Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Sub-Species] Weeping Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Cometstorm

But what if the dragon attacking you is a Weeper? :O

xD no species is as perfect as Snappers, and the antennae make perfect attack eyebrows.

I'd like a Clara but I'm not sure what kind of species she'll be yet xP
@Cometstorm

But what if the dragon attacking you is a Weeper? :O

xD no species is as perfect as Snappers, and the antennae make perfect attack eyebrows.

I'd like a Clara but I'm not sure what kind of species she'll be yet xP
@geoffryHawk I think I may have one near perfect one in my lair already, if I read that right. :O [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8823238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88233/8823238_350.png[/img] [/url] Her mate doesn't qualify at all, but they do have clutches with the right genes :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12765998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127660/12765998_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I'm right on these two xD
@geoffryHawk

I think I may have one near perfect one in my lair already, if I read that right. :O

8823238_350.png

Her mate doesn't qualify at all, but they do have clutches with the right genes :D

12765998_350.png

I think I'm right on these two xD
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Cyberstrike

ahhh yes Blink is a Near-perfect!

x3 she definitely qualifies as a Weeper!

Also another icy nest hatching little terrors I love it. Would you like Blink to be included on the list? :3

I can get you a badge for her.
@Cyberstrike

ahhh yes Blink is a Near-perfect!

x3 she definitely qualifies as a Weeper!

Also another icy nest hatching little terrors I love it. Would you like Blink to be included on the list? :3

I can get you a badge for her.
@GeoffryHawk
Ah! Yes! If you could add Blink to the list that would be awesome :) now that I know they have a subspecies, I might breed a nest or two? (with a rented nest, of course)
@GeoffryHawk
Ah! Yes! If you could add Blink to the list that would be awesome :) now that I know they have a subspecies, I might breed a nest or two? (with a rented nest, of course)
@Cyberstrike

Sounds great ^^ I have a hatchery for them if you wanted a thread to sell on. :3 I'd like a little network of people keeping these..menaces from terrorizing too much of the world!

Haha. I'll send the badge code for her description via a message to you. And put her on the list! :)
@Cyberstrike

Sounds great ^^ I have a hatchery for them if you wanted a thread to sell on. :3 I'd like a little network of people keeping these..menaces from terrorizing too much of the world!

Haha. I'll send the badge code for her description via a message to you. And put her on the list! :)
@GeoffryHawk
Ahahah my whole lair is becoming a menace to society :P via my own subspecies, what's a weeping angel or two :P

@GeoffryHawk
Ahahah my whole lair is becoming a menace to society :P via my own subspecies, what's a weeping angel or two :P

@Cyberstrike

XD Fair enough haha
I mean I've at least got Capaldi to keep the angels at bay. XD

as long as we keep them society is safe XD
@Cyberstrike

XD Fair enough haha
I mean I've at least got Capaldi to keep the angels at bay. XD

as long as we keep them society is safe XD
@GeoffryHawk
OMG I NEED THESE
I am such doctor who trash lol
@GeoffryHawk
OMG I NEED THESE
I am such doctor who trash lol
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@FeatherAsh

X3 aren't they fun? In a scary don't blink kinda way.

I have three hatchlings available :)
@FeatherAsh

X3 aren't they fun? In a scary don't blink kinda way.

I have three hatchlings available :)
@GeoffryHawk Angel (Caspian's Weeping Talonok) vs Weeping Dragon o_o ATTACK EYEBROWS. Woah, that's a tough one, actually... (I actually have a six digit who came with a name of Martha? Here's what she'll look like after her genes and breed change. It's always been in the back of my head that her name is the same as one of the Doctor's companions, but I'm not sure if she looks like a fan dragon of her? But this is what she'll be, regardless.) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=20&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=13&tert=51&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
@GeoffryHawk

Angel (Caspian's Weeping Talonok) vs Weeping Dragon o_o

ATTACK EYEBROWS.

Woah, that's a tough one, actually... (I actually have a six digit who came with a name of Martha? Here's what she'll look like after her genes and breed change. It's always been in the back of my head that her name is the same as one of the Doctor's companions, but I'm not sure if she looks like a fan dragon of her? But this is what she'll be, regardless.)
dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=20&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=13&tert=51&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52