Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 663 664 665 666 667 ... 748 749
@Coelacanis

I'd like to be removed from all pinglists please, thanks in advance!
@Coelacanis

I'd like to be removed from all pinglists please, thanks in advance!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

All set, you've been removed.
@Amariel

All set, you've been removed.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis

Love this thread. Add me to the general pinglist, please.
@Coelacanis

Love this thread. Add me to the general pinglist, please.
earthanim1.gif
@Coelacanis

Could I be placed on the pinglists for low-7 digits and below? Thank you!
@Coelacanis

Could I be placed on the pinglists for low-7 digits and below? Thank you!
If you guys are interested, I have some unbred 7-digits up for adoption in my old dragon rescue/adoption thread, here!
If you guys are interested, I have some unbred 7-digits up for adoption in my old dragon rescue/adoption thread, here!
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
Hello! I would love some help pricing these two dragons. I know what the AH prices are, but I think these have special colors so they'd go for more? I'd love to find out as soon as possible for a trade. Thank you! This girl has a low ID: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/164110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1642/164110_350.png[/img][/url] And this boy with art: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/844132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8442/844132_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! I would love some help pricing these two dragons. I know what the AH prices are, but I think these have special colors so they'd go for more? I'd love to find out as soon as possible for a trade. Thank you!

This girl has a low ID:

164110_350.png

And this boy with art:

844132_350.png
T3u4zFz.png
All pinglist edits made up to this point. Anyone who asked to be put on a "general" pinglist was placed on all pinglists. We do not have a general list.

@Skylurk
Hi there! Both look like they'd be average 6 digit prices to me, more on the low end on account of their offspring lists being in poor condition- the female has a lot of visible unnamed and the male's list scrolls quite a bit. This is the main determining factor.

As for colors, since they're XYZ and not doubles, themed, or near-misses this would be subjective for the buyer/seller. The girl being a low 6 and the boy having art are also subjective factors in the sense that they are desirable to some but there isn't consistent proof that people will pay more for them all the time. Unfortunately I can't quote specific numbers for stuff like that.

The best advise I can give is that they're worth the lowest available price (1,000g) determined by the condition of their offspring lists plus whatever makes both parties in the trade comfortable to add.

As a collector and breeder of oldies myself, I prefer dragons with poor offspring lists like this. The few I haven't scattered I did not pay more for because I liked their colors; the poor offspring lists were always the deciding factor. That's my own experience personally, but I don't expect it to be everyone's. The most important thing is that the seller doesn't feel shorted and the buyer is happy to pay for the factors they care about in a dragon.

This probably wasn't as specific of an answer as you were looking for but I hope the insight helped a little. Good luck with the trade!
All pinglist edits made up to this point. Anyone who asked to be put on a "general" pinglist was placed on all pinglists. We do not have a general list.

@Skylurk
Hi there! Both look like they'd be average 6 digit prices to me, more on the low end on account of their offspring lists being in poor condition- the female has a lot of visible unnamed and the male's list scrolls quite a bit. This is the main determining factor.

As for colors, since they're XYZ and not doubles, themed, or near-misses this would be subjective for the buyer/seller. The girl being a low 6 and the boy having art are also subjective factors in the sense that they are desirable to some but there isn't consistent proof that people will pay more for them all the time. Unfortunately I can't quote specific numbers for stuff like that.

The best advise I can give is that they're worth the lowest available price (1,000g) determined by the condition of their offspring lists plus whatever makes both parties in the trade comfortable to add.

As a collector and breeder of oldies myself, I prefer dragons with poor offspring lists like this. The few I haven't scattered I did not pay more for because I liked their colors; the poor offspring lists were always the deciding factor. That's my own experience personally, but I don't expect it to be everyone's. The most important thing is that the seller doesn't feel shorted and the buyer is happy to pay for the factors they care about in a dragon.

This probably wasn't as specific of an answer as you were looking for but I hope the insight helped a little. Good luck with the trade!
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. I really appreciate it! It all makes sense. ^^
@Coelacanis

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. I really appreciate it! It all makes sense. ^^
T3u4zFz.png
@Coelacanis
Someone used to have my user so may i be removed?
@Coelacanis
Someone used to have my user so may i be removed?
ky82ASU.gifs8ncwyo.gif Hi theres8ncwyo.gifky82ASU.gif
@Taiyou
Hello! I'm not seeing your name on any of the pinglists
@Taiyou
Hello! I'm not seeing your name on any of the pinglists
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 ... 663 664 665 666 667 ... 748 749