspecies is only for Imperials, as I feel it follows their Japanese origins a bit more (Imperials are basically Eastern Dragons). So your Fae wouldn't qualify as one, sorry about that. D:

Thank you for reading the thread, though! :3 I'm glad that people are interested in it.^^
reXWqRR.png
Username?: LyraFlameThrower
Are you breeding Tsukimi or the Jugoya Variant?: Not yet...
Do you have a pair that fits the requirements?(if not, I'll help you find one): No... again, not yet.
Flight?: Fire
Any additional comments, notes, or questions?: Umm... How did you get the fonts?

:] Thanks!

~Lyra
Username?: LyraFlameThrower
Are you breeding Tsukimi or the Jugoya Variant?: Not yet...
Do you have a pair that fits the requirements?(if not, I'll help you find one): No... again, not yet.
Flight?: Fire
Any additional comments, notes, or questions?: Umm... How did you get the fonts?

:] Thanks!

~Lyra
@LyraFlameThrower ping Sakura in order to get her attention ok also which kind are you wanting to breed? Jugoya or Tsukimi? Just type @SakuraOkami7 if you don know how :)
@LyraFlameThrower ping Sakura in order to get her attention ok also which kind are you wanting to breed? Jugoya or Tsukimi? Just type @SakuraOkami7 if you don know how :)
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@LyraFlameThrower

The text that you copied and pasted only used if you want to become a breeder, not for a question, sorry. Did you need something? (Also thanks @Pikavee for pinging me)
@LyraFlameThrower

The text that you copied and pasted only used if you want to become a breeder, not for a question, sorry. Did you need something? (Also thanks @Pikavee for pinging me)
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7 @Pikavee okay sorry guys, and thanks... I've found out how to do the fonts and yes, I would like to be a breeder. The problem is I don't have a Tsukimi dragon yet, much less two. And... One more question, what font did you use on your profile, Sakura, the Japanese one? Thanks.

EDIT: I would like a Jugoya... So pretty, and again, thanks!
@SakuraOkami7 @Pikavee okay sorry guys, and thanks... I've found out how to do the fonts and yes, I would like to be a breeder. The problem is I don't have a Tsukimi dragon yet, much less two. And... One more question, what font did you use on your profile, Sakura, the Japanese one? Thanks.

EDIT: I would like a Jugoya... So pretty, and again, thanks!
@SakuraOkami7 @LyraFlameThrower No problem :3 also Lyra there are a few dragons on the Auction house which could work although they would need the primaries and secondaries removed
@SakuraOkami7 @LyraFlameThrower No problem :3 also Lyra there are a few dragons on the Auction house which could work although they would need the primaries and secondaries removed
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@LyraFlameThrower

I have to go town atm, but the font I used is Viner Hand ITC - I'll get back to you later about the Tsukimi.^^
@LyraFlameThrower

I have to go town atm, but the font I used is Viner Hand ITC - I'll get back to you later about the Tsukimi.^^
reXWqRR.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34