Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Sub-Species] Weeping Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@arbokobra

Enjoy your new Weeper! X3
But...I suggest not turning your back on him, or closing your eyes before he's properly trained haha. XD
@arbokobra

Enjoy your new Weeper! X3
But...I suggest not turning your back on him, or closing your eyes before he's properly trained haha. XD
@GeoffryHawk Not taking any chances here *tapes eyelids open* And he has the perfect familiar too :D [item=animated statue]
@GeoffryHawk Not taking any chances here *tapes eyelids open*
And he has the perfect familiar too :D
Animated Statue
yEQPoMo.gif
@arbokobra

Glorious!!!

X3 that is a familiar that can keep an eye on your rather quick dragons.
@arbokobra

Glorious!!!

X3 that is a familiar that can keep an eye on your rather quick dragons.
@GeoffryHawk Let's just hope that that works out without any....incidents
@GeoffryHawk Let's just hope that that works out without any....incidents
yEQPoMo.gif
@arbokobra

xD I've fingers crossed for you.
@arbokobra

xD I've fingers crossed for you.
@GeoffryHawk

I'll have you know I blinked several times before clicking this thread to make sure I could get through it. :3
I love these!
@GeoffryHawk

I'll have you know I blinked several times before clicking this thread to make sure I could get through it. :3
I love these!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@cometstorm

good plan XD Warming up before you come in keep them from moving on your while you're trying to read!

Little terrors do like to sneak up on you.

Glad you like them XD!
@cometstorm

good plan XD Warming up before you come in keep them from moving on your while you're trying to read!

Little terrors do like to sneak up on you.

Glad you like them XD!
@GeoffryHawk

Yeah xDD I'm thinking about getting one? But, my chief of security has an Animated Statue that helps him guard, so I don't know, it's the same thing except for the Raptorik/Dragon difference o.o

and familiars don't take up lair space

I definitely still want David Tennant and TARDIS dragons in the near future, though. :3
@GeoffryHawk

Yeah xDD I'm thinking about getting one? But, my chief of security has an Animated Statue that helps him guard, so I don't know, it's the same thing except for the Raptorik/Dragon difference o.o

and familiars don't take up lair space

I definitely still want David Tennant and TARDIS dragons in the near future, though. :3
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@cometstorm Well I mean how's a little familiar gonna stop a fullsize dragon? ;D Besides familiars won't play fetch quite as well, by the time you've thrown it a Weepers already brought it back. -snort- I don't know that Tennant or the TARDIS would much care to have a weeping dragon friend. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20139334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201394/20139334_350.png[/img] [/url] Capaldi is a little uncomfortable.
@cometstorm

Well I mean how's a little familiar gonna stop a fullsize dragon? ;D

Besides familiars won't play fetch quite as well, by the time you've thrown it a Weepers already brought it back. -snort-

I don't know that Tennant or the TARDIS would much care to have a weeping dragon friend.

20139334_350.png

Capaldi is a little uncomfortable.
@GeoffryHawk

With our Lightning technology ;3

True! xD In fact I may have to find a Rose as well.

That Capaldi though
@GeoffryHawk

With our Lightning technology ;3

True! xD In fact I may have to find a Rose as well.

That Capaldi though
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52