Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 664 665 666 667 668 ... 746 747
@Coelacanis either do i and i keep getting pinged for G1 stuff and old dragons.... but thank you
@Coelacanis either do i and i keep getting pinged for G1 stuff and old dragons.... but thank you
ky82ASU.gifs8ncwyo.gif Hi theres8ncwyo.gifky82ASU.gif
@Taiyu

You're probably on the Gen 1 pinglist then. Sellers sometimes sell oldies and gen 1s in the same thread- a few did very recently. Here's a link to the Gen 1 group's post with pinglists. They're self-editable so you can search your own name with control+F and delete it :)
@Taiyu

You're probably on the Gen 1 pinglist then. Sellers sometimes sell oldies and gen 1s in the same thread- a few did very recently. Here's a link to the Gen 1 group's post with pinglists. They're self-editable so you can search your own name with control+F and delete it :)
6Sx7SSv.png
Hello! Sorry to bother you guys with yet another pricing question but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what would be a reasonable price for this guy. I've had people interested in him after he got listed on the AH but as a returning user after 5+ years I have absolutely no trading sense to base a decision on. As per the guide, I've tried scouring the search engine for recent sales but failed to find any successful transactions that involve dragons similar to him - he's an unbred 6 digit with what I believe are neat/matching colors, only thing that sticks out is his mother being named Exalt (we all made our mistakes in 2013...). Is the AH price of 3kg a realistic request or not at all? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/477198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/4772/477198_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! Sorry to bother you guys with yet another pricing question but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what would be a reasonable price for this guy. I've had people interested in him after he got listed on the AH but as a returning user after 5+ years I have absolutely no trading sense to base a decision on.
As per the guide, I've tried scouring the search engine for recent sales but failed to find any successful transactions that involve dragons similar to him - he's an unbred 6 digit with what I believe are neat/matching colors, only thing that sticks out is his mother being named Exalt (we all made our mistakes in 2013...). Is the AH price of 3kg a realistic request or not at all?
477198_350.png
Hi there! I'm not sure if you can help me, but I was wondering if you happened to know an approximate price for my 2-letter dragon Ra. I know the name is one of the most desirable 2-letters and they can go for a lot. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19993317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/199934/19993317_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi there! I'm not sure if you can help me, but I was wondering if you happened to know an approximate price for my 2-letter dragon Ra. I know the name is one of the most desirable 2-letters and they can go for a lot. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

19993317_350.png
T3u4zFz.png
@Quantum
Hello! Unbreds usually trend about x2 the price of bred dragons in their age group. Bred non-G1 XYZ 6 digits have been selling between 1-2kg on average so I think 3kg is a fine place to start. I see you've raised the price to 5kg. I think this is also fine, but I'd expect someone who is interested in him might message you to haggle. I hope that helps!

@Skylurk
Hello again! Since he's not low ID, his age wouldn't factor into his value. I don't keep up with much outside of oldie sales, but I think I remember bred non-G1 2-letters going for around 2kg last I saw some friends buying/selling? I know specific names have something to do with it but I couldn't tell you why or which ones are better than others haha. 2kg or higher should be a good start though.
@Quantum
Hello! Unbreds usually trend about x2 the price of bred dragons in their age group. Bred non-G1 XYZ 6 digits have been selling between 1-2kg on average so I think 3kg is a fine place to start. I see you've raised the price to 5kg. I think this is also fine, but I'd expect someone who is interested in him might message you to haggle. I hope that helps!

@Skylurk
Hello again! Since he's not low ID, his age wouldn't factor into his value. I don't keep up with much outside of oldie sales, but I think I remember bred non-G1 2-letters going for around 2kg last I saw some friends buying/selling? I know specific names have something to do with it but I couldn't tell you why or which ones are better than others haha. 2kg or higher should be a good start though.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis

Haha ya, that sounds good! I found some auctions to get a better idea of pricing too, so I might do one of those. I really appreciate your help again! Have a great day! ^^
@Coelacanis

Haha ya, that sounds good! I found some auctions to get a better idea of pricing too, so I might do one of those. I really appreciate your help again! Have a great day! ^^
T3u4zFz.png
@coelacanis hi! may i be added to all 3-6 digit lists please?
@coelacanis hi! may i be added to all 3-6 digit lists please?
___ wafflcolishoptiny.png _______ ___
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
> G1s for sale (new 03-28)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/265740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2658/265740_350.png[/img][/url] Hello! I was linked here by a few people lol would I be able to get a second opinion on pricing? I'm going to auction for 1.5kg since she's a super low 6 digit with two offspring.
265740_350.png

Hello! I was linked here by a few people lol would I be able to get a second opinion on pricing? I'm going to auction for 1.5kg since she's a super low 6 digit with two offspring.
EpW4wdT.png
Pinglist requests complete up to this point. @Cherrie I think 1.5kg is a fine start for an auction for her, yes. Nice colors and offspring list. Good luck with the sale [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
Pinglist requests complete up to this point.

@Cherrie
I think 1.5kg is a fine start for an auction for her, yes. Nice colors and offspring list. Good luck with the sale

6Sx7SSv.png
Greetings once again! Do you happen to know of a 2-letter dragon pinglist for collectors?
Greetings once again! Do you happen to know of a 2-letter dragon pinglist for collectors?
T3u4zFz.png
1 2 ... 664 665 666 667 668 ... 746 747