Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Sub-Species] Weeping Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Wolfsong

she is lovely but I've actually got too many female dragons haha XD I wouldn't have a male for her to breed with and Hauku my newest girl is perfect, platinum is counted for me among the grey scale.

If I end up keeping the first "official" Weeping Dragon boy I may ask you about her in the future though :)
@Wolfsong

she is lovely but I've actually got too many female dragons haha XD I wouldn't have a male for her to breed with and Hauku my newest girl is perfect, platinum is counted for me among the grey scale.

If I end up keeping the first "official" Weeping Dragon boy I may ask you about her in the future though :)
@GeoffryHawk

Oh boy, Hauku is perfect! Sure thing, I might actually end up buying that cute little Unnamed boy from you (#20539947) if I succeed in my endeavor to make more space!

Also, is this subspecies Ice eyes exclusive? I'm a Plague breeder, but the red isn't very statue-y. :3
@GeoffryHawk

Oh boy, Hauku is perfect! Sure thing, I might actually end up buying that cute little Unnamed boy from you (#20539947) if I succeed in my endeavor to make more space!

Also, is this subspecies Ice eyes exclusive? I'm a Plague breeder, but the red isn't very statue-y. :3
f2VHCTu.gif
@GeoffryHawk

Yes! The new greys will definitely make it better! I hope you garner more interest. (Just like I hope people are interested in mine. |D)
@GeoffryHawk

Yes! The new greys will definitely make it better! I hope you garner more interest. (Just like I hope people are interested in mine. |D)
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Wolfsong

Yeah for the statue I like the Ice, I'm considering Shadow as a possibility lore wise I have it as they are just more common among the dark and inhospitable places.

I might make it a rare thing in other flights? like occasionally a Weeper pops up with plague eyes as it's the nest that gives the babs the eyes. Could be some of them are just far from home.

Though I'd figure they'd be relatively rare, as well we wouldn't want thousands of these things just lurking around...that seems like a disaster waiting happen.

Welcome to him once he's got a badge and I figure on a price for them. I'm thinking maybe 25k for perfect matches, and then 15K for nearly there?

@SilverOtter

Yess, and I hope you get more interest too xD It can be hard sitting around an empty board.
@Wolfsong

Yeah for the statue I like the Ice, I'm considering Shadow as a possibility lore wise I have it as they are just more common among the dark and inhospitable places.

I might make it a rare thing in other flights? like occasionally a Weeper pops up with plague eyes as it's the nest that gives the babs the eyes. Could be some of them are just far from home.

Though I'd figure they'd be relatively rare, as well we wouldn't want thousands of these things just lurking around...that seems like a disaster waiting happen.

Welcome to him once he's got a badge and I figure on a price for them. I'm thinking maybe 25k for perfect matches, and then 15K for nearly there?

@SilverOtter

Yess, and I hope you get more interest too xD It can be hard sitting around an empty board.
@GeoffryHawk

Tell me about it. People seemed interested when I placed up an idea of Leopard like breeds. Hopefully, others will like them as well.
@GeoffryHawk

Tell me about it. People seemed interested when I placed up an idea of Leopard like breeds. Hopefully, others will like them as well.
noSD0w3.png
@silverotter

Yeah XD Haha people seemed interested in my Hatchery idea but then I ended up bumping an empty board for 3 pages -sigh-

We will succeed!!
@silverotter

Yeah XD Haha people seemed interested in my Hatchery idea but then I ended up bumping an empty board for 3 pages -sigh-

We will succeed!!
@GeoffryHawk

We will prevail. Though, you're more than happy to find mine to look. It's rough looking. Yeesh.
@GeoffryHawk

We will prevail. Though, you're more than happy to find mine to look. It's rough looking. Yeesh.
noSD0w3.png
@Silverotter

I will ^^ And haha yeah mines not great to look at yet either. I'm working on it slowly XD
@Silverotter

I will ^^ And haha yeah mines not great to look at yet either. I'm working on it slowly XD
I gotta be honest to myself I really love my logo I did for them ;0;
I gotta be honest to myself I really love my logo I did for them ;0;
We're also looking for Icy flight members who like to breed rare critters ^^ We'd love to have a breeder/hatchery list.
We're also looking for Icy flight members who like to breed rare critters ^^ We'd love to have a breeder/hatchery list.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52