Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Sub-Species] Weeping Dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
@Cometstorm

She's gorgeous even if not a fan dragon haha XD Martha was one of my favorites.

>O Yes attack eyebrows, Scottish Attack Eyebrows.

I like the thought of Angels V Stoneforge mystics or the MindSlaver (Magic the gathering things) considering Stoneforge Mystics manipulate stone and metal to create weapons and equipment.
@Cometstorm

She's gorgeous even if not a fan dragon haha XD Martha was one of my favorites.

>O Yes attack eyebrows, Scottish Attack Eyebrows.

I like the thought of Angels V Stoneforge mystics or the MindSlaver (Magic the gathering things) considering Stoneforge Mystics manipulate stone and metal to create weapons and equipment.
@GeoffryHawk
Looks cool. I think I might try breeding one myself at one point. Although, mine would have Wind eyes.
@GeoffryHawk
Looks cool. I think I might try breeding one myself at one point. Although, mine would have Wind eyes.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
@shozurei

well if you decide to breed you could rent a nest. id rent space for the icy eyes.
@shozurei

well if you decide to breed you could rent a nest. id rent space for the icy eyes.
@GeoffryHawk
Thanks, but I think I'll wait a little bit. At least until the new colorwheel is fully out.
@GeoffryHawk
Thanks, but I think I'll wait a little bit. At least until the new colorwheel is fully out.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
@GeoffreyHawk LIVING DANGEROUSLY!!!! (may i have the second coatl Weeper?)
@GeoffreyHawk LIVING DANGEROUSLY!!!! (may i have the second coatl Weeper?)
@Shozurei

Sounds like a plan to me, I want to buy maybe one or two eggs for the color pie update.
@Shozurei

Sounds like a plan to me, I want to buy maybe one or two eggs for the color pie update.
@Dragonaxew

I may have a reservation on that one. If they don't get back to me tomorrow the bab is yours :)
@Dragonaxew

I may have a reservation on that one. If they don't get back to me tomorrow the bab is yours :)
#GeoffryHawk ok!!!
#GeoffryHawk ok!!!
@GeoffryHawk
This seems cool! Are there any still available, and how much are they, exactly? (I can't understand the kT stuff very well)
@GeoffryHawk
This seems cool! Are there any still available, and how much are they, exactly? (I can't understand the kT stuff very well)
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
@Aluna

Yes there are some available! :)

The top and bottom Coatls may be purchased for 20,000 treasure each or equivalent 1:650 gem ratio. :)
@Aluna

Yes there are some available! :)

The top and bottom Coatls may be purchased for 20,000 treasure each or equivalent 1:650 gem ratio. :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52