Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Sub-Species] Weeping Dragons
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
i know this forum has been inactive for a hot minute, but i have this perfect variant weeper (from cracked and blink) that im likely going to exalt, unless someone wants him apparently one of ten, according to the registry post thingy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41686208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/416863/41686208_350.png[/img][/url] [s]i hope its ok that i used the pinglist[/s] [quote]@Hoshi3Kara @VanishingFlame @Hawktalon @Shadowsspy @SleepyAnnie @Muszka @Mistywolf77 @Sammyken @tinyangrycheezit @SirChompula @DevilsCarnival @phoenix107 @Etzili @Meddled @WolfandCrow @Aquaparrot @mnkn10 @strawberrrylips @SashaFiredrake @Cinnamonbits17 @AtticSaltStorm @Muxie @PricklyGoose @Soapwort @Strangeflesh[/quote]
i know this forum has been inactive for a hot minute, but i have this perfect variant weeper (from cracked and blink) that im likely going to exalt, unless someone wants him

apparently one of ten, according to the registry post thingy

41686208_350.png

i hope its ok that i used the pinglist
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
@StDuke
I’d like him!
@StDuke
I’d like him!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
If anyone ever hatches/sells more of this subspecies, I would love to be notified!
If anyone ever hatches/sells more of this subspecies, I would love to be notified!
@Strangeflesh

awesome, he's yours! i dont really want anything for him, so ill just send you a one way trade
@Strangeflesh

awesome, he's yours! i dont really want anything for him, so ill just send you a one way trade
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
I put mine into the den but I can pull them out every now and then to breed.
I put mine into the den but I can pull them out every now and then to breed.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Commenting to come back to this later
Commenting to come back to this later
f4fb125650eaf73d47fbe14f66c1247e1865f7cf.png
I’ve been breeding Banescales that are *close* to working but not quite, since I’m in the water flight which is on the “never” list. But if someone from a weeping dragon eligible flight is looking for a banescale to start a weeping dragons breeding project, you could buy one from me. Just one, not a pair, because all of mine are offspring of the same two dragons (which I am keeping).
I’ve been breeding Banescales that are *close* to working but not quite, since I’m in the water flight which is on the “never” list. But if someone from a weeping dragon eligible flight is looking for a banescale to start a weeping dragons breeding project, you could buy one from me. Just one, not a pair, because all of mine are offspring of the same two dragons (which I am keeping).
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52